Is ignorance bliss?

Were you better off before Sup Forums?

In some ways. Sup Forums has turned me into an even more cynical person, which isn't good.

ignorance is bliss, to a point. There comes a time that being ignorant to a matter becomes self destructive, until then it is very comfortable

Don't ask your burden to be smaller.
Ask for wider shoulders.

You fucking sissy faggot

WE WUZ

Lay off the sonic speed there turbo. What burden are you holding in Finland anyway (besides a small cock)?

ee

i was more capable of holding normal conversations, but Sup Forums has nothing to do with the jew media ravaging the culture and divide our nation

Sup Forums is a safe harbor for me, where i can find truth and friendly discussions

dio

kfllfrllffo

Of course I was better of before Sup Forums.

I can't be happy anymore. I don't enjoy anything anymore. I just see jew degeneracy and NWO propaganda everywhere, as I did yesterday watching Arrival. I don't even enjoy teriyaki pussy as much as I used to when I come to think about my future asian male sons without an identity or my future either in Europe, surrounded by muslims and leftists, either in Japan, surrounded by people who I don't really like and who don't really like me.

I wish I'd never taken the red pill. I'd pay to be an ignorant leftist.

Yes i was better b4 pol

I regret taking the red pill.
Even if the steak is fake, my brain would tell me it taste delicious.
If I could plug myself back in and continue being a zombie, I'd do it.
The truth is cold and ugly.

no but I was redpilled before Sup Forums

where did you get this from

How is it not good? At least you have more critical thinking capabilities than before.

Its from some transgender teaching shit, I dont know where exactly.
But the rest is even more horrible

meant to respond to

No. I was empty, lost, hopeless and I didn't know why. Ofcourse deep down I always knew why, but PC culture forced me to never say it. Niggerfied culture, degenerate people, crumbling society. Who wants to be part of such a society? Whats the point when there is no future, no love, nothing left to fight for?

Now that im redpilled i've named the enemy. I know there is hope. I work on self improvement, and I don't hate people anymore for I know it's not their fault they are brainwashed. The eternal struggle to free Western society from globalism has given my life purpose.

I don't know what you mean.
I am better of in Sup Forums.