>vaguely theistic
>gnosticism or christian atheism
>revelation
>fully accept God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2r2HnhGMpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to believe, but i cant just accept something. Ive tried at different churchs, but feel nothing so i stopped going.

>Also 99% of churchs push real hard in getting that 10%. Which undermines what they preach, as god doesnt need money THEY do.

Wow, pretty accurate except

>no childhood belief
>learn the word "atheism" from South Park age 12
>fedora atheism
>Satanism
>adulthood
>humble atheism/agnostic
>have 2 kids, take lsd, girlfriend leaves me, get into car crash and almost die
>turn to philosophy
>vaguely theistic
>gnosticism
>revelation
>fully accept God

Really started when I went to the local Freemason lodge after the car crash. Fully Christian now.

I'm on about seven layers of Christian Hermeticism right now, bro.

Gnosticism

I just went to a Mormon church for the first time ever and I'm back to deism

Gnostic / Hermetic Alchemist.

Gnosticism on the fast lane towards revelation.

this guy knows his shit

"god" isn't what most people think "god" is.

Gnostics are Luciferian in a sense because we believe in a Divine Spark in mankind. The Light of the Aeons shines in us.

We dont have any kind of a connection to the Biblical Lucifer but we do claim to be just like the gods.

I pretty much started believing in Christ, but with no orientation at all, fell into denial, later on jumped right back in hardcore old testament style.

After going through the hardships of life, I later learned to truly appreciate the forgiveness and mercy part of Christ

I fully accept god, but not jesus. I belief jesus was very much a man of god and if he existed was an incredibly spiritual and advanced man

Agnostic. Utter rejection of all theistic principals,Throw baby out with the bath water as far as im concerned it can all fuck off

>traumatic childhood belief that ended with a big fuck you
>edge
>get given gnosis, feel divine pressence
>exploration
>careful gnostic belief

So, you're a jew?

Gnosticism rn
into the ovens you go. nice d*bs though

>everybody is a gnostic nao
Oh?
What kind?
Gnosticism is based on experience as opposed to dogma, why am I reading dogma?

I wouldn't describe that as Luciferian. That term would be more appropriate for those who wish to overcome God rather than find the hidden stone that is their true nature. The serpent in the garden was a tricky little fucker but the real deception there was in how it said we "shall be like God" when in fact we already were.

I will say though, as a Hermeticist, I do take issue with certain schools of gnostic thought that claim the material world is an evil creation. I think man's place is that of a hand of the Master Builder. We're here to finish a Great Work still in progress.

Fully accepted Jesus and everything about him. Feels real good tbqh famalam, guess that's just a (((coincidence))) as (((they))) say.

This 10000%

Have a priest rape a family member and you'll think twice about religion in general

What are we building?

I noticed there are a lot of gnostics on Sup Forums

Out of fucking no where too.

Ourselves, first of all.

I'd say I'm at the Gnostic stage now. See God as an analogy for the innate goodness of all human life. The capacity for redemption etc. I didnt find God until I needed him.

Atheist

I havent really experienced these stages. They seem to be the result of cultural manifestations on the psyche, parents tried to raise us on basic ethics and I guess a humanist sort of value system. Which makes sense from culture to culture we are all humans even though that may not be the point of view held on pol. I hope your "truths" satisfy you

The Capstone that was rejected must be replaced.

The Great Work or the Magnum Opus has to do with the destiny of the whole of Mankind.

For us to eat from the Tree of Life and thus gain the longevity of the gods.

I took an interest in Christianity a few years ago but I'm now more sure that it's false than I ever have been in my life.

Another Great Awakening is happening apparently, read up about it.

gnosticism is the red pill of all religions

once you realize yahweh isn't on your side, everything else starts making more sense

Rabbit hole exploited your vulnerabilities, at least you found some equally vulnerable friends

I've noticed they started popping when I went gnostic, I doubt they are legit.

Why did we crucify Lilith bros?

>>childhood belief
First line and it's already wrong

What is it exactly to eat from the tree?

