Is God real?

Is God real?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes but hes so far above anything we can understand it might as well be no

Follow the truth and it will lead you too God and what God is. This world is created by set laws that everything is based off of to become what it all is, these laws are the characteristics of God.

>something coming from nothing
Not possible by the laws of physics. Therefore there must be a supernatural explanation until it's proven otherwise.

are you?

But something would have to come from nothing to create everything either way

No but it gives normies a distraction from a meaningless life and inability to cope with death, so it's just a healthy lie.

Towelheads take it too far because it's too hot over there and they're always angry.

Yes

Ramen

How do I know what the truth is when there are two options where there is not proof for either of them

Supernatural things don't have to follow our laws of physics. Therefore God could have always been where as the universe could not.

>Not possible by the laws of physics
something from "nothing" has been the bleeding edge of physics for a decade, did you ignore all of it on purpose? energy levels in empty space are not zero

i think a lot of people recognize this image but do not know where it comes from

You sound extremely confused, wake up and start studying the occult/observing nature and how things work.

It comes from some nerd on a computer.

People say that God has "always" existed but why would he wait until a certain time to create everything

is it so odd that we come full circle to a nerd on a computer? the simulation was given rules- god is a nerd on a computer.

What should I read? For years I have been trying to find out the truth but nothing has convinced me of either side

>you are the toy of a cruel demiurge that has fun ruining lives and bringing disgrace, but you sit in your ass asking for evidence that there is something.

If we can believe in something coming from nothing why can't we believe in a god

>not using your arrayed muon detectors to draw good memes
>why do we still fund science

the problem is that the word "nothing" is misleading. empty space, as we can observe, is not truly empty. the energy levels are so minimal that it takes a (very) long time for fields to accumulate mass, and become stable enough to accelerate that energy curve that eventually leads to "non-empty" space. this is not "nothing." there may well be true empty space but it looks like, for our universe, there is a constant background noise. a small drip led to an ocean.

So what do you think happened for "empty space" to bring us to where we are now

As real as Santa Claus

There is no "nothing" therefore the argument is untested

i think it's a sign that there are waveforms crossing our universe, indicating that we are isolated physically, maybe permanently, but there are other universes exerting influence and vice-versa. a bubble bath

Minimal = something

Regardless of what God is I find it's obvious theres some kind of intelligent design involved in our existence. Everything is too perfect.

I believe He is

to kind of expand on why, this is a known effect of stable fields. not an assumption. remember that particles traveling in a relative vacuum at c do not experience time. all their existence is instantaneous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

Particles = something

Again, something cannot come from nothing unless there's a super natural explanation.

well it's easy to go in circles when you literally walk in a circle and just say god too so fuck this thread

if digits he is.

I pray god for utter and total destruction of any satanic leftist liberals and all muslims, and that the corrupted will be purged in fires of eternal hell

I pray for Jesus to come back not to bring fake peace but to delete the snake poisoning the world
May god have mercy on the world by giving death and shame to the assholes bringing all things negative to the beautyful first world coz of their Israeli JIDF agenda. To world get outraged at the poison their media spits at us and to reply to it with war and finishing Prophet HitlerĀ“s great dream with no traitorous snake jews

I'm not going in circles. There's a straight line between our existence and God.

You're the one going in circles. I believe the next step in your arguement is sub-atomic particles.

Sub atomic particles = something.