Hinduism vs Islam

Hinduism vs Islam
who would win on religious bases Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinga_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajanta_Caves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suryavarman_II
krishnapath.org/photographic-evidence-taj-mahal-a-vedic-temple/
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/95692/dark-world-arab-child-slave-trade-stephen-brown
economist.com/news/international/21661812-islamic-states-revival-slavery-extreme-though-it-finds-disquieting-echoes-across
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither

Kek is the one true god

and the cult of kek always prevails

Buddha

kek is almighty but i am talking on a normie level here

where is your god now

4 arms > 2 arms
Why is this even a question? Smelly doctor octopus wins every time

Sufiism

if our world were 80% Hindustan, would it be a better place?

> Destroyer of worlds
or
> Destroyer of tall buildings
You decide.

KEK confirms,actually shiva and KEK are similar in characters both are god of destruction.

Hinduism ethically, Islam militarily...

Hindu gods are OP as fuck tbqh.

top kek

Islam every time.

Yes,basically ours is a democracy,but there is a factual evidence of empire which was guided by the path of Hinduism and has controlled 25% of worlds GDP at somepoint.

Hinduism is basically Buddhism + American dream.

/thread.

>pic
That's Hussein.

Mohammad is pic related (with Aisha by his side)

Hinduism>shitslam

islam is more based

That's not Muhammad stop posting Ali REEEE FUCKING JIHADLETS

Faggot you didn't even include the real architecture of Hindu kingdom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinga_architecture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajanta_Caves

faggot Germinaistan,if you don't know shit,don't post shit.

This is a beautiful meme Ahmed, kek

>Hinduism is basically Buddhism + American dream
>Buddhism + American dream
>Buddhism + a dream based on acquisition

>Angkor Wat
that was made in cambodia by asians not poo like you

its half baked meme and Taj Mahal is rumored as Shiva temple,these barbarians who invaded our land didn't had that much skill,I mean look at these inbred fuckers.

and look at Angkor wat,that too looks similar architecture to Taj Mahal and both share same river bed design with columns underneath to let the water pass.

How can it be a co incidence,and many scriptures in Qutub minar shows the sign of Hindu mythology,many faces of idols are broken,where did Idols came from when Muslim prohibit them?

I am taking about conservative side of america,the families and shit,not the covetness of material harmony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suryavarman_II

Read the WIKI faggot we controlled most of the world province ranging from modern day Hindu Kush to Cambodia and all the rice niggers.

buddha

while the muslims and hindus are competing in who can be the most theocratically hotheaded and willing to die for muh honor, based buddhas are chillin in the himalayas circulating their chi and shyt

krsna and allah are two sides of the same coin, the latter is just covered in arabian dust

back to mudshitstan now

Hindu philosophical schools like Advaita Vedanta and others are god-tier. The Bhagavad Gita is probably one of my favorite religious texts I've read alongside many books of the Bible. Vedantic prescribed meditative practices are the actual red-pill and I prefer them to buddhism personally.

I'm not sure how conducive Hinduism is as a religion to center society around. Its too decentralized and scattered. But as a personal religion, its amazing depending on your choice of philosophical school.

>bhagavad gita

you might as well be reading the quran. go kill em all, arjuna, you don't wanna be thought of as a pussy, do ya?

Muslims always desecrate other people's religious and historical artifacts no question about that

yu can see from the design & construction patterns that the Taj Mahal is a Mughal Construction and not a Shiva Temple. i mean it has marbles domes and minarets for fuck sake.

none

this pic is fucking me up

its sad reality,they are fucking this 4-5 yos in the name of the religion

and many indians have literal sex slaves, your point ?

>allah and krishna are same
how ignorant can one be?

Sauce?

krishnapath.org/photographic-evidence-taj-mahal-a-vedic-temple/

Redpill yourself Red flag nigger.

>A temple built in Colombia and not in India
>A bunch of simplistic looking temples floating on lakes of literal shit
>A literal fucking cave

So those are your examples of """masterpiece""" Hindu architecture? kek.

I don't know Sam, being able to marry lolis is very seductive

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/

kebab spotted..? when did you arrive in germany muzzie..? having fun raping german women..?

flag checks out

>mudshitistan

Is that what they're calling poo in loo land now?

Buddhism is top tier

Isn't Hinduism the original kebab removal religion?

Islam is built for war and hinduism is built for vegetarians and cow worshipers. If it were war hindis would be in trouble.

Hindu arcitecture for you pissfool.. you guys can only fool ignorant germans who are festering snakes like you in their backyards.. we squash and kill whenever we see muzztards like you

>win on religious bases
Wtf does that even mean? All religions are nonsense

that theory is pure fiction, a myth, a legend you poos hold on to because you have nothing else.

you fucking savages destroyed all our architecture and made mosques over them to pray to your paedophile satanic allah the asshole you dumb muzzietard.. I wonder.. are you a porkie too.. might be..! hmm

tfw you manage to trigger filthy pajeets with cold hard facts and they resort to posting some pseduosceintific bullshit to prove their advanced when they can't even poo in loo.

i beg to differ

Hinduism.

Adi vasi = tribal people.

India is no Soviet Union son,you will find a large variation in the lifestyle of people,for example I belong to the same state the picture is from but our city,Steel city,is much more developed than these cucks shitting on paper.

A picture of my city park,does the two picture comparision make any sense?

Islam: Pedo cult
Hinduism: Class-based pantheism

I'll take Hinduism any day

Kekism is still superior

If your shithole country is so great, why don't you live there?

