Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

thoughts on this Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=OYm-gW8yfA8

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4651122/homicides-increase-cities-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for /ourguy/ Piers

last bump

why can't you bump your own threads anymore?

bump 2 save

bump4leaf

(bump)

Piers is not our guy. Piers is /cuck/.

Don't forget this guy is the SAME GUY who milks tradegys to try to get our guns taken. Fuck piers that gun grabbing British faggot

These guys are so annoying they think outrage means they're right and yet they have such shallow historical and philosophical knowledge that they think being mean can be compared to actual tyranny.

There's a difference between being mean and stupid. Trump is always stupid and says whatever comes out of his ass.

That's okay. They will fall if they keep it up.

and pierce Morgan is right, its foolish to equate his vulgarity with tyranny and the histrionics will result in them failing more.

I think Piers is a jackass but I agree with him this time,everyone seems to lose their mind with the tinyest shit on burguerland and people need to chill,if trump starts beoming hitler guess what?you guys have guns to fight him back with that amendment the liberals tend to hate so much.

Piers Morgan is making sense... The left might be broken beyond repair.

Based Maher.

I like how everyone acts like its a huge issue for Trump to point out that our government is nearly as bad as putin.

Suddenly liberals are disgusted... "he said he was a so-called judge!"

they arent upset with anything of substance just the language and insults. They focus on nonsense like children.

>im not mad about what he said Im mad about how he said it.

Maher is a fucking hypocrite,he reminds me of Alex Jones,says a bunch of stupid shit and low tier jokes just to this audience continue to think theyre smart and watch his show,did he fucking cried all way when obama was bombing muzzies?Or its just a problem when the republicans do it?Send that fucing kike shapiro to shut his ass.

The problem is that they already have a confirmation bias. They've decided they don't like Trump already, and ANYTHING he does or say, good or bad, will be met with scrutiny. You can see this in his little list of outrageous things Trump has said when he listed "America isn't that innocent either", and Pierce asked "whats wrong with that" and Bill exclaimed saying that got him thrown off of ABC. So even though Bill HAS SAID THE SAME THING IN THE PAST and agrees with the notion, he still lists it as a reason why Trump is crazy.

NOTHING that Trump ever does will be good enough to these guys. He's already Hitler.

Yeah, you're so much smarter than them obviously user. Wasting your life here on Sup Forums with all these other genius delusional neets on a garbage cesspool echochamber image board that's meant for anime.

This guy writes for a few publications here and I like his articles. I think he nailed the Piers situation.

>Trump is already hitler

This right here is why they will continue to lose, when you paint the guy as the embodiment of evil (in the minds of your average joe) there is nowhere left to go.

So unless Trump really starts gassing Mexicans and Muslims he will seem reasonable compared to the panic.

> portugal
Man, I forget people from completely irrelevant shitholes love to post on this board

I am not denying that, I agree with him on that.

>strawmaning

dont be so triggered, the fact that he isnt in a panic and seeing lither behind every lock of trums golden hair means that his smarter and certainly more measured than the idiots on the modern left.

The problem was the context. He was defending Putin and shamed America in the same sentence. That's what is bad not what he said.

When they applaud someone for saying fuck off in an argument,their intelligence probably isnt that high.

Piers is /ourguy/

Bill O'riley wants Trump to declare the head of the Russian state as a killer.

How would that be good for relations? So Trump did what he had to do and deflected pointing out that we are morally just as bad.

And he was right, of all the things to be mad at trump for this is not one of them.

I think Maher is genuinely uninformed. He's just smart enough to make quips, but not enough to think things through. Take for example, when Piers says "why are you leaving out that they killed 12 Al-Qaida operatives?" Maher responds: "because they were probably 8 years old!" Rather than confront information that he didn't know, because that hurts him, he spins it into a joke to distract people.

Now take the issue of "CRIME ISN'T RISING PIERS." He throws up a chart repeatedly. What's the problem with the chart? It's the average of the WHOLE UNITED STATES. The crime spike people are talking about is in major cities, and it's huge. So he's either too retarded to realize that he's looking at a heavily diluted chart, or he's willfully ignoring the actual stats being discussed. Pic related: is pertinent chart.

You must be joking.

They're as thick as pigshit and Maher is their deity. The Real Time audience is more of a braying crowd, happy to cheer for Maher whatever he says.

It always has been that way as well, even Christopher Hitchens commented on it once and got booed.

Piers is an antigun cuck but he's totally right on this. Crime being on a downward trend since the 70's doesn't mean that a big spike over a few years isn't concerning.

