CNN BTFO by President Trump!

Once again,

CNN BTFO by President Trump!

This time when they censored Bernie "the cuck" Sanders.

The Absolute Madman!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830751875578355713

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHrv-FF71sA
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/media/dr-oz-donald-trump-taping/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=ZmEXIo3zGoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top fucking kek

The exclamation mark after difficulties has been cracking me up all morning

oh noooooooo that suckssss

I'm not even checking if this is real. God I love trump

This guy is a fucking clown.

I wish i never voted for him.

Leftists will side with CNN over Bernie now because Trump is speaking up for him.

Me too mate.

Kek, he must read Sup Forums.

it is\

Nnuclear codes etc

10/10

Somewhere in the deepest darkest recesses of CNN HQ, there is a furiously kvetching jew, with his hand hovering over the button, ready to strike at the first mention of fake news.

Is My President right? Proofs?

Butthurt Lügenpresse is always a good sign.
Go Trump, I'm not tired of winning yet.

12D inter-timeline trans planetary lawn darts.

Obvious shill is obvious

$1 has been deposited into your account for these posts

Now tell us, who do you work for?

My favorite part is how CNN tries to act like some sort of victim in all of this. The Jew shall cry out in pain ss he strikes you indeed.

The fact that Trump has a vendetta on CNN is just fucking hilarious.

fellow trump voter

I love the way he tweets, it has this real subtle excitement to it

I dont care what they say, i'm just glad he's doing them, it makes me happy

Trump clown.
Only suburbman tarts amd rednick vote.

inbIV russillary shillarys

It's on Mark Dice's channel

They do that an awful lot

People are flipping out because Bernie was attacking Trump but Trump ignores that and zings CNN. The kek is tops.

Hay, did you get the latest memes for this week? Check your email and make sure you read the instructions.

Which i could have voted for him

its the art of deal in action just read the guys fucking books and makes sense ppl are still wondering ah ah ah wtf is going on :/ jeese

You didn't. Actually during the entire election you were pro Hillary shit posting cause you bet a bunch of money on her.

Unless there's a different Serb fag that hates Trump

lmao

Fuck off and stop selling half-decent video chat services created by your country to the microshit corporation.

OH NOOOOOOOOO

that sucks

TFW trump doesnt have any payed shills but shitposts on Sup Forums himself, creating all the dank pro trump memes counterig all the payed hillshills on his own

We know Spice Daddy does at the very least.

How did we let this man get the nuclear codes!!!

I too wish I voted for Hilary now, as a fellow American citizen.

I can't believe we elected this man and he gets to handle our nuclear codes.

Trump is such a tool.

One of his best. Maybe his best tweet.

>D-Drumpf needs h-help

Serbian shill back it once more

>being this new

(((cnn))) on suicide watch

OH BOY THE SAMEFAGGING IS REAL

Brethren,

When I wake up each day, my body feels so stiff, my mind is so dull, no zest for life is found in me. How does Trump, more than 40 years older than me, wake up each day and kick right into gear?

What is the secret? Diet Coke for breakfast? I'm losing my connection to life. Suicide is starting to seem preferable to living.

>mfw I will wake up to 10/10 bants from our shitposter in chief every day for the next 8 years

What did we do to deserve the best timeline?

CNN always has technical difficulties when they don't like something. It's really convenient how difficult technology is for them.

who else had their lives saved by the timeline switch?

>some liberal faggot butthurt enough to send six fucking replies

We endured the 8 long years of SJW uprise and are awarded with 8 long years of the best timeline. A present from kek, for our faith.

>What is the secret?
Love for your country. And a drug he uses.

Who is this guy Tony?

Trump is a fucking clown. It was a mistake to elect him - he will only be a 1 term president and the right will never win anything again due to Trump.

Should've just let Clinton win and elect a good president in 2020.

What ever happened to Nigger Joe, do you think?
Do ya think he had a good life (for a negroe in those times) after peddling his soaps and assorting cleaning products for many years?

Not gonna lie, former trump supporter here, but in all seriouness nuclear codes

That guy is retarded. He's replying so many times that nobody can see any other replies. Also in the video CNN CAN hear Bernie, but Bernie cannot hear them. Indicating that they cut off their sound to him to make it seem like they disconnected.

And kek agrees, quite big league

Link to video?

kek

based serbshill

Holy shit, Sup Forums is so fucking dumb

Check your own digits and the answer becomes clear, brother.

We were blessed. Not just with life, but life in this timeline. Our one and only god, Kek, put us here for a reason. Trump's reason was to bantz as the most powerful man in the world.

Be patient brother. The suffering you feel now will pale in comparison to the joy you feel later when Kek shows you your purpose.

We are at a crossroads in our world. One where creeping globalism is starting to take over. But we can fight back against it. Trump and Brexit were the start. People are rising, and you are one of kek's many harbingers he saw fit to place on a manchurian finger-painting blog.

(((ski)))

Twitter is promoting these artificially. But they are so stupid that they dont realize. It doesnt matter what the rubuttle is. Them promoting these just makes Trumps original tweet more popular.

Dont they understand that Trump doesnt make mistakes or 'wish he could take it back'. The harder they fight it the more he wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHrv-FF71sA

Wooow, really dramatic

>no one thinks CNN is fake but you

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

Former nuclear code here, seriously we can't let this man be trump supporter.

Former CIA here. We can't let this big guy crash this country with no survivors.

>And a drug he uses.
which is?

Blumf will lose.

Former non survivor here, we can't let this country by crashed by CIA big guys so I survive.

OOOOOOO busted! You are so busted! Kehehehe can't fool us! Kehehhehehehhehehhehejjehejrjtjfiidieie

Sauce in the Bernie video?

money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/media/dr-oz-donald-trump-taping/
Apologies for using cnn

CNN operatives are on full damage control mode.

"CNN DIDN'T CUT SANDERS OFF!!!!1!"

Clearly they did.

Stop liking Zhrempf.

God bless this man. We will probably lose the overall culture war as the newer generations are rapidly descending into pure degeneracy, but at least we will all be able to look back at this period and remember how great this brief era of Trump was. Enjoy these next four years anons, because Gen Z is more brainwashed than millennials. The globalists aren't going to lose.

kekd

Where were you when you realized that you elected the greatest shitposter ever?

It just says a statin for cholesterol. Pretty much everyone in america over 50 takes this. It has no effect on mood or stamina.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=ZmEXIo3zGoI
>"maybe he was watching CNN fake news"
*awkward silence*
>"it-it was a joke

Sometimes I wonder if Trump and Sanders are actually working together.

They finished the interview though, I don't get this

And {{you}} couldn't stop his election, despite propping up all the kikery involved

Oh. Then he's powered purely by patriotism.

I'm a burger student in Israel, but even if I was a Jewland Kike I would have wanted Trump. Hillary and Obongo were trying to back-stab Israel, Trump is Israel's savior.

Oh by the way, your a pleb-tier shitposter leaf.

What am I looking at?

I was shitposting duh

DAMN DANIEL

They cut him off immediately after he said that they were fake news and turned it back on after he said he was joking.
They even messed up by cutting the feed that Bernie sees rather than the feed of Bernie himself.

WHEN will you people learn that samefagging in a thread with IDs is an advanced trolling technique?

CNN is always having """technical difficulties""". Sad!

a lot of dancing jews
Oy VEYYYyyyYYY

And youre jealous cause a pleb tier leaf shitposts better then you or anyone else on this jeb bush low energy board

Sup Forums meetup