/OurGirl/

twitter.com/platoonofjudoon/status/830760905935880192

Muslims are mainly conservatives that hates the LGBT and women's rights anyways.

has never been to either of those countries.

>gets shot in the streets of chicago

America already has Detroit/Chicago/Atlanta

If you want a taste on how it is in Malmö, just go there you stupid slut

Rather get shot than see your country get raped.

EY JOU SVEN!

What the fuck is that using of language?

Did you forget that you are tolerant?

Butthurt Eurocucks detected

>t. triggered Europeans

They also hate free speech and most other values the west cares about.

Why do yuropoors, who are objectively being raped, get so butthurt when others don't want to share their miserable fate?

It's sort of a blessing that muslims make a show out of their shitty behavior, which means people easily see them as more of a problem than the slow decline blacks bring. Unfortunately, many people, like this young lady, are shortsighted about what groups are truly harmful.

How is that an argument against her you retard?

"You already have problems so why do you have a problem bringing in more problems?"

Great logic, Sven.

This

>Some cumdumpster says X
>our girl

Fuck off

That wasn't her argument tho. Her argument is if we invite muslims USA will become as violent as Sweden, completly ignoring the fact USA's niggertowns that have like 5 times the crime than we have in our worst city.

Go kys britbong. She's better than any of the girls you've ever touched faggot.

I keep posing a question that nobody has answered in over a year.

Why should we allow Muslims into America? How the fuck would we benefit in any way? Tell me why I should want this.

Difference is america still has strongholds against a sweeping invasive ideology, your 10 mil population doesn't

The muslims wont help you cucked swedish faggot. Just because your country is fucked doesnt mean you bring everyone else down.

>country has problem with crime
>import Muslims
>crime rate rises even more
>plus added terrorism theat

Fuck off Karlsson.

You can shoot back in America, kraut.

Keep hanging onto her every word, fawner.

Maybe if you make another thread about her or like her tweets she'll have sex with you

>She's better than any of the girls you've ever touched faggot.

The limerence is real

>Finnish and Polish
>Polish

Dropped.

>triggered amerifats

Go back to prepping Tyrone you weaklings, there isn't a single Ahmed in the northern parts of Sweden where they all freeze to death. Our niggers are in the southern parts of Sweden aka Malmö and all the other suburbs.

Name a single islamic terrorist attack in Sweden. I'm waiting kiwinigger

At least try to keep your dignity.

>Unfortunately, many people, like this young lady, are shortsighted about what groups are truly harmful.

Muslims are truly harmful though? You don't see nogs blowing up major cities. Nigs can be controlled. Mudslimes cannot due to "muh religion". It's not rocket science.

Poles are higher on the racial ladder than Finns.

lol
LOL

Are you a Pole?

Tell me all about how youre not an assblasted yuropoor?

you're clearly the only triggered one here, omar ibn al souidi

Because I don't make threads praising random people/tweets who have the same political outlook as myself just because she's female

>Muslims are truly harmful though?
Neither group would be an issue if jews didn't impulsively need to form a coalition to prevent their fantasies of pogroms in manhattan.

> You don't see nogs blowing up major cities.
They slowly made the cities inhabitable for the white population that created them in the first place. They're equally harmful, they just lack the ambition to pull off stunts that attract scrutiny.

lmao so salty

She's far out from the norm. How many tweets have you seen from someone like her? None. Just giving her a little liight that's all. Connecting the web is what I'm doing and you're degrading the web.

>this mad

Lmao, Sven, calm down

If muslims are so great how come they aren't white?

>all the police no-go zones
>literally foreign-controlled parts of his nation
>still hating Americans

The cultural programming runs deep in this one.

No you're not. This twatter posting trend needs to stop.

Face it the ONLY reason you made the thread was because she's female

That is a large component. But you're looking it in the wrong light you britbong autist. She's a girl with heavy anti-leftist values and this strays very far from the norm. How many young girls hold a similar stance? I'm just shining some light in that regards.

You don't like it, don't click on the threads retard.

Of course it's not the norm, but it's not exactly rare either. There are plenty of conservative girls on social media.

>Don't like it, don't click the threads
How about not shitting up Sup Forums with stupid shitpost threads. There are enough as it is, no need to make another one.

You stupid autist. Shitposting is a trademark of Sup Forums and is the buffer from kikeposting. Picking through shit posts is a skill strengthening one's ability to pick out truth in a sea of utter shite; I'm happy to do my part. My post is a solid 4/10. A high quality shitpost.

And you call yourself user.

Ahahaha based Kelly triggered the eurocucks

white people get shot in chicago?

Hardly. The difference between blacks and muslims is that muslims fuck up everything and everyone. The niggers at least have the decency to keep what they do contained.

Amen, we all need to publically speak out like this.

There it is. Leafs have been earning more and more respect lately. This is about changing the social climate from far left domination to right. Even the middle is better than everything that's been happening with the left dominating everything.

She's right tho.
I can confirm.