Getting the vapors and pissing yourself every time Trump tweets something crass just results in outrage fatigue. People can't possibly care about this shit forever, so save it for when it's important.

Piers is a faggot that trys to make the U.S. more like England. Check out his views on gun control, he's a faggot.

What a creepy depraved looking faggot.

I don't even know who he is, but I already feel 100% certain he's involved in Hollywood pedo cults.

>Piers: Hey guys if you keep doing this everyone is going to get outrage fatigue and stop caring before seriously bad things happen
>Guests: HITLER

Also what the hell happened to piers morgan? I'm not supposed to agree with anything he says.

Right, but we are talking about Trump the one who shit talks his own allies but sucks Russian cock? It's fishy, doesn't matter how you put it. His words were right but that is not all there is.

I figured something was off about Bill's chart. where did you get yours btw?

what's your excuse /pol?

he's the guy who made the movie about that one drag queen who ate dog shit on film.

yeah, but he's slowly coming around. He's overcoming the indoctrination. I still think he's an insufferable asshole, but he's smart. IF ..IF he takes a real look at London he has to see that its reaching a tipping point where British citizens won't be able to defend themselves.

He will get to the right mindset on why America needs its guns, even though his enlightenment might not be this week.

playing hard ball on the phone with world leaders isnt the same as shitting on our allies.

You are equating things that shouldnt be.

>telling OZ pm to fuck off with his regugees
>telling Mexico to help pay for the wall and get their drug cartels under control
>Telling off western leaders for their bad policy

is not the same as

>CALL PUTIN A KILLER DICTATOR NAO!

John Waters, AIDS riddled, demented faggot. A director of (((film))).

The guy who he mainly argued with, Jim Jefferies, is a far worse anti-gun cuck. He's argued in the past that that guns should not be legal at all, whereas Piers argues that certain types are unnecessary and should be banned. I personally disagree with Piers, mind.

this is true

time.com of all places

time.com/4651122/homicides-increase-cities-2016/

>"i'll give ya dicky a licky fer a nicky"

>he's slowly coming around

He is inexcusable as is anyone defending him. Anyone that attacks the second amendment is a traitor and defending a traitor makes you an enabler. Both deserve to hang, fuck wasting ammo.

He argues like a teenager.

I can't believe there was a time where I thought that Bill Maher was a witty and intelligent host who is perfect at dismantling the opposing argument. Same with Jon Leibowitz.
What an annoying know-it-all I'm-better-than-you schmuck.

To Piers:
I only know him from debating Jesse Ventura and Ben Shapiro on Gun Control.
And he seemed like an utter fool during these, not even arguing just making 'feels-arguments'.

Now after watching this video I don't know if he's actually kind of based or trying to ride the Trump train.

While I'm glad that you do not agree, playing the "who deserves a rope more" game doesn't mean shit. Anyone that attacks the second amendment in MY COUNTRY needs to fall into a ditch.

On a side note john waters is one of the most vile pieces of shit in america. This guy is definitely a pedo

holy shit kys

Alright.

thanks i'll be sure to save this

love how when pierce starts swinging maher dismisses him by saying "you're so british" and the audience erupts into applause. I thought we weren't supposed to dismiss people based on their culture.

>this will not help the DNC, the fake outrage isn't working
>IT'S WORKING TOUGH
these fags are finished, they really think people still believe the lies they puke up day and night.

Yeah,

"we won the ruling"

No you didnt and it had fuck all to do with public outrage (since most people support it)

it was just the court affirming the federal district judges authority to block the EO

I fucking hate these pictures. We are 50% at best thanks to roleplaying spics/mongrels lying on papers.

>Piers O'Meara
>British

Maher is a mix of uninformed, but more significantly, he's a manipulator.
As Morgan pointed out, Maher intentionally avoided telling his audience that 12 Al Queda operatives were killed in the raid. This makes the raid come off as a total and complete disaster with zero gain, but when you know 12 terrorists died, it just makes it look like a bit of a messup with still some gains.

I very rarely, and I mean VERY rarely agree with Piers Morgan.
But his views are what the democrats used to be, and they're what they SHOULD be right now. If the dems were taking things how Morgan is, then they'd be a serious threat to Trump in 2020.

Fortunately (and very very unfortunately if they ever do gain power) our liberals in this country are batshit insane. Like, the levels of Sweden insane, and the only thing that has been able to stop them is the fact that it's a damn near impossibility for them to ever take the house for more than 2 years at a time max.

Piers is right that the leftist media's mass manufactured hysteria isn't going to help them and isn't working. Crying wolf just makes people tune out you're annoying ranting.