Oh yeah because you're inbred savages who stole everything you claim credit for.

Oh come on, the text is clearly symbolic. Like TS Eliot. They actually read quite similarly.

here you go. the mother of all taquia spotter test.. let us see you fake German .. how would you respond

who the fuck are you talking to..? I live in india you dipshit

at least islam is monotheistic and makes sense internally (for the most part).

Hinduism is so utterly confused and meaningless

Vishnu, Krishna and that elephant guy could come down out of Nirvana and kick the shit out of pedorastic Mohammad anytime.

>newfag.

I shat on quran, as we dont have loo over here. and here i am posting the result.. you wont believe.. You ae right.. i cant loo in toilet.. I use quran instead..

says the Albanian.. top kek

You guys did kick some Pakistan ass over the years, but your society is wired more for peace. Realistically, Islamic societies are wired for warfare. You guys are still recovering from the ass kicking you received at the conquest of muslim armies. It is estimated they exterminated 80 million hindus since their invasion until now.

you see the replies from fake germans on this thread.. i am 200% sure all of them are 'poor syrian refugees'the country have taken over last couple of years

whats up with the sudden surge in indian posters here?

>American "education"

fro which i mean i am sure they are fucking pokies(pakis)

bhai naya hai kya tu?

and here we go.. top kek

>implying slavery doesn't exist in the Arab world
>implying prostitution is somehow worse than pedophilia

frontpagemag.com/fpm/95692/dark-world-arab-child-slave-trade-stephen-brown

economist.com/news/international/21661812-islamic-states-revival-slavery-extreme-though-it-finds-disquieting-echoes-across

bhai that guy was not german for sure

im not a muslim, whereas you, Mr Indian man, are probably a hindu...

Your religion is retarded, and keeps your people down.

Imagine that you could dream any dream you liked for 72 years every time you went to bed. You'd dream fantasy upon fantasy, fulfilling every know desire to yourself. Gradually you'd become desensitized and have to find new ways to push yourself into the unknown. You'd steadily create adventures for yourself. Slowly but steadily releasing control so each dream would be more and more of an adventure. Then after a near endless time of dreaming these dreams you'd take the ultimate leap and let go of your control and you'd find yourself exactly where you are now.

That's more along the hindu line of thought. The multiple gods are symbolic and are just brahma dreaming through different entities, including yourself. Their religion is the basis for most eastern philosophy.

Sex slavery isnt a literal part of their religion. (Correct me if im wrong, Pajeet)

I wish there were a few Arabic cricket teams. The banter would be mighty.

the religion with the followers that poo in the loo

you currymunchers realize that you are the butt of every joke on this site. They see you as subhumans and will never take you seriously. Their only reply will be Pajeet, Poo in Loo, sikh bro tier etc.
White men will never be your friend.

wont take shit from goatfucker 'refugee' porkie living in germany. .have seen quite a few poo in the loo joke.. it was different .. he had preference for muslims and islamic age in india

Kek. The NEET life seems to be taking over urban India in a big way or maybe it's Pepe drawing Redditfags

Btw how does a Paki user always appear out of the blue in an India-bashing thread?

>Hinduism is basically a religion made after born out of a dislike of the cast system Hinduism promoted and the dream of freedom and material desire

> Poo in loo religion

> Exploding semite religion

Get a real faith

lo.. i dont want to be their friends.. but wont take sermons from muzzietards like you or your abbujaans who have fled to germany.. btw, desu you too are a currymuncher, technically

i am not here to bash india. was just curious that lately, there are quite a lot of posts from India

Lul, you're retarded af

Did you know that the saudis import Indian engineers to design their oil rigs? Don't you guys drop trou and shit wherever you go in your more impoverished parts of your country.

Islam.

Hindoo-doos are the absolute worst, most degenerate religion. Temple prostitution, worshiping cows and rats? No thank you.

Babur did nothing wrong

>over 13% of population is muslim
>muzzietard
really makes me think

You sure got me.

where has that fake german fled..?
i have many more snapshot of me shitting on quran

why do you people blow up in the middle of the street
boom in room when?

Hindus no doubt. When push comes to shove, the Indians can wreck some shit

Triggered this hard by a meme. That means the meme was fucking good and hit a nerve kek. And for the record all shitskins including deserve genocide but at least the Muslims had an empire that threatened Europe, poo in loos are literal subhumans

>saudis import Indian engineers to design their oil rigs
European/north american engineers
and they're fucking saudis
and even them have developed local education by now
you have no excuse

> The multiple gods are symbolic and are just brahma dreaming through different entities, including yourself.

I.e Nihilism.

"While Brahma is often credited as the creator of the universe and various beings in it, several Puranas describe him being born from a lotus emerging from the navel of the god Vishnu. Other Puranas suggest that he is born from Shiva or his aspects,or he is a supreme god in diverse versions of Hindu mythology. Brahma, along with all deities, is sometimes viewed as a form (sarguna) of the otherwise formless (nirguna) Brahman, the ultimate metaphysical reality and cosmic soul in Advaita philosophy.

Brahma does not enjoy popular worship in present-age Hinduism and has lesser importance than the other members of the Trimurti, Vishnu and Shiva. Brahma is revered in ancient texts, yet rarely worshipped as a primary deity in India.[12] Very few temples dedicated to him exist in India; the most famous being the Brahma Temple, Pushkar in Rajasthan. Brahma temples are found outside India, such as in Thailand at the Erawan Shrine in Bangkok."

why do you eat and shit on the streets?