What is larping.

Basically this

Same, almost. Going phd in phil. Shit fucks you up tho

>childhood belief
>never strayed away from it or became skeptic throughout my 20 years of life

That's mostly due to this place, honestly.

Lilith is the wife of Samael.

Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth is the Demiurge. The Chief Archon.

The Archons attempted to mate Lilith with the first human but their was no procreation.

>tfw you realize you're animating reality with your will and everything is just a dream, meme magic, Sup Forums, it's all just a reflection of yourself as God

I'm a legit gnostic and I'm amused because gnosticism is 100% about experience and less dogma so rping is gonna get hard.

I thought Yahweh was but Elohim was not

vaguey theistic

There are some misplaced steps there, but I'm at the humble atheism stage. Who knows who I'll be 10 years from now.

What are these "experiences" like?

Got a recommendation that made you go "oh shit" apart from the everyday philosophy that doesn't really add much perspective aside from a materialistic one?

The Fruit of the Tree of Life is said to be the Philosopher Stone. It is the Grail.

Jesus tried to give us eternal life at the last supper. He was crucified for trying to give us something that the Pagan Romans and Jews didnt want us to have. They believed that it was forbidden by their Lord.

Because we were banished from the garden we should not partake in the fruit of the tree of life.

Which is the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

The very same Ambrosia of the gods.

The same food that Adapa was offered before Anu when he refused it, following the orders of his father Enki.

I'd rather not tell.
They are quite supernatural.

> Theist until 18.
> Atheist until 19.
> Agnostic for a month.
Floating between for the last sixteen years.

I'm at the humble atheism/agnostic. I hate being an atheist, because I feel like a fedora atheist, but I just can't accept that there is a god.

basically this except take out humanism and humble atheism and put the traumatic experience specifically before adulthood

Anyone else willing to share their accounts of gnostic experiences?

You hate the fact that you have trouble accepting a deity exists? Seems rather self-loathing.....accept who you are user.

Sure are a lot of myths about magic bread.

and replace gnosticism with sectarian christianity (i.e. reeeeeing at ISIS)

>humble atheism/agnostic

I am here

The demiurge appears in your sleep and starts talking to you about his evil plans for the physical world, then god appears in his incomprehensible form and smites the demiurge with a sword made from a metaphysical vacuum which absorbs and lowers entropy

>Christcucks still trying convince themselves that their imaginary friend is real.

You'll grow up someday.

I'd tell you but I wanna see them try to rp it first, kek

Maximum fedora wielding athest-agnostic represent. Smh at all these gnostics.
I like to think there's a church out there shitposting on Sup Forums as hard as possible to convert people to Christianity.

I started getting into the Soros conspiracy shit. Stayed up late, didnt go outside for about 3 days. Almost went fucking insane about all the evil that has been done and is being done by human beings but regained faith when i read a letter one of the globalists wrote to Putin before he killed himself. I know, convoluted story but there it is.

I'm at the perennial traditionalist stage

>the divine is real and is revealed through tradition
>Christianity is the way god is revealed and worshipped in the West
>Catholicism is the most traditional western form of Christianity

Yea, alot of them include bringing people back to life with this magic food and water.

They would place the food in the mouth and sprinkle the water over the body and the dead would come back to life.

There is a story of the goddess Inanna being found hanging from a stake.

They gave her the Bread of Life and the Elixir of Life and she came back to the Living.

This also happened with her love Dumuzi who you know as Osiris or Tammuz.

Despite living in a mostly atheistic household (mom is shinto, yes I am hapa), I have always been more or less attracted to Christianity.
Drew pictures of Jesus since I was 2, despite never going to the Church. Probably saw some of these in art books, as we had many of these at home.
Even despite having a fedora period of my life, I never did anything truly sinful. Never had sex until marriage, no drugs, no abuse. People always said that I was blessed by something, whether they are shinto, buddhists or Christians. I guess it's "God" who inspired me. Serenity came once I learned more about the Bible. I am discovering God in a different way everyday. It's endless.