Remember when they said Bush was Hitler? I still do. And what is Bush doing now? Chilling on a ranch painting pictures, not giving a single flying fuck about ruling over anyone or anything.

They don't know when you keep their damn irrational emotions in check because they're too busy trying to get social credit for having them. They WANT Trump to be Hitler just so they can say "I told you so!"

>it is time to riot
t. Mr. Skeltal

This idiot jew points out a bunch of irrelevant bullshit as to why trump will doing something worse than the iraq war. this guy is a jewish shill.

My favorite is the nigress who thinks its ok for a court decision to be affected by a loud mob. Piers is right. These leftists are going to burn themselves out on all this outrage.

I hate Maher. Prides himself on being a liberal on every issue ,EXCEPT when it comes to Israel. Sniveling hypocrite. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, just like all these Hollywood "liberals".

It's like since Trump won the stupid people have taken to the streets in protest. Looks at them.
They're like human debris.

>Remember when they said Bush was Hitler?
Shit I still remember when they used the fact that Bush likes to paint as a comparison between him and Hitler.
The left is fucking disgusting. Yea we have some dumb rednecks that called Obama Hitler or Muslim (he's a shitskin sympathizer which is bad, but if he was an actual muslim there's no way he could have hid it as a fucking kid when he wasn't even thinking about being president), but it would always be just a crowd of like 20-30 sitting on the capital grounds with dumb signs, not these huge fucking thousands of people sized marches in every major city of the US several times a week.

It's "working" in their closed social circle bubbles, not having an effect on actual reality and real people everywhere else. People are getting more scared of "protestors" throwing temper tantrum riots than they are of Trump who's so far not negatively effected their lives in anyway.

Every moderate I know is starting to see liberals as batshit insane.
They're breeding a new generation of conservatives, and the one we desperately needed with how leftist millennials are.

Bill Maher for the last 5 years:
>Liberals have to get tougher on Islamic terrorists! You can't negotiate with them!

Bill Maher last week
>Trump has gone too far with the ban! We have to win a war of ideas!

Piers is actually based in this one, looking at it all from a contrarian point of view. Besides that he's so full of shit.

black woman seemed only one who didnt get mad and had reasonable points of views. anyone else just kinda replied with emotion

You have not been here long enough to have seen us meme this guy into shame some years ago now.

The interesting part is when the nigger says that 9th district ruling was because they were protesting and rioting, basically admitting that the ruling had nothing to do with the law. Judges are not supposed to represent the will of the will of the people, they are supposed to represent the law

the law is supposed to represent the will of the people. to have otherwise is tyranny

WOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE BRITISH WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>RealTime
I'd much rather see the slow motion version tbqh famalam

>Skinny aids victim - "We're not comparing Trump to Hitler, nobody's doing that"
>three sentences later
>"Oh yeah, I bet the Gypsies and the Homosexuals were telling everyone to calm down before Hitler gassed them all"
How is it physically possible to even function with that much cognitive dissonance.

Their job is to uphold the law, not create it. Do you really not know how this works?

What the fuck? I like Piers Morgan now.

I know what you're talking about and I agree with you. I was just arguing about semantics. Because your post would never fly outside of Sup Forums.

Maher has fucking lost his mind as of late.

Putin is not our worst enemy. Putin isn't actively trying to outbreed us and kill us. Islam is. Muslims are. And these faggot libs want it to happen.

That's what made me so mad. He only uses charts that back up his wobbly fucking narrative. Crime is spiking in major cities (mostly blacks, obviously) and he uses the fucking whole US including the massive suburban white/asian/etc population to bring it down. Fuck him and fuck that bald headed cunt on there. It's not working. Wait til the first US terror event under Trump's regime. CNN will spin it as his fault and nobody will fucking listen and that ban will get 10 countries higher.

fair enough

It was the most infuriating part for sure. Just have to keep pushing back. I'm convinced destabilizing the Mid East as Obama has done was a long-con ploy to get them here, and voting Democrat, as is open Mexican border.

Why are Jews so fucking alpha?
Maher looks so dominant and Morgan (the white) seems so beta.
I mean, I agree with Piers but Maher just dominated him.

when can we start killing these pieces of shit?

>So unless Trump really starts gassing Mexicans and Muslims he will seem reasonable compared to the panic.

This.

When they go low, you go high

>3v1
>why is he acting like he's in charge?
hmmnnn

That's a good point about scale here. There is a difference between just random normal citizens spouting off crazy shit in small numbers and the media riling up thousands of people with non-stop manipulative propaganda.

I didn't used to believe this was the case, but he definitely seems to be sucking down the fat red pill.