Evolution debunked. You must read this comic!

Evolution debunked. You must read this comic!

>a simple comic strip absolutely BTFOs atheshits that fucking easily
Pathetic, how does it feel to have your whole narcissistic world view crushed just like that?

According to atheists, their ability to dig up petrified shit is literally proof that the universe emerged from nothing and that life is meaningless.

wow this comic sure btfoed me and no fucking wonder everyone voted jacob zuma in south africa

>Glutons is a theory
True.

>God is real, but never reveals himself or presents tangible evidence.

Good goy

> emerged from nothing
> implying that's the actual theory
why do christcucks always need to use retarded strawmen to defend their bullshit fanfiction

This comic is like the epitome of "I am silly".

Strawman: An argument which attacks beliefs similar, but not exactly the beliefs of who you want to attack.

>the world is 10 billion years old the Big Bang proves it
Do you have any proof of the Big Bang? Was anyone there?
>n-n-no but scientists feel it must be true because God doesn't exist
Hmmm doesn't seem like science to me

>the world is 10,000 years old human history proves it
Do you have any proof of this?
>ruins of ancient civilizations, writings, oral history, billions of pieces of evidence, etc.
Wow that's exactly what we define as science.

This has a good view on scientific theories that are taught to us as facts. Also its christian propaganda.

What is the origin point of the matter that exploded in the big bang?

do you have that comic where the guy gradually becomes white

Damn, that comic made me an atheist. Wtf

>Chemical evolution
What the fuck are you smoking? Nuclear fusion has nothing to do with evolution.

God doesn't exist though.

Fucking love these comics

Evolution is 100% real though, if you rally look at everything and consider the facts for yourself you'll probably come to the same conclusion. Evolution is the reason that the different races are different, Lamarckian evolution is pretty much true thanks to epigenetics.. that is to say, our genetics are malleable based on our experiences and environmental factors.

All that being said, the Big Bang didn't happen.

Would you like to know more?

>"I AM SILLY" the comic
not even an atheist but come on senpai

>he actually believes the earth is 10,000 years old
dinosaur bones say "FUCK YOU"

>the bible tells us the world is only 8000 years old
>science proves it's actually billions of years old though carbon dating
>b-but carbon dating isn't accuurate!!!!!!

You christfags are pathetic!

Thinking a comic debunks evolution pretty much speaks for itself. I've got a puppet show that "proves" Jesus rose from the dead.

I remember reading that on the bus, back in '75.

>Fucking love these comics
Atheist here, I can kind of agree. It's like reading a strange mixture of narcissism and autism, condensed and compacted to the point of ridiculousness. My favorite is the one with the kid who asks why he shouldn't be a god, mostly for that quote (pic related).

kinda strange why nobody are able to video record people rising from the dead or walk on water in the modern world

>autistic screeching: the comic

evolution gets debunked every hour of every day

still not a single case of a male baby being born without foreskin

or a female that can be inseminated from her ass

And radioactive dating. Can't forget that since carbon dating isn't that accurate.

>donald trump 60 years before

>gluons dont exist, no one has seen them or even measured them
>the answer is that god did it, even though no one has seen or measured Him

>still not a single case of a male baby being born without foreskin
>or a female that can be inseminated from her ass

What? I don't think I understand; is this pro Christian or not? Sorry for being a retard.

Every miracle in the bible can be explained with hallucinogens

>tfw tree rings have already proven the flood wrong

>pro scub / anti-scub mentality

who's to say it has to be either? I'm just making an observation.

so really the bible was a trip report meant for erowid

And what exactly is it you observe in regards to female rectal and male penal activity and/or mutations? Not sure I follow...

from something that existed before our universe. I wouldn't be surprised if our universe is in a pool with others.

Again, sorry for the retardation in my previous post. But what was with the female inseminated from the ass part? I understand the first part was mentioning circumcision, but maybe I don't have enough biblical knowledge.

>All that being said, the Big Bang didn't happen.

What happened then?

Evolutionary basis is that species mutate based a wide margin of factors so cutting off the foreskin and anal sex should have caused some form of evolutionary trait to develop in two millennia.

Why should it? You're making expectations of something that's completely unpredictable.

h-holy shit... "scientists" utterly BTFO

>so cutting off the foreskin and anal sex should have caused some form of evolutionary trait to develop in two millennia.

How, and why?

>Why should it
because apparently evolution states that it should.

It's all eugenics, you mix and a dice roll determines what comes out.

>because apparently evolution states that it should.

