Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/08/18/kkk-member-built-death-ray-machine-to-kill-muslims-and-obama-prosecutors-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought this story was old. He was working with the KKK or something like that

Aren't you one of them Muslim countries

how is this illegal?

This sounds like the start of an ancap meme.

Why only muslims?

This shit doesn't add up.

Like setting a trap or a mine on a sidewalk

Intent to do harm

How does he got caught?

t. land of the burger

The ZOG found him and false flagged

Who would not want a muslim death ray?

He fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is 'never fight a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well-known is this - 'never tell anyone about your evil plan, just do it'

>New York.
>Only targeting Muslims.
>Hook nose.
Really makes me drink.

How would they even find out, unless he specifically told them?

>removing kebab
>with death-rays
Tesla, that serbian fuck

>How does he got caught?
he probably googled shit like "how to make a radiation gun" and "how to kill people with radiation" over and over and tripped some filters up in google/government. also he probably openly talked about his plans and bragged out loud to other people like a retard

30 years, wow... That's harsh!!
I'd have gave him a medal for his very creative ways.

any white man who intends to harm a brown man will be punished to the FULL extent of the law in this country

Link?

You want a redpill? Fine, here's your redpill.

My father was killed because he, as a lathe operator, was overworked by his capitalist pig bosses.

The resulting exhaustion led to him dozing off at work and falling face first into the lathe. Pic related is the true picture of the scene and status of his body after he fell in.

Think about the fact that capitalism killed my dad when I was only a few months old next time you buy a new TV, iPad, or otherwise indulge in the capitalist death cult.

Is it because they're American citizens?

Tanya is cute

Louis Theroux looks rough.

That's fucking awesome. So, when are we gonna bomb the jail to free him?

>Americans are not allowed to build death rays

nice "gun freedom" you have there.

That's not a hook nose. He lives in upstate New York (Jews all live in the city), and his last name is Crawford. He's anglo.

you're a liar.

is he ok?

Not very hard to build if you know a thing or two about antennas

>He had a plan to help Jews get rid of their enemies.

Uh ohh

I would buy it.

I want to know how the death ray theoretically worked. Was it a micro-wave cannon?

SHALL

Sounds like your dad should have got a better boss

This.
Constitution second point fitfth ammenment: Right to bear cancerous death rays.

Wew, being tired couldn't have had anything to do with having a newborn baby leaf at home keeping him up all night crying about capitalism.

>/ourguy/ needed help building a radiation gun
where's turkey when you need them

Undderated

Yeah no. He's not a full blooded (((chosen))) but he definitely has (((chosen))) blood no matter which way you look at that nose.
He probably wanted to help his (((mother))) reclaim (((Israel))) from the Muslims.

yes we have 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

Fuck off you product of crminals & noogas.

Fug

Did he at least leave his design somewhere?

>mobile death ray

That is dastardly

Holy shit I was just talking about this with my girlfriend

I remember it from a couple months ago

Show some respect.

depending on his job, he may have had access to a nuclear density gauge.

but what if all the muslims he had planned to use the death ray on were turks?

Like an idiot he reached out to total strangers on an internet forum for help building his anti-kebab death ray.

In a totally unexpected and completely unpredictable twist, the people who volunteered to help him were undercover feds who busted him the moment he invited them into his garage

He reached out to the Jews for funding

He's an idiot

will_it_blend.jpg

Thread about death machines, suddenly Germans pipe up

Jesus his hands are dirty!
Probably best that he died early in your life so that he couldn't infect you with his lack of sanitation.

Who am I kidding? This autismo leaf that posts the same copypasta 24/7 probably never gets up to bathe lest he miss an opportunity to tell others about the evils of being too much of a pussy to tell your boss to fuck off.

Kek'd. Of course he got busted after that.. what the hell did he think.

Sorry friend. I don't know you and chances are astronomically low that I will ever even meet you. We don't care about your dead dad. Everyone's dad died eventually. Grow up.

Holy shit what a dumbass

But 30 years? Sounds a little excessive

>The agency were first alerted to Crawford's plot after he went into an Albany synagogue and 'asked to speak with a person who might be willing to help him with a type of technology that could be used by Israel to defeat its enemies, specifically, by killing Israel's enemies while they slept.
Good riddance.
I only like harm being done to Muslims when it isn't being done to help Israel.

Did he kill anyone? Does his deathray even work?

Assuming that he hasn't killed anyone and his shit doesn't work 30 years is too fucking much.

lost it man

tru p8riot

tl;dr ya dun fucked yerself

Respect is a two-way street and spamming is disrespectful.

Inconceivable!

MOST UNDERRATED!

Damn, somebody tries to do something cool for a change and they jail him for it. I guess we're stuck with boring shootings and bombings then.

I guess so. This happened almost two year ago

nypost.com/2015/08/18/kkk-member-built-death-ray-machine-to-kill-muslims-and-obama-prosecutors-say/

I never knew courts could be that slow

Even in the case this was true you would be a fucking idiot for blaming "muh capitalism" for one bad boss.

Omg I should've expected it to be this kind of shit.

Headline should read
>Man jailed for 30 years for wanting to build muslim-nuking portable death ray!

I just need to know for totally not Gott strafe England related reasons.

The dumbass WAS, by any definition, plotting a terrorist attack and that carries some serious fucking time.

