Hear me out

I have a theory

the reason you become 'redpilled' is that you are a failure. it is a response that is hardwired into humans who find themself to be failures in the normative society that surrounds them. failures want to fuck too, but no one will fuck them. So what they do is they invent a world view that runs counter to the norms that surround them. That way they can feel they are warriors of truth and justice, they are champions, they are forward strivers. It doesn't matter that they are trying to fight for an unrealistic and quite despicable world, they are still, in a manner of speaking, visionaries. And visionaries can attract insecure people. Visionaries have a chance of getting to fuck, which is the evolutionary component.

by they I mean (You) of course
what do you think?

The majority of societies until 1945 were red pilled. This theory doesnt take human evolution in to account and instead emphasises the herd mentality of the mainstream.

i got theory, you´re a fucking jew. your son is being raped by muslims. your wife is fucking a nigger.

you think you´re the justice in the world by lying about how cucked you are and pretending your leftist shit isnt why you should kill yourself.

just lmao at swedecucks who ruined their own nation for free. whores for niggers kikes and muslims

>This theory doesnt take human evolution in to account and instead emphasises the herd mentality of the mainstream.
explain

y u mad tho

sex is for nigger monkeys
literally for animals

do you know what the 20,000 niggers all having sex in america sounds like simultaneously?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUPDAGIDDAPOMOE BLIPBLIPBLIP YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm a wealthy and happy MD, most of my colleagues are redpilled. This thread is pure projection. Have a (you) you cunt

poland has different popular norms than america

/thread

what

Failure is Sweden imigration but according with your point people must accept everything that is imposed.

be a cuck is sucess, nice logic.

and in what way are you redpilled? what are your redpilled opinions?

Who the hell here thought they were champions of justice? Are you believing memes again?
Seeing through bullshit the media throws at you isn't about any of that shit in your shitpost. It's literally about not being a sheep. That's it.

niggers aren't equal to me, islam isn't a religion of peace

Am I doing something wrong??

I have sex with my fiance almost everyday, but I still can't shake the feeling that niggers are not the same as whites and that the kikes, who own most of our media and our government, are trying to reduce our race to mongrels.

Is my technique causing this error??? Plz hlp thx

Normative society is pushing for suicide at this point, we broke off trying to survive. More and more people are getting fed up with Liberal drivel and they too are breaking off as well.

what have been your personal experiences with africans?

where do you find your alternative to the lies? do you settle for believeing nothing?

Except there are Sup Forumsacks with a wife and kids and a job, so they are in no way failures yet stil redpilled.

I'm doing well in school, have friends, Im in good health, I have a girlfriend. I also dont think Im a failure in any sense, life is a great and Im an optimist.

For your theory to be true you have to ignore a significant percentage of users on here.

Depends on what you consider becoming "red pilled". I see your point tho, and I bet theres a considerable amount of pollers who are fat virgins who like to larp as nazis and ree.

besides talking to one right now?

yea that's a fair enough point. the studies go on.

I ended up probing pol because I'm curious about you all since you won that election. It's anthropology. I'm not quite there yet.

yea besides my fat dick in your wifes face

This

I think this Swede is just trying to find an excuse to denounce and take away from "redpilled" concepts, because he doesnt like them and doesnt want to accept them as true.

Well, you done goofed, bitch, our conversation is done.

for real though polack-bro, I have had good experiences with poles in my life, i have hope for us yet. but I am curious: how many black people have you met irl? what have been the occasions? have you gone to africa to do medicine?

That makes no sense at all.
Grow up OP, not everyone is like you

But how come most leftist are weak, pathetic lazy hipsters, and men on the left are hard working with jobs?
Yes, having a decent job equals succes. Not having one is failure.

Weve won at least two, Trump and Brexit, however the Trump win was by the skin on our nuts and Brexit is being shat on by British government as we expected.

If you believe in objective truth, then isnt it possible that we're simply correct?

I suppose theres also then the question of
>How did we get to being correct? What led us here?

I think exposure to different view points in probably the most important thing, because then that person inherently is not as inclined to automatically assume one particular view is right

what did lead you there?

and what is the central tenet that is "there"

>swedeposting
No, not everyone is a cuck like yourself.

>when masses aren't served by society, they wish society to change

Well no shit. That's why political movements are born.

the difference would be that a redpilled person, as far as I am concerned anyways, will lead into never never land. But, I think I lumped you all together too much. You can be a racist son of a bitch and you can be a racist son of a bitch that wants to kill niggers. You can be a cuckservative and only be a danger by proxy of electing dickheads for office, not an extremist that is about to kill a bunch of folks for some dream he came up with to get some fuck

I don't know about the Pole, but I have.
I'm a successful guy, wife, kids, property. But I have done overseas volunteer medical work in south america, Tanzania and India. And travelled through much of Europe and Asia.

