Newspaper reporter here

Newspaper reporter here.
You "fake news" craybabies are fuckin' hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't you have mail to fetch?

faggot

Kike

Get a real job

Hope you like getting paid dirt salary to report on garbage and spin articles to whatever your boss wants the topic to be.

Kys.

Good job with the pre-election predictions.

News-what?

Who the fuck buys newspapers anymore?

OP, if you're from NYT or some other liberal faggot paper, then statistically I am the only human in this thread.

the Msm established that "slur", only fair it's now applied to them.

>Newspaper reporter
you "Newspaper reporters" are FAKE.

>Obituary scanner here

What is hilarious is watching your medium die while you try to stay relevant.

Didn't Hillary popularise this term?

>newspaper

Aw, that's precious

Good. Report this then. We're tired of your shit and starting our own news networks. Our shitposts will blot out the sun!

My cat's breath smells like cat food!

your just the person i need to speak to. I have a second cousin who has an unconfirmed reliable source with unsubstantiated claims that CNN is the most trusted source in news. how do i leak the info to you?

Radio reporter here
We're even more outdated and we all laugh at you newspaper reporters. Half of you are old and irrelevant and the rest are know it all kids who editorialize because they have to push their agenda in every single article even if it's about the cornbread festival.
Piss off, nobody likes you.

Journalists should have the lowest status in society. They are worse than dogs and should be publicly attacked by children if they dare to show their face in the street. I have nothing but sheer contempt for these disgraces to the human species.

>Newspaper reporter

What exactly do you "report" faggot?

You should be out getting your nose broken for a story.

ITT: the Lügenpress whines that we're onto them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE

My dad.

>LARPing faggot
>took on student loan debt to work in meme industry

Pick one. In the meantime, I'll take the bait, because you, ma'am, are fuckin' hilarious. Companies like GateHouse Media (87 daily newspapers) are more concerned with pushing a leftist agenda in smaller, more conservative markets than they are with presenting neutral coverage or increasing profitability. This flawed business plan shows that journalists continue to dismiss the majority of the country, what your kind dismissively label the "flyover states."

The election once again demonstrated that people are tired of slanted stories, manipulated polling, and outright cheerleading by faggots like yourself. Countless editors, in the days after the thrashing of their treasonous cunt, published columns claiming to have learned "valuable lessons" while promising to "do better" when it comes to providing balanced, fact-based reporting; instead these companies and their employees doubled down on their progressive agendas with all the prudence of a nigger spending his unemployment check on two-hundred dollar, Chinese-made basketball shoes.

For years the silent majority has been willing to make concessions (the inches turned into miles by traitorous neo-cons), but the minority groups that have benefited have made the mistake of thinking that they are not equal, but more important than everyone else. The MSM has lead the way, with the Baby Boomer and Gen X leftists sinking their own newspapers and television stations while Millennial scum glad-hand each other on digital platforms that are not nearly as trusted or respected as they think.

Do yourself a favor today, Shareblue applicant: stick your arm down the garbage disposal and flip the switch.

You're a messenger boy.

Mainly 8-state legislative tracking for the Rocky mountain west, these days.

>Bachelor's in Journalsm/Editing from Columbia (post Desert Storm GI Bill)
>started at local daily
>edited books for a university press
>worked for New Times in Phoenix
>recruited by Associated Press
>last 18 years have ran investigative team
>6 AP awards, 8 regional awards for reporting
>thousands of sources at all levels
>have interviewed, profiled hundreds of poiticians from city to national
>have interviewed Dick Cheney, Charles and David Koch, Stephen King, Val Kilmer, Alan Alda, Gov. Schwarzenegger, Richard Branson, David Letterman, among others, too many to list

>"American journalism"

Just stop or their will only be bloggers at the press conferences. ;>)

*there

Your "news" articles are hastily-written wipes of garbage that don't even deserve the common respect of belonging in a public waste system. Journalism is terrible these days.

>two post by this ID

Yeah, what do you do?

Wow. Val Kilmer interview. That took guts. Off to buy a news-paper now

Go make some more click bait articles you fucking parasite.

We point out that the Emperor is not merely naked but drunk and wiggling his penis at the cameras again.

You're losing the culture war, because we're right and you're wrong. Because everything you are and everything you do is lies, lies, lies. Because the truth is mighty and shall prevail. Because the correlation of historical forces is in our favor.

tl;dr You're obsolete. Kill yourself.