It doesn't though..

>cutting off the foreskin and anal sex should have caused some form of evolutionary trait to develop in two millennia.
>He thinks personal injury and buttsex affects members of a species down the line.

That's not how evolution works. What have you been reading to think that?

God doesn't exist. I wish he did so people like you could finally shut the fuck up.

don't ask me I don't believe in evolution ask an evolutionist but they'll probably talk your ear off before answering the question. Evolutionist deny their own shit all the time like >hurr tree and gecko libb 2gether for half millenia now gecko has leaf tail

>hurr ebolution doesnt mean people evolve over 2000 years hurr

LINK TO COMIC?

You either believe in god or you do not. As soon as you inject christ into it. Your full of shit. There is god or nothing. Which is it?

HAHAHAHAHA ATHEISTS BTFO
(((SCIENTISTS))) BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

>from the very beginning lizards have been able to drop their tails and regrow it

>it didn't occur after millennia after millennia of getting grabbed by it or losing it

gee evolutionfags GEE

The lizard doesn't have a leaf tail because of the tree. It has a leaf tail because random mutation gave it's ancestor one and it increased that lizard's survivability, which meant it was able to fuck more girl lizards and spread it's leafy tail gene more effectively.

>X should have happened
>why?
>IDK
ebin

so eugenics and random dice roll

>hurr tree and gecko libb 2gether for half millenia now gecko has leaf tail

>geckos get eaten by predators
>those with random mutations that make them look a bit different survive better in their environment
>over time those small differences added up
>number of slightly tree-looking geckos rises over the number of geckos that don't
>in the end only mutated geckos remain

There's no intelligent design.

really makes me think, can you tell me why this one doesn't have a leaf tail?

Oops, posted in wrong order.

>The native habitat of the leopard gecko is the rocky, dry grassland and desert regions of south-Asian Afghanistan, Pakistan, north-west India, and some parts of Iran.

>The skin of a leopard gecko is very durable, which provides protection from the rough sand and rocky hills terrain of their dry environment.

wtf? i love jesus christ now, thanks mandela.

>what makes you think evolution is untrue?
>cos muh bible
top kek stopped reading right there

stopped reading here, kid doesn't even into electron probability clouds

Because having a leaf tail didn't increase it's ability to compete for food and sex. It's not rocket science.

so then why didn't it turn into this it's the same environment...

Coincidental mutation I say. The lizards could have just as easily evolved with shorter tails or no tails at at.

Evolution is merely the process in which organisms adapt and survive. How they do it is fairly random, with the only major traits being it's biologically possible (so no chainsaw beavers) and it helps them survive. The major exception is when a trait is formed that neither helps nor hinders the being in question; in such cases, it's usually another trait all together that aids in the propagation of a species.

Sure, there are beings that develop traits that are harmful to their survival, but even that's part of evolution; they don't survive, they don't pass on their genes, the new creature dies out. Certainly a grim thought, but at the same time beautiful in a way.

I hope this answered some of the basic questions you have regarding evolution.

evolution is atheists intelligent design

Holy shit that comic literally destroyed every (((Atheist))) argument swiftly and logically. Good work OP.Saved.

> should have caused some form of evolutionary trait to develop in two millennia.
no.
you don't understand anything about evolution if you think that

Can you tell me which species this is? Reverse search doesn't show anything.

Anyway, there's no perfect species adapted to an environment. These changes are random, and two different species might thrive in the same way in the same environment.

In this story a Marine commits a violent crime because he believes in an invisible genie that gets it's feeling hurt.

This is what ISIS does.

This is now a gecko thread.

Post cute geckos.

Only on the most basic level is what you just said true. Upon further inspection, numerous differences, such as the method of acquiring traits and the evidence/reasoning behind them, become evident.

way to overfeed faggot

Much like your posts, there's nothing intelligent about it. It's all fucking random.

He reveals himself all the time. Just because you're ignoring him doesn't mean he wasn't there.

You're alright leaf, good job raping the evolution fags.

>We have to concede microevolution.
>BUT God will stop traits from evolving before a new species is created.

We don't need to go any further than that. Try pointing to an actual paper, book, or research, instead of a comic, if you want to appear credible, OP.

christards and progressive liberals are two sides of the same coin. They exist to dumb down and subjugate white man

>only the last one has been observed

But that's false, "organic evolution" AKA synthesized life in a vacuum has been observed and replicated.

This. How does it feel to have your entire worldview crushed by a cartoon.