And let me tell you what I saw.
>Chinese are almost entirely a race of what we westerners would consider sociopaths. Successful, but essentially no moral compass.
>Africa was still basically tribal. People were dumb, uneducated. Rape was high, people believed in witchcraft.
>India is a shitshow (hah) where their society is growing too fast for their people. Modern production methods are rendered ineffective and shitty due to nepotism and lack of standards. People with iphones walk past beggars with limbs literally rotting off. Like you smashed a first world country and a third world country into the same space.

And I have seen things and met people that make me believe that Jews, not all jews, but the ones in charge, ruin host countries mainly as a defense mechanism. Disarming populations and blending cultures up so that they won't be driven out again. Anyone with access to statistics can see what shovelling uneducated migrants into your country will do.

Thinking all redpilled people are basement dwelling failures is a sad projection Swede. The red pill is there for anyone to take, they just need to open their eyes and stop drinking the media kool-aid.

I'm having a hard time understanding how you end up deciding that the news are lying, but some other source is not. I mean yeah, compared to almost any study your average newspaper or newscast will be a joke, but then there are a lot of studies.

in sweden in particular I think there has been a concerted campaign to make us more receptive of immigrants, because they were gonna come either way and it's easier if we all get along. I would agree that it's propaganda, and quite likely an outright lie that we're all better off because we're more diverse, but I understand why they'd want to propagate that lie. it seems benevolent after all. i think we need immigrants for economic reasons. so that's an example of... well I can see that the main stream media lies, but I don't see how you go from that into a completely alternate world view

But I'm not a "failure" by any of your standards and I am redpilled.

It might just be that failure makes you more likely to examine society and find underlying truths.

>I'm having a hard time understanding how you end up deciding that the news are lying, but some other source is not.

If you have a theory about how something works, and news media seems to corroborate it, you're going to be more accepting of it.

If news media goes against your understanding of the world and doesn't provide evidence that satisfies you, why would you give them credibility overall?

>we need immigrants for economic reasons

But almost everything is going to be automated in less than 50 years. Everyone knows this.

>I'm having a hard time understanding how you end up deciding that the news are lying, but some other source is not.
Don't believe everything you read. No wonder your country is bending over for anyone not white and Swedish.
> i think we need immigrants for economic reasons.
Why? What jobs do you need uneducated third worlders for that a native Swede couldn't do? You sound like you're reciting what some authority figure has told you.
You're hopeless, Sven.

the issue is- if it's all just a bias, if you choose to believe this or that because it's what you were thinking either way, then.. I mean would "redpilled" then mean "i don't give a fuck anymore and go with whatever irrationality I've come up with"?

for y'all to be doing anything at all there would have to be arguments

>automated
yea maybe our politicians fucked up, i dunno. it's possible they failed to take that into account

>electing dickheads for office

your CTR is showing

>Don't believe everything you read. No wonder your country is bending over for anyone not white and Swedish.
yea but that's the point- you all choose to believe SOMETHING that you read, just not the new york times

Project much?

>if it's all just a bias,

A bias can be rational or irrational. I know some breeds of dog are more likely to attack people and animals than others. I will give such dogs a wider berth, I won't approach them to pet them in public, etc. That is a perfectly rational bias to have. If an individual dog turns out to be particularly exceptional in it's demeanour, I'll make an exception for it. But I'll still be wary around other dogs of the breed until they demonstrate proper training and interaction with people.

>yea maybe our politicians fucked up, i dunno. it's possible they failed to take that into account

How can you treat the idea with such a casual attitude? It has a widespread and comprehensive impact on everything in society and it looks like it will prove to have been completely unnecessary. All the expense and violence and disruption for nothing.
If our politicians got it wrong, wouldn't you question their competence? Or their motives? Wouldn't both be grounds to get rid of them at the next election and reverse course?

>If our politicians got it wrong, wouldn't you question their competence?
well yea but the answer is several decades away

>be me
>have wife and child
>working on doctorate in neurosci
>offer original, promising ideas on demyelinating diseases which (maybe) could lead to MS slowdown
>a fucking swede projects his failures onto me
no friendo, i think i'm here because i took mushrooms and found jesus one too many times. deus vult, faggot.

well it's been fun but I'm tired of this now

I look at dozens of sources when possible. It's well known the NYT has a leftist bias; more and more since Carlos Slim bought a majority share in 2015; the same Mexican billionaire who makes a fortune on illegal immigrants sending money and calling home; the same guy who gave millions to Hillary Clinton and her campaign.

I choose to believe something but only after doing my homework.

I go off what I see with my own eyes, and by studies. If a study seems to one-sided, I look at more until patterns and common threads start to emerge. All media lies. For ratings, to push agendas, for money. State-run media doubly so. All you need to do here in Canada is compare what you see on the CBC to what you see around you. In countries like China watching the state run media is a blend of horror and hilarity, and it would be terribly naive to assume the west is any better. More subtle, maybe, but surely just as deceptive.

