What is Sup Forums's opinion of the game Liberal Crime Squad?

The premise of the game is that you are a Liberal Activist attempting to destroy the Conservative government and eventually create a Liberal paradise. There are many ways to go about this, including murder, theft, grand theft, drug-dealing, vandalism, kidnapping, torturing, and brainwashing, among other things. The game itself is almost a decade old, and has a somewhat primitive interface, but it is completely free and takes almost no time at all to download.

I discovered it almost a week ago, and after trying and failing to destroy the Conservative establishment a dozen times, I figured Sup Forums might be interested in it. The game is highly satirical, and shouldn't be taken too seriously, but I feel it is quite realistic. The 2D graphics are extremely crude, but if you can get past that, the game is extremely deep. Below is a link to download the latest version, if you want to play the game. I swear by Kek himself that this is not malware of any kind.

> bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125450.0

Here's a link to the game's Wiki, which should tell you all you need to know.

> lcs.wikidot.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for visibility.

Bumping again.

And again.

And once more.

I've played it back in...2010-2012? something like that. Lots of fun.

self-bumps don't work, have a REAL bump

I'll give it a spin

Played it a few years back. It's made by Toady, the maker of Dwarf Fortess. It's not as complex, but it's still really fun stuff.

Its from the same dude that made dwarf fortress right ?

>have game about destroying a conservative government
>fail at destroying conservative government
>go to Sup Forums to ask for suggestions to derstroy conservative government
>Sup Forums answers
>democrats now have a stick we built for them to beat the god emperor

nice try schlomo

The end condition of the game is the passage of an "arch-conservative" amendment to the US Constitution, which could conceivably happen for real within the next 4-8 years.

>end condition

loss condition, I should say.

kek

Yes, Toady's autistic attention to detail is unrivaled.

I'd say it's a win for America as a whole.

My glorious reader had his all of his face shot off, his spine broken and was put in prison for 40 years
>his crimes multiple counts of streaking and selling drugs

> Based Policemen

>liberal crime squad
is this some marvel movie or real life

>Wisdom - how much you have been corrupted by Conservatives. Wisdom can be increased if you are talking or dating a Conservative and they succeed in influencing you with their talking points.

I love Toady.

*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYING
*gets jiggy with it*
WE SOME KINNA
*steals*
LIBERAL SUICIDE SQUAW

A game referencing the Symbionese Liberation army and other post 60s madness
>status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
*finger snapping*
AND KILL SOME CRACKERS

It's a great game and takes fucking ages to get anywhere.

This game is fucking brilliant.

One of my favorite strategies is to spend months training and equipping an elite squad and then robbing the bank.