Examples of liberal double think

>we need more abortions because overpopulation
>we need more immigrants because declining population

>we need more welfare to help the needy people in our country
>look at this cherry-picked infographic showing he highest welfare usage is by white people, white people btfo.

>healthcare is a right
>the right to bear arms isnt

Liberals have actually no actual point. They are completely spineless, they will change their standpoint if in doubt.

It's impossible not to run into a strawman when arguing with them.

>
>

template

The world is overpopulated. Lets sen 100 billion dollars to feed starving africans.

wow thanks user

>gender is a social construct
>trannys were "born the wrong gender"

>muh feminism, muh women rights, no sexual objectification
>literally wants to import millions of muslims and keeps praising and defending Islam

but that makes sense

>it's racist to stereotype immigrants and minorities

>without immigrants and minorities, who will pick our crops?

I literally heard some old black woman say this on CSPAN the other day

>We need abortion because my body; my choice!
>Except with healthcare, schools, guns, and now free speech.

niggers.

>we need to extend social benefits to help the poor and give them a voice

>I'm not listening to any Republicans, they're all poor, hicks unlike us city people

>Identify as a liberal
>"The goverment must pay for our abortions"

>we need more government control
>complain about militarized police

That money is just absorbed by Jew donation corporations and African war lords anyway.

>racism is bad wtf
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Denmark is an example of a succesul welfare state, therefore America can be too
>Japan is a culturally cohesive country with strict immigration policy, but were America to follow their example, it would be akin to economic suicide

>mass surveillance is evil, Patriot Act should be abolished and Edward Snowden is a hero
>however, we absolutely need mass financial surveillance (just don't call it that way), FATCA is a good law and cash should be abolished

>Wall Street and big banks in general are purely evil, they shamelessly profiteer off ordinary people and break the law with impunity
>Silicon Valley is great, we should listen to these wise people

But if it is a social construct, why do they chop off their dick? Why do they wear a dress and make up? If it were a social construct then you could be a woman just by believing you were while wearing whatever you wanted.

Trannnies using tax payer money to physically change their sex and then wearing whatever outfit they perceive as the norm of said sex and also acting like they think the other sex acts is pretty sexist.

>war on drugs is a failure, you can't really eradicate drug use, harm reduction policy is a way to go and government has no business interfering in adult's recreational activity anyway
>smoking must be fought with high taxation and area bans, eventual prohibition is a laudable goal, Big Tobacco is evil

>Wall Street is evil
>*boasts about achievements of supported politician/criticizes an opposed one using stock market data

>fascism is a constantly present danger even though it was completely crushed in 1945, a single swastika or Nazi salute is a cause of great concern
>communism is not a threat, people with Che Guevara and hammer&sickle are just confused youngsters

The first point is true though.
However we should not be responsible for subsidizing surgical procedures to treat those who get lung cancer from smoking. If people smoke, they should know the consequences of it.

Which one? I just wanted to point out you cannot consistently argue for drug legalization and tobacco prohibition at the same time. Personally I'm for the first and against the second.

No it doesn't, if gender were a myth then liberals would have to acknowledge that trannies are making it up.