And as for the latter half of your post, you say the migrants were "inevitable".
Why? Is there some reason you think that concerted resistance by your country's people wouldn't have stopped it? This defeatism is exactly why your country has the reputation it does on this board. Canadian liberal governments have tried and failed so many times to ban guns. You know why that is? Because whenever they decide to enact registration, or ban a particular gun, the compliance rate comes in at something like 20%.
You don't HAVE to roll over.

>get btfo
>lol im so tired of this

Keked

We can only hope we forced the red pill down one swede's gullet today.
Sad to see a once-great country in such rapid decline. And this is coming from a Canadian.

>I have a theory
>the reason you become 'Muslim' is that you are a failure. it is a response that is hardwired into humans who find themself to be failures in the new society that surrounds them. failures want to cuck too, but no one will cuck them. So what they do is they submit to a world view that runs counter to the norms of their heritage. That way they can feel they are SJWs of truth and justice, they are champions, they are forward strivers. It doesn't matter that they are trying to fight for an unrealistic and quite despicable ethnomasochistism, they are still, in a manner of speaking, visionaries. And visionaries can attract insecure people like myself. Visionaries have a chance of getting to cuck, which is the evolutionary component.
>by they I mean (You) of course
>what do you think?

Fixed it user

"There" is recognizing the bullshit, the purpose of the bullshit, and who the bullshit is coming from, and why the bullshit. "There" is having your own opinions based off of your own reasons and evidence, acting based on your opinions, and being self-aware. "There" is trying to have the best life you can, trying to do whats good for you.

I was taken out of public school for a period of time, and I think that was incredibly important for me in reaching "there". I spent most of my time out of school online, and I learned various shit on my own. I acted independently and thought independently, there was no social influence and I kept no friends because I never could make any (this was also likely important for me, since it meant I was not rewarded for herd-thinking or idolizing the current group opinion, so it was nothing for me to let that go).
I went back into school and saw that everyone around me was incredibly shallow, almost everything they did was so other people would like them and so theyd be found attractive. Part of recognizing this was I did it myself once, but it never worked for me so I broke out of it and saw how much happier and more me I was. I also saw teachers that would straight up lie, twist, or ignore facts I knew to be true from whatever I learned online, so I lost my trust for teachers. It was also incredibly chafing to have to ask permission just to take a piss when youd been outside of public school for over a year, everything felt that way, and I saw that students are essentially treated like 5 year olds all the way up till they graduate. Everyone around me felt much more immature and incapable, and I realized that school is exactly why theyre that way.

Critical thinking basically, which you could say is because I read a fuck ton when I was very young. I read because it was an escape, and my home life sucked (still does suck).

I think anger and conflict are the two biggest drivers, which can create success or failure.

How can you value economic benefits over social cohesion? What about our heritage?
We praised how homogenity led us to prosperity and success. Why? Because Swedes could trust each other. We know how other Swedes function.
I don't feel at home when the suburb I live in the white people are a minority. 80% of the people you meet when going to the store, talking a walk or going to the subway speak another language than Swedish.
Maybe you like having it that way. I don't. I couldn't care less for the economic benefits if there now are any. I value my social, ethnic and cultural heritage way more than money. I'm not a greedy jew.

Lika barn leka bäst.

>hardwired societal responses
>less than 10000 years of agricultural history
>less than 3000 years of civilised history

Idiot.

But you're on the right track. Systems of belief are all for the purpose of taming a subordinate younger generation and preventing them from seizing power.

Libtard false egalitarianism is the latest and greatest manifestation of faith.

Way out is making our dogma the mainstream or bathing in the blood of libshit pandering politicos.

Btw kill all politicians.

The term redpilled comes from the movie The Matrix, where Neo is offered either a bluepill, which will let him keep seeing a false reality and living a lie, or a redpill, which will let him see whats actually happening.

A redpill is just a truth, and a redpilled person is someone who knows the truth. Thats the original meaning and usage of the term.

So something thats a redpill is true. But a redpill is also something unpopular thats true. Most people in the Matrix did not know its a lie, knowing that it is is a redpill - an unknown unpopular truth that many either dont recognize or would deny

Men are stronger than women is a redpill, it is something that is true. You are "bluepilled" if you think men and women are physically equals, which some people do.

Thats a very straightforward redpill though and not even an unpopular one. But more ambiguous shit exists in life and theres always going to be conflict in life over whats true and whats false. Like 9/11. So when someone holds an unpopular opinion that theres some evidence for being true and some evidence for being false, people like you who hold the popular opinion will just think that this person is using the term redpilled to rationalize the irrational.

Because in certain parts of the internet, like Sup Forums, the term is is used so often its kind of lost its original meaning. Some people will say theyre repilled just because they go against the norm, some people WILL use "redpill" and "bluepill" as the entire extent of their argument. So then people like you have even more ammunition to say that people who consider themselves "redpilled" are just making excuses for their shitty and untrue opinions.

You're probably heading towards failure from the looks of it. Sorry friendo. But if you can't play the game, you lose.

You should really look into necking yourself faggot.

You lost nigger.