Quality post

Childish, uninformative, and full of bait and bias just as we've come to expect from the legacy media.

What do you do for a living

underrated

He's OP. He claims to work as a writer of agitprop for the Jewspapers.

>we
>jealous nerds who never got to sit with the cool kids

wew

Sage, report and hide these shit threads. They are just made to slide others and keep people from discussing important stuff. Dont pay attention to these

How does it feel knowing that your job is becoming more and more obsolete because nobody reads the newspaper anymore because they have the internet?

Yeah it really sucked.

Spent three days on the Tombstone set in Tucson and rode around with Kilmer and Bein in a golf cart.

Tell it to my 401k and benefit package.

you're not a reporter, you're a copy machine, you only write what your boss tells you to write

you guys are on the same level as click-bait, I only read what you have to say so I can read between the lines what you're not telling and what agenda you have, you guys are that predictable

Peter il a la mega chiasse

>newspaper reporter

so you're unemployed then?

ça doit etre les burgers

Did you ever get a chance to confront Obama on how republicans were attempting to diminish his greatness?

Tell it to them yourself as you wave goodbye to them, as your "job" gets outsourced to a typist in India who will happily copy-and-paste (((agitprop))) for pennies a month.

Its no secret the MSM is full of garbage these days. That said, I hope you are a good reporter. All the President's Men is one of my favorite movies.

>Newspaper
It's 2017. Enjoy the unemployment line.

How the hell is an Indian typest going to cover local politics and track legislation?

Thinking local and regional papers will go away is a myth.

Trump it's firing people, shouldn't you be talking to them, to see if they release some juice details of the internal affairs.

Do your fucking job dude.

(((reporter)))

By Internet, from India. He's gonna copy and paste whatever your boss sends him, maybe write a little fluff text to smear into the cracks.

It's all (((agitprop))) to rile up the proles, anyway. You people don't give a fuck about truth and never did. We all know that. And a currynigger in Bangalore can do that a lot cheaper, and doesn't ask for a 401(k) or medical insurance.

Not my beat, but have friends in DC that have some hilarious stories.

Every administration is full of dingbats, Trump's are just more vocal.

Besides, I'm sure anyone he has fired has signed a non-disclosure agreement.

>all the presidents men
>neither of them are presidents

Nice fake news, fake reporter. CNN BTFO

>You people don't give a fuck about truth and never did.

Facts are facts. Just because you don't believe them only means you are too lazy to go to a publlic meeting.

Any citizen can get the same info down at the courthouse. It's why we have open records laws.

Yeah it's hilarious how well that two word phrase has destroyed your credibility, especially since you started it.

Stabbed with your own knife.

>Newspaper reporter here.

They don't exist anymore. It's all algo's now, buddy.

>destroyed your credibility

You meme kids are chuckle worthy.

If this is your only argument then you know you've lost

FAKE NEWS

>Facts are facts.

Like that "Operation Tailwind" in Vietnam, where CNN said the Army used nerve gas, amirite guise? Like those "letters" Dan Rather said he found from George W. Bush's commanders in the Air National Guard, which were produced on a word processor that didn't even exist until thirty years later? Like "global warming?"

Every word from you people is a lie, including "a," "an," and "the." The truth isn't in you. You're pure evil, and this is why no one believes anything you say any more.

He's a passive aggressive little bitch.

I know, being smug is fun even with b8

Lost what exactly?

Tomorrow I go back to a dozen running investigations and probably a couple dozen voicemails from inside sources.

It's a job, and it all has to be followed-up on.
The average story takes weeks to develop.
Just because you think you could do it, doesn't make it true.

We're not the ones going around being called "fake news" the same thing as being called a nigger.

And yet you hang on to every word.

>Create a term used to incite fear over the growing New-Media news organizations
>Fail so spectacularly to do so that you are begging for people to stop calling you the term you created, claiming it to be exactly like calling a black guy a nigger

The news needs to burn just for general incompetence

Lost the narrative.

Resorting to gaslighting means you're struggling to maintain confidence.

But I don't care, you're the one wasting time on an Indonesian bread leavening forum.

From what I remember the media coined and pushed this term to the masses in order to discredit real investigative journalism. When will you retards learn that blowback is a very real concept?