I'm just a skeptic. Guess that makes me immature and childlike. Oh well.

> judeo atheist still getting triggered everytime he sees someone mention God

We all know that youre a faggot, no need to scream it out loud on the rooftops sodom8

Ironic comment

Same here bros. been messing with my head but God is leading me and I only feel good.

(((Tithing)))

All these Dawkins-type atheist just dont get what 'God' means to people. Its not scientific or physical, its just a descriptor for the incredible nature of Life. God is, for now, the best analogy.

> its just a descriptor for the incredible nature of Life
lol

>God is, for now, the best analogy.
What about evolution dumbfuck

Your sky dad isnt real. Know that faggot.

Can this bread/elixer be identified in a specific way that a layman can understand? Do we know what it is in such a way that we can begin to use it?

Just keep it next to Harry Potter and LOTR in the non-fiction shelf and maybe I'll stop mocking it. No promises though.

Oh yeah, life, great. Thousands of people dying horribly painful deaths every day, thousands of infants born into the world screaming and kicking, people rotting away in hate and sorrow under post-modernist culture, with a lack of any meaning or drive in their life. Just great.

Not really. Philosophy is more like science than a way of living. Im into theory of knowledge, and Immanuel Kant has given me the biggest shake, and gestalt turn. He showed how fragile sensory perception is.
My new discovery is pragmatism, which says that truth is of secondary importance, and happiness is more important. Although they are mostly agnostic, they think its not important to prove or disprove god or scientific truth because it adds nothing to human happiness, thats why they promote tolerance and solidarity. Pretty influential in usa.

>belief in omni-present super consciousness
>New Age shit
>Focus more on Alan Watts, Terence McKenna, Manly P Hall, David Icke type info
>learn more about history & the Kikes
>realize all of culture and engineered against Jesus Christ
>Learn about the Papal Echelon and the Catholics rewriting bibles and the ecumenical one world religion conspiracy
>Called out by God, repent and turn away from sin-consciousness and pursue the way of Christ

TOTAL ONSLAUGHT
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
series covers a great deal

> hurrr done triggered me hurr hurrr rreeeeeskydaddies hurr hurrr hurrr rrrreeeeeeeeee

My stage is called Deus vult.

Is this the natural course? It's eerily accurate. I was struggling with vague theism and the massive amount of deception in this world before I met my Christian wife. She has helped me tremendously.

God is the ultimate Red Pill

Same

>which says that truth is of secondary importance, and happiness is more important
Seems dangerous

>when i read a letter one of the globalists wrote to Putin before he killed himself.
Do you have a link?

OK that is not what God means for the vast majority of Christians in the United States.

Agnostic over here.

The Philosopher stone is said to come in two forms the Red and the White.

This would be the Elixir and the Bread.

Its supposed to give perfect health and longevity.

I dont think we currently know what it is because nobody is essentially immortal like the gods were.

If somebody knew what it was and tried to tell the world, would he not be also Crucified ?

I know how important Christianity and all the traditions and values are for the Western world and my country. That is enough to believe.

I try not to take part in the eternal fedora debate, it seems dumb as fuck.

You're still so candid, and thats a compliment

What the heck is the deal then?

Are the experiences shameful or something?

Specifically about the variety and history of Biblical revisions, translations, and edits.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2r2HnhGMpQ

0 experiences from the gnostic larperrs ofc.
You cannot follow me here.

I'm at the christian/athiest part. One witnessed miracle could push me all the way.

don't think i've ever seen a gnostic larper desu

>Not using the Kybalion and Hermeticism as your philosophy of choice

The lips of wisdom are sealed, except to the understanding famalam

There's a quote in the bible when god says that his child is anyone who lives by his laws (as opposed to just declaring yourself christian)

They're rping.
You see, there is good and evil.
These people belong to darkness and rp to spite me.
Its in vain though, as it only amuses me how they resort to dogmas to pretend.
Experiences may vary user, and I will mention them deceitfully.
From visions in meditation to dreams that affect reality to time warps.