Politico: Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN

DUST OFF THAT HILLARY PEPE FOLDER FELLOW HILLDAWGSSS

SHE'S BACK

But is Liam Dunham helping again?

It's about time America had it's first zombie president

More like limping.

if this is true
it confirms one thing:
there is a shadow government, and they want trump

So that's why she tweeted 3-0, she wants to lose a 3rd time

>YAS

We see you. We all see you.

You know when you organize some sort of raid, where you attempt to infiltrate a site and undermine it's purpose, you at least need to pretend like you belong.

None of you are fooling anyone. We see you, and we laugh. We respond to keep you busy, we allow you to shitpost in our board.

God help you if we decide you're no longer entertaining.

>No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

It's fucking nothing.

trump will have her in the gulags by 2018, dont you worry lads

She won't be able to use the "Trump is inexperienced card" given he will have 4 years in office with her having none.

hahahahahahah, third time is a charm eh?

lmao

There's no way this is true. It would be pure idiocy

oh for fuck's sake

>inclusive pronouns
Fuck off, shill

gb2 tumblr

4 years of raising money from lesbian dupes

>Politico: Hillary Clinton Is WALKING Again

*fixed

SLAYYYYYYY

She probably has no choice. She in alot of debt to her clinton foundation "donors"

bro spoiler that spooky shit

um guys, im pretty sure in the us constitution it says you can only run for president TWICE
so she cant even run

>dem odds

LOOOOOOOL

She will never run again. This is a desperate attempt to keep up her speaking fees.

JUST DONATED 1000

MATCH ME

HILL DAWG COMING IN FOR SECOND ROUND
> TRUMP FAGGOTS AND RACIST GONA GET BFTO YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS CAN'T WAIT :)

It feels nice not being an americuck

Why is Arnold here he can't even run because he's not an american citizen

Good Luck

the fuck am I looking at

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM, RIGHT?

SLAAAAY SLAAAAAAY FIRE FIRE

75 million working age women in america
Running a dead horse in the race
Are the democrats committing suicide?

Just how incredibly narcissistic does one have to be to attempt to win the presidency on three separate occasions.

bet365 and their odds for the next US election in 2020

>201

its super unlikely, but when it happens you win a shitton of money ;)

yep. greatest feels.

She will need to hold some level of office to help fight the many ongoing FBI cases against her.

And with Sessions as A.G, she is royally fucked as her husband, Wiener, Pedosta and Hasert are all known sexual offenders with minors.

The CIA and FBI now have open season on pedos.

Hillary is fucked big time.

Jeb!

S L O W
T
E
A
D
Y

Projection, always politics 101

In theory? I think she'd certainly test the waters to run again in 2020, if Trump ends up becoming as unpopular as the MSM is trying to make him. After all, becoming President has been her life's work and dream.

In practice? Another 4 years of aging and progression of her health issues to run against an incumbent president already significantly damns her chances, not to mention she'd receive a fraction of the backing she did this time around.

tfw my north korean clothing line just launched.

>Jeb! at 101.00
mfw

I would love to see their rematch. Pic related.

Away form the police?
Man, this is like the fifth time this month

>opinion article

Into the trash it goes.

Hopefully she and jeb run again.

what mango is that

She lost so bad, you have to go as far back as 1920s, to find when Dems lost so much control over government.

A LAND SLIDE OF POLITICS.

But the MSM parades their "popular vote", "Trump does not have a mandate"

Is laughable. Imagine if Hillary flipped 4 red states blue and loss the popular vote. The MSM would would be laughing.

kek

this is the left

IT'S HAPPENING!!

8 MORE YEARS!!

What are the chances that she isn't dead, in prison, or underground in some other country plotting with the legion of doom by 2020?

What are the chances that she doesn't base her campaign on the same retarded "I have a vagina if you don't vote for me you're racist" motto again?

What are the chances that liberals, mexicans, and muslims can all get their shit together and not prove to everyone that voted for Trump the first time that they should again?

What are the chances anyone will be stupid enough to fund her campaign again?

What are the chances the DNC will rig her a chance again?

>this is a simple statement of facts
>there is no insider info for this
??????????????????????????????????????

Hillary is already dead

>here's the proof

That's code word for theory

I wish we had one of these for election night.

Dude nobody cares about laws and rules anymore. Just be yourself and do what you want to do! If he wants to be president why shouldn't he be allowed to?

Sure she is.

underrated post

more fake news.

What this means is entirely dependent upon the question you're asking. There's a fundamental difference between
>who will be President, Trump or the field
and the open-ended
>who will be President

Assuming she's even physically able to, the DNC would be fucking insane to try running her again.

End.

He's not a natural born citizen. Obviously, after we invade Austria he'll be grandfathered in.

I agree, so progressive!

>LARPer detected

Er, not that he isn't an American citizen, but that he wasn't born in America
Then again, Obama and Cruz weren't born in America either

Is that a Jojo reference?

It will be a very long time before someone losses as bad as Hillary and beats her record.

After the next attacks, the polls will shift for trump. After more data is published and evidence illegal aliens are voting, there will be voter ID cards.

Inda 1.8 billion, and Mexico, both have voter photo ID cards, everyone in the country. And black people DO have photo ID, even if they don't drive in the ciites as it is LEGALLY REQUIRED to function as an adult.

Try renting an apartment, plane ticket, drive a car, buy alcohol, buy tobacco, rent tools, etc.. the idea blacks are incapable of having photo ID is racist. AND DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO SHOW THE COUNTRY JUST HOW RACIST THE LEFT ACTUALLY IS WHEN HE PASSES VOTER ID LAWS.

Joe "preteen penetrator" Biden is well loved among Liberals.

So, it's all just s guesstimate, no solid facts. ok.

Why not just run all the other women 2020 hopefuls they have instead? They have like five candidates including Warren who will put the hatchet in big business once and for all.

Hillary had her chance, the only disappointment is we don't get Secretary of State John Podesta who would have killed the Democratic Party even harder than trump's election did with the scandals he'd cause.

Of course he is since they want to legalize pedophilia

right, but she will be able to use 4 years of bad experience against him

Podesta 2020

about 99% of the rest of the world voted for her though, there still protesting.

These are fucking glorious

Its more experience than she has, good or bad

>politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766
lol, I mean kek

Exactly, you don't need to divest from your business or not have Russian blackmail to be president anymore- just ask Trump!

Clickbait

dude has completed almost all of his campaign promises within a month in office.

>but she will be able to use 4 years of bad experience against him
trump just has to do OKAY at best and he wins and nobody will believe her that its supposedly bad experience.

That actually brings a tear to my eye. There is no more frightening an evil than what exists in our very own world.

I've never heard this b4. If true would only count as post primary run so it's non issue