>Tomorrow I go back to a dozen running investigations and probably a couple dozen voicemails from inside sources.

And then two supermodels will do lines of coke off your dick and you'll have a threesome, amirite, Walter Mitty?

Moar liek "Tomorrow I go to a dozen meetings with the Jewbergs, who own the newspaper, who will ride my ass on why I'm not digging enough dirt to make Republicans look bad, or reprinting enough 'Florida Man' style stories that are always about working-class whites. Then I'll check the fax machine for the latest talking points from the Democratic Party and copy-and-paste them all into every single 'story' I write. I hate my life and I want to die. I feel like Dilbert but I don't even have the consolation of knowing I'm an engineer, and work with things that require objective truth and no bullshit. No, I'm just a PR lackey for people who hate America, and I just re-tell the lies they want me to tell."

bring back tarring and feathering for these whores

>struggling to maintain confidence

another meme kid projecting

>newspaper
no one's buying what you're peddling, faggot. You've been irrelevant a while now haven't you? And reality leans right, especially lately. Maybe that's why you're here; everything leftist you could cover just further exposes to the world how wrong and morally retarded your ideology is, so you've got nothing better to do but come on a Cambodian netfishing forum to larp yourself being one of the good guys. Kys

t. actual reporter

The president of the United States says that you aren't credible. We have numerous examples of you being caught outright lying.

We, on the other hand, are a battleground of propaganda and information. Ideas are filtered through pol and become nationally and internationally important, so much so that you cunts spend thousands of dollars and deploy untold numbers of agents to try and change the narrative of pol.

But what do I know... I just posted a picture of Seagal with dog dick nips..

FAKE NEWS!

you are the one crying her tho

> crybabies
> hilarious
What did you mean by that?

>Newspaper reporter

fuck off, kike

Ha, that is probably so close to the truth this faggot will stop posting

>FUCK DRUMPF N FUCK WHAIT PPL I-IM STILL WIT HER ;;---::
>implying we're the crybabies

>And then two supermodels will do lines of coke off your dick and you'll have a threesome

I wish. The most I've ever had was a hug from some Playboy bunnies at a party in LA.

The rest of your post was too dumb to bother reading.

>Just because you think you could do it, doesn't make it true.

"Citizen journalists" are a thing now, you know. James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles give us more truth in any week than you've given us in all your life.

Can't wait for his back page tabloid about his larping experience on a Taiwanese basket weaving board

Said the clown, as the audience threw rotten tomatoes.

Oh ho ho! It really is close to the truth

It's a curious thing. You don't go into a career in journalism without an actual passion for truth & investigation. But at the same time, most journalism outlets (esp. in the USA) are explicitly political. CNN falls in the same category as Reuters and the BBC.

Let's be real dude.... You wanted to be a real writer and journalist at some point, didn't you?

What went wrong..?

>It's a curious thing. You don't go into a career in journalism without an actual passion for truth & investigation.

For realsies, sempai? No one does it because producing agitprop for the proles is how they serve "the movement?"

Non disclosure doesn't means that you can't find out, just that you can't publish it.

That's because advertising ruins shit.

Publishers
>bayer won't advertise if we run this shit
Editors
>fuck bayer
Reporters
>it took six months to verify this, dammit
Advertising manager
>bayer jsut bought a years worth of ads
Editor
>I quit

Luckily, the AP doesn't depend on ads, so that shit doesn't fly with our board.

Years ago, I did a for-part piece on a company that was dumpking hot dog waste in a river.

Turns out the CEO was the publisher's cousin.
Story got shitcanned and I left to do some PR work for a while for a buddie's tech company.

It's hard to find publisher's that arent shit, but they are out there.

Obama, at an Economic Summit speech in Italy right after the election. More shit from Soros, regurgitated by one of his puppets.

Well if they just wanted to produce agitprop they'd write for Breitbart, Salon, or any of the other blogger-tier outlets. If you write for a major news outlet, I assume you have standards. Admittedly those standards are subject to the political bent of the editors/management, but that's a lot like holding a gun to someone's career and saying "Endorse Clinton Or Else."

I write in my free time, work is work, and I'm lucky to have found a place that doesn't suck too much.

Most sources are genuine, but getting the info out is a bullshit struggle.

>It's hard to find publisher's that arent shit, but they are out there.
Any recommendations?