Have you canceled your subscription yet?

Have you canceled your subscription yet?

Go out and do your part. Netflix is supporting racism against white people. Racism must not be tolerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>getting triggered by a TV show

Are you this sensitive?

>all mulattos
The only cool black people I've met have been pure black. Half-breeds really are shit

Sage

Fuck no. I'm not cancelling my main source of movies just because of this shit.

>all mongrels

I share it with my gf. Shes far too retarded to download stuff. Guess I'll pass this time

I never even had an account.

>9gag

nah i'm fine

orange is the new black season 5 soon

it's the most redpilled show on television

no because I'm not a faggot who gets butthurt about something I don't have to watch

>Hollywood so white
>don't even hire real niggers
Really?

You're still paying for it.

>nigger show
>all light skinned
niggers can't even stand themselves.

I already cancelled when the Netflix CEO thought it was a bright idea to attack Trump's common sense travel ban.

>Racism must not be tolerated
Are you even aware of what board you are on?

It's about the principle.

yes because it has many programs I like. I already assumed the company had a liberal bias, so this show doesn't change my opinion of them at all.

What really gets me is that a white person fucked a nigger to create these mutts

You know you can download those shows elsewhere right?

You're effectively paying Pablo to mow your lawn and steal your jewelry.

>I knew he would do that, so it's okay.

>Brazil

Lol think you got that backwards rabbi

those are the whitest negros ever. is that shaun king in the back?

123movies.is

and its free

>You know you can download those shows elsewhere right?

Yes, and I also do this for shows they don't have. I just like the convenience of it, and its super cheap.

Anyone see The Young Turks video on this? They just make fun of the alt-right, but funny how they don't mention the 10:1 dislike ratio.

No. My wife's son is black and he loves that show.

>boycotting the only real alternative to the cable jew over something so petty

Nice try shlomo.

I did however cancel Amazon Prime and wrote them an email over their little fucking shinnanigans.

>being this triggered

Just don't watch it.

>paying for race baiting Soros propaganda you can watch for free

Are you this stupid?

Im brown and I cancelled my subscription because I dont want to see dumb nigger bix nood whitey shit on my screen auto play every time I log in. Id be prefectly fine if they had something to go along with it, like Wetback Wars, or the history of Niggers. But das racist.

I cancelled mine and the extra one for my mother-in-law who's a ranging champagne liberal.

Haven't told her why yet, lol

why are blacks confused all the time?

I cancelled by subscription years ago

what did amazon do?

Fuck thats a lot of half breeds. You guys fucked up by cancelling your subscriptions. It plays into their hands and builds strawmen faster. You should have subverted. Do you think any of these actors doesnt have a white parent? Push that, that (((they))) only want the whitest black people, no miss Helsinki in DWP.

Stop being whiny little faggots and subvert. Who am I kidding, none of you have the nuance to do what has been done to you.

>(((9gag)))

The only real alternative to the cable jew is piracy

>I uz le triggered word too!
>I struhtegicul genius!
neck yourself

Haha, that picture is like the definition of judgmental.

FYI Netflix doesn't give a shit unless millions of people cancel which won't happen, people will virtue signal about it but I doubt many actually will. By just not watching it you're helping because Netflix cares about views more than anything, it shows if there's interest and whether they should continue buying certain rights or fund projects.

Only way to get its always sunny in philadelphia over here

y'all got trolled by the name of the movie in to thinking it was something it's not and gave more publicity than it would have had without your moronic protest.

had nobody given it any serious attention and not watched it they wouldn't have any reason to keep doing this shit.

congrats, they gotcha. do better next time

>ever paying the jews to feed jewery into your head

>Racism must not be tolerated.
can't get much more cucked than this...

>read comment
>see flag

Why am I not surprised?

eat shit and die op

>Unintentional Comedy

This show is will be so bad

It's not racist against whites you fucking morons it's mainly about problems blacks have with THEMSELVES.

>b b but that Twitter post

He has so little to do with the show he isn't credited

It's not about feelings. It's about the appropriation of racism against white people. It's about the fact that We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children.

>being this retarded.
Enough cancellations and netflix will bend the knee.

you must be some leftist cuck if you think white people are in danger. I "stood my ground" against three niggers before noon today. trump is in office, we won.

>step 1.

Attempt to discredit me while simultaneously using hot button words like "leftist" and "cuck" in a blatant attempt to act like like "one of us"

>step 2.

Attempt to get your enemy to lower their guard.

Nice try, rabbi. Pretty sneaky.

dumbo have you even seen the 2014 movie its based off off? It mostly just deals with problems within the black community

like said

you've just fallen into the trap of giving it a shitton of publicity like the sheep you are

Never had Netflix

But you people that have it and don't cancel it are fucking retarded

You can either torrent or get Kodi with exodus

It costs nothing and you get EVERYTHING

I've never paid for Netflix in my life. I actively tell people to cancel and use free alternatives to stop funding shit like this.

For those of you reading, the ear is never over until the federal reserve is abolished
Cancellations speak louder than headlines.

>Racism must not be tolerated.
t. naive civic nationalist

i mean it's accurate, most of the ultra militant niggers who populate african studies departments are high yellows

>racism against white people.
uhhhh you mean reverse racism? that doesn't exist, sweetie :^)

>I'm making a politically correct TV series
>alright
>So I need some black people
>but not too black right?
>right, they're too unattractive
>alright, say no more

the reason we have so much bluepill in media these days is because the left rocked the boat with boycotts and whines and shit

don't be a fucking idiot, the squeaky wheel strategy works and everyone should know it

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

So when is Dear Black People coming out?

That's racist

You want to see triggering? A single tweet of mine has generated almost as much butthurt among black women as "Dear White People" has among white people.

I would have to say that Man in High Castle is most red-pilled.

You realize that the Germans are actually painted in a better light that the jews 'resistance' where they seem like terrorists.

It kinda shows 'what could have been' if America remained white and still have our wholesome values before the kike 60s revolution destroyed our women and families.