Who could save Germany?

This immigration crisis if retarded, are there any german politicians with common sense at this point or is it just lib-shit?

>Race war in the next 10 years
>Merkel is a dictator
>Euro about to collapse

Is there a solid right-wing candidate to save Nazi-Land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Behold.

According to Merkel's party, he is literally Trump.

Hitler 2.0

He's globalist scum right?

Me but you need to give me 10 years or so

Whats his name, and how does the public view him?

I wish but at this point I dont think theres enough whites in Germany for another Hitler era

>Who could save Germany?
No one can.
It's too late.
Now we can only wait and witness death and destruction.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU

whites will LOSE the race war if it doesnt happen soon.

The jewish plan is almost complete.

Makes me sad seeing how the great have fallen

Have hope brothers. We are all suffering. We can make it out in the end. It's going to be okay.

Time for a carpet bombing of Europe with nukes, ruskis and americans can repopulate it later

The most globalist scumbag you can even imagine.
Martin (((Schulz)))
As saviour of germany to end the Merkel era who cares about the common people (lol).

no,germany will fall unless afd win

if afd dont win then cut your losses with germany and let it fall and hope it gets worse to the point they fight back

focus on saving the rest of europe

you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink

but afd aren't going to win. Germans would rather vote for a trans muslim woman before anything right wing. If germany keeps their electoral record at this rate Germany will fall into either communism or the horrifically bloody era of Nazism imaginable. Think Final solution on steroids.

Schulz ist Merkel in grün.
Don't believe his lies

You haven't seen shit yet. Britain may be fucked but you are still in a way better situation than we are. Something like Brexit would've never happened over here. And now we'll get another 5 years of Merkel or - even worse - Schulz. Hell, even the Swedes have a higher probability of turning things straight.
This is sadly the best option right now.
Without foreign intervention we're lost.

All of Europe needs a final solution plan by now

(((Schulz)))

I read somewhere that Norway was planning to go against the geneva convention and turn away Swedish refugees at the border when it inevitably collapses

Germany cucked themselves into desperately trying to get rid of the status of being the big bad nazis.

>turn away Swedish refugees at the border when it inevitably collapses
but norway is importing kebabs too?

see

noice. but i think they are not far behind sweden.

Is Schulz actually Jewish ? I know there is some speculation about Merkel's family, but I don't know about Schulz.

>Democracy meme
The only thing that will solve anything is a revolution stop kidding yourselves

Björn Höcke

Sad as it is, hope once again lies abroad.