Balt/POL/ General

Todays topic:How do we stop population decrase?
1.Post baltic stuff
2.If your a greek chitposter then fuck off
3.If your not from Baltic you can ask whatever qestions you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGW3zh7LfHc
youtube.com/watch?v=hTZqqXpLtsk
youtube.com/watch?v=-eZpWDkORlc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=KI4V5uDg4cc
youtube.com/watch?v=q_EJdzfnPSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts
youtube.com/watch?v=cqhMse--cLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are baltics slavic

Forgot to put this in:
youtube.com/watch?v=BGW3zh7LfHc
youtube.com/watch?v=hTZqqXpLtsk
youtube.com/watch?v=-eZpWDkORlc

No
Look at map here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs

are the dutch faggots

>How do we stop population decrase?
Import 3rd world people, like Merkel did.

always makes me kek

Thanks but no thanks.

any more historic baltic warrior pics?

Why do you keep forcing this thread?

Freedom of movement has killed your population

coup d'etat, balt brother

No ,this was my only one.Allthough........(Pic related)

wait till people in UK realize life is shit (though pay may be better) and wait until diaspora returns (don't forget to shame and ostracize them)

Becose it will get momentum,its allways with balt/pol/ if you post it and dont try to get more people in it will die but it will gain momentum and get 300+ responses if it does.
Bye the way 10/10 pic saved never saw this one before.

nice

I hate those fucking traitors...

oh boy, a /balt/ thread

We are allready better then Greece,if we keep it up we may call our people back ,like germans did in 1930s

I WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

What about we enforce standing against genitalia mutilation and automatically make Jews and Muslims illegal.

Thats nice one.

How similiar are Latvian and Lithuanian?
Also, is Latgalian a meme?

I wanna come and hang in Riga for a few months, is it a fun city to live in? I'm afraid it would be a bit too small.

I can't understand what latvians are saying. Only zirga galva

We allready have anti islamic country,the thing is we need to get conservative party in this years elections to keep it that way.

Latgalian is a dialect of Latvians, its basically Latvian+Lithuanian.

Latvian=germanized balt language
Lithuanians=pole influenced balt language

You be the judge
youtube.com/watch?v=KI4V5uDg4cc
Latgalian
youtube.com/watch?v=q_EJdzfnPSg
Lithuanian.
The Dialect is not meme it is very pure excluding all the Polish and Russian words.The main dialect still is Augszemniaku/Viduszemnieku spoken in Zemgale . there is Ventisk spoken in Northern Kurzeme (sadly not used daily) and another dialect which name I forgot spoken in Liepaja where they destroy ending of words.

it is not enough.
Streips *wink* *wink*

What are Baltics exactly? Germanized Slavs?

Its allmoast 1mil population in city,its preaty fucking fun if you have money,i myself dont live in Riga and i dont go there to hang out,moastly becose of buisness,so i dont know full potential of city ,but from what i have heard tourists are happy after visiting its ''medieval city'' also if you whant to go you will see no shitskins there.Full with great architecture and a lot of cool things can be done if your a tourist,spoke to one british guy he said he is going to riga every month to hang out becose its awsome.

REEEEEEEEEE
Just wiki please en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts

Balts are balts.

Latvians are a little germanized due to living alongside and being ruled by germans for 700 years.
Liths are a bit POLEd due to the PLC

Yeah streips must die......
and that other faggot to (Pic related)

Looks like it would benefit your population to get off the western cock, and take the Russian cock and smile.

> Todays topic:How do we stop population decrase?
1. Stop calling PRussian buildings yours.
2. Fuck off.

OUH

Daily reminder that only NA can save Latvia

>112307690
shit bait, l*af

open you doors so we can kill you or we'll kill you

There will be no problem with population decrease if we close borders and do not fuck up demographics with immigration.

Population is not just meat mass.

Fuck off russkie cunt!

kek

*blog post*
So I'm ending year 12 and I learn in a very special gymnasium(uptight high school). We have three main courses for 3 year education Humanitarian, Science and Commerce. You know what I noticed the Humanitarians are cucks their class is filled with fags and most of them have scholarships to highest education for jurisprudence,history,political science but all they have in ideas are joining hands with commie state of EU./ We are fucked literally we will be EU 2.0 if we don't fight we are loosing our Right wing philosophy to these leftie shills.