>hey marvin,nice clock. Bring it by the Whitehouse

He can't keep getting away with it!

thanks, obamacare

Judge Gary Sharpe ruled that prosecutors could show jurors the device, which was built from an industrial X-ray machine and electronic beam welders.

That's not a WMD.

I'm a machinist and your dad only has himself to blame. Because he's dead you get some money for accidental death and dismemberment. Be glad that you get anything at all.

So how is this DEATH MACHINE OF HARMFUL RADIATION RAYS actually works? Is that microwave or roentgen radiation?

serves him right, he trusted a jew

Microwaves aren't exactly all that harmful

Anything above visible light is largely harmless, you want shoot wavelength do that they can ionize molecules to actually do any harm.

He was using x-rays

Haa fuck! Wish I had posted this!

Short wavelengths

it was roentgen (xray), essentially.

which is pretty fucking stupid. if he had enough intensity on the damn thing to actually kill somebody, he would need to mainline right into the grid for the power draw, and the secondary emission would have killed him as well in short order.

i think he just wanted to give people a high chance of cancer however. even still, in all likelihood he would have been the first fatality again due to accumulated absorption of secondary emission and further scattering effects, or some electrical mishap

the guy was trailerpark level stupid, and crazy. he was doomed to fail, if anything the feds just "saved" his life

>cook you on inside
>not that harmful
Fine, go stand next to the working radar.

REally? I thought he were shooting radioactive waves at sheep to give muslims testicular cancer?

Maybe getting caught was part of the plan. He gets caught and it gets publicity, then all of a sudden you have all these young geniuses (even old ones) designing their own death rays and using them on muds, niggers, kikes, faggots, femtards, and other undesirables.

Can you imagine what fucking that warm gut pile would feel like?

Well, it's kind of like designing a WMD. And with the intend to genocide a group of "protected" people (aka Muds), that's probably why it was 30 years.

30 year sentence is rationalized/justified by the idea that he was clearly motivated to engage in activities that were specifically designed to cause harm to others for the explicit purpose of causing harm to others. I don't believe people here would argue that one of the government's functions is to maintain the safety of its citizens and atm this govt (regardless of your or my feelings/opinions) treats residents as citizens in most regards including those targeted in this instance.

Let's be honest here he probably won't do 12 unless there's no chance for parole and I didn't even bother to fucking read the article.

Honestly what this guy probably really needs is to talk to a therapist for a while to help him find other avenues for his anger and frustration that don't include lashing out at or murdering strangers.

if he did build it them fucking darpa if going to get him out of jail so he can make it for them
>like they do for war criminals that invent better weapons

if he didn't build it then he will get off cuz no such weapon exist.
>no weapon = no crime
same as if we was being charged with killing a pet dinosaur

yes

question. are you the trailer-park lawyer who advised the guy to go ahead with his idea in the first place?

Its not stupid, its an idea I had myself many years ago but of course I don't write things down so I have no proof of that. I also had an idea for a kamikaze drone back around 1996 but the US Marines deployed one in the 2010s. Anyway, my point is that while I would someday like to be a defense contractor for the US Military, the fact is that he isn't the first person to have an idea like this, which is why they call it a "death ray", which is a term used by Tesla almost a hundred years ago. As time goes on you will see this type of technology misused by bad people with malicious intent, which is why I support state survelliance and think Snowden is a traitor that should be hanged. We simply cannot have a technologically advanced society and the same level if freedoms we do today. Hail Trump.

yeah so im actually a physicist by trade, and here's the thing....

"your idea" is fucking stupid

About fifteen or twenty yeats ago, there were two workers x-raying the hull of a ship.

One got pissed off at the other, (I think it was over a woman), and pointed the device at the other guy, and fired.

The police had no idea what crime to charge the guy with.

Goog it.

The case doesn't hinge on the weapon. Intent is more important. He won't be charged with making a weapon, he'll be chargesd with attempting to make the weapon. He took significant steps to carry out his plan, and that's all you need in way of intent. The fact that he went to someone else also gives them a conspiracy to commit charge. On top of all of it. Saying it was specifically for Muslims is also a good chance to tack on a hate crime.

When you put your STEM degree to work to build a death ray van in order to blast away the Muslim immigrant who broke the NAP coming into your country but you forgot that your Police Force (C) Blind Eye (TM) Subscription only covers biological and chemical weapons use and upgrading to ionizing weapons will cost use the low price of 4 bitcoins so you get arrested and thrown in jail

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee I am an Eagle scout and I WILL build a nuclear device in my backyard and bomb you. If I can't build a doomsday device I will fuck us all.

best superfund site ever.

If you are not there when its turned on, or behind a protective barrier, how is the user harmed? Its a really interesting technique, and I think it has obvious military applications. I'd like to have a legitimate defense contracting business and hire more competant physicists than you to figure out the details.

MR THORAX NO!

He look like hes louis theroux's older brother

can the bog brothers phone in /sci/ on this one? Give us a quick rundown on deathrays?

Back in the 1980's, I had a CB radio in my car, equiped with a 1000 watt linear amplifier.

I could destroy a persons TV set simply by pulling up in front of their house, and yelling into the microphone.

The phenomenon is known as "front end overload". I was using a radio known as a RCI 2950, which used AM, FM, and SSB.

The damage would occur when I switched the radio to FM mode.

God I wish I still had that setup.

Pic is Sup Forums the anime