Why are you here? You want us to get triggered?

Yust like you are sucking muslim and sikh cocks?
youtube.com/watch?v=cqhMse--cLw

Your picture describes the russian immigration forced on us and then leaving after ve regained independence.

Everything is OK, we need to close borders for immigration now.

*rolls eyes*

Myabe if balts were'nt so preoccupied with sucking cock, they could father some children.

* we

What is wrong Canada? Are you Sikh?

well, then stop complaining.

Although that's directed at OP.

Balts arent nor slavs nor germans,we are our own ''race'' Latvians are germanized though thats true becose of Livonian Order.

Only thing I'm complaining about is that we still listen to EU and have open borders.

This is a Balth thread, why are you so inadequate that you degenerate to posting off topic just to insult people?

THIS

So big...

Yeah, the whole EU things was a huge mistake.

I shed tears for all the breweries that had to close down due to EU regulations...

Dude your Literaly English colony that got its independance from Brits only becose they let you go,while we fough with blood against Germans and then against russians ,we are free,we did our jobe,while you sucked english cock and joined ww2 becose BRITS SAID SO.

Not hard to insult leaves after all.

Fuck women and cum in their pussy
/thread

Dude my pain story..There were so many great vine breveries before 2006 cuck regulations.

And make more Single women we need quality not quantity.

We can not get quality in EU.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe

Genetically the closest people in Europe to Latvians are Lithuanians(1.20) and southern Germans(1.20)

For Lithuanians it is Latvians(1.20) and Poles(1.20)

And for Estonians it is Poles(1.17) and Russians(1.21)

The lower the number, the closer they are, this really made my brain go hmmmmmmm

How many girls over there look like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

Wait what?Should Estonians be closer to Finns?

Lithuania is a very cool nation, but what is Estonia and Latvia? Germans built some towns there, than it was just some territory that became a part of one kingdom or the other, and then suddenly some countries appeared there. Why?

Tell me if I should be proud of my Lithuanian heritage Balt/POL/

Not many most of them are ugly we import our women from Russia.

BS
Sample is broken.

You speak Lithuanian= Yes
You don't speak Lithuanian=NO.

Thank you for the information. Now how does one acquire a qt Latvian blonde haired gf because Bong women are ugly as shit

See this

The sample is broken. There is tilt towards mutts and immigrants being majority of the tested.

But cumming in multiple pussies is more efficient for creating people and more pleasurable for the man to boot.

>most of them are ugly
Can't be as bad as Bong women surely

WTF is this shit?Allso this is thing becose we Riga is white.No niggs=Safe for woman

Because we are estonians. With our language and culture and historical territory.

Dude we are only 1.2 million just don't touch our women really you will take her to bongistan and she will become anglonized if you want a cutie to marry then stay here and make your kids to speak Latvian.

If you had to pick to be part of Poland, Germany, Sweden or Russia which would you pick and why?

>Import 3rd world people, like Merkel did.
based latvianbro

dumb retard

Will be hard, no one likes foreigners, especially Brits here

Bullshit though ,but i like your way of thinking.
Say our woman are uggly=They will fuck off
GENIUS

You are selling out your country the same as With Latvian forests now owned by Swedes don't so this.

Rope...

WHat are you talking about mate?Im not selling aything......

How do I find nice, conservative, non-degenerate, Baltgril?

None becuase FREEEDOOOM

but if we're forced to pick one, then Sweden or Germany

Lithuanians are the most retarded people i've met in my travels so far.

At least they travel///

Proabably poland,if germany or sweeden wasnt so cucked i would of picked them,becose they are closer to our culture.

Oh alright I'll leave them alone then. Don't want to destroy your population.
>no one likes foreigners, especially Brits here
Why's that? Rowdy English tourists?

READ RULES!
No greek SHITPOSTERS!

no i travelled to Lithuania.

Stupid cuck.
Sweden or Germany are the worst picks.

Tell me more about the rest of Latvia outside of Riga. What's life like for the regular Uldis? I saw a little bit of the outside in the week I spent there and wondered if it was worth getting to know? Love all the houses in the woods like pic related.