Is the South or the Southwest better in your opinion?

Is the South or the Southwest better in your opinion?

Thinking of moving to one of the states in those regions. I'm getting sick of snow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUfUNjuaBbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Texas is best state

Can someone explain to me why the midwest isn't actually west and appears to be the midnorth.

Everyone knows Alabama is the most based state.

southwest full of beaners, south full of blacks

t. southerner in texas

Beaners suck but they can be redeemable, blacks are absolute shit.

Not for long

first of all the fact your map doesnt follow the mason dixon line shoes how shitty it is, maryland needs to be included into the south
and i live in Tampa Florida and i cant complain, awful lotta latinos though

GA here

Too many negroes. Too much humidity. I like the gun laws and the mild winters. Where in TN is breezy and not infested with groids? I think I could live in TN if it was HUHWITE enough where I was

>Maryland
>southern

eastern tennessee is nice

Best gun laws in the nation too

The Midwest was first called that back when the borders of the US were much further to the east. Back when it was dubbed the Midwest, it actually was out west, and the name stuck even after we pushed our borders to the Pacific.

Agreed. North East Tennessee and southwest North Carolina are beautiful.

Texas weather is fucking awful. Nothing but the worst parts of summer all year long here.

maryland state song is a pro confederate song. maybe during civil war it could be claimed southerner but now hardly anything redeeming about it

knows nothing of the mason dixon line
>ish diggy

It used to be the western edge of the US and pretty "mid" too before we conquered California and Texas from the spics.

Southwest

Is Orlando a good place to live? I might be moving there for a job

off topic but goddamn living in the north east sucks ass

everything is too expensive, you could work two jobs and still not afford your own apartment, and even if you do get into a good career, you'll still be living in the vicinity of degenerates unless you're insanely rich.

crime is absurd, I live outside one of the most dangerous cities in the country and theres literally been a murder every day since the new year. you're constantly on guard because a nig might come out of no where and steal all of your shit.

the poverty is unreal, junkies everywhere, homeless everywhere, single mothers with 6+ children, and the worst part is, taxpayers don't care. We're meant to feel "bad" for these people.

the culture is shit, everyone wants to be seen as some sort of special snowflake super nice person on the outside when in reality everyone is a scummy misanthropic piece of shit that hates themselves and everyone else deep down.

I'm honestly jealous of southern and midwest faggots, you don't know how good you have it.

Thanks, that makes sense.

Why would WV be the south when we split from Va because they were a bunch of democrat plantation owners?

Virginia is barely southern now

>Line created due to border dispute.
>Maryland happens to be south of line.
>Maryland is southern

Baltimore is so hot and humid! Can't wait to get some gumbo and get to those white sandy Maryland beaches!

>burger sick of snow

If Maryland had been allowed to leave the union the south would have won. Abe put us under martial law to stop us from leaving because if we did the US capitol would be surrounded by enemy border

>mfw living in a gated community in Texas

Maryland is the most liberal state in the country dude
It used to be culturally southern but with the rise of DC maryland has become a libshit stronghold

is it /comfy/?

Stay put boy.

Move to New Hampshire, Maine, or Boston

New England is the most educated, we don't have a lot of blacks, and is overall the best place in the US to live if you can learn to hide your power level amongst the retarded liberals

Maryland IS the south. So is Delaware below the C&D canal. It's just that filthy urbanite trash over the past few decades have come in and displaced the historic populations, making you not realize it's the south anymore. Same thing that's happening in Northern VA.

But go over to southern delaware and the maryland eastern shore, and you'll see that the south still exists. Just not in the cities anymore.

breaking down the states

texas: pretty nice state has a lot of beaners and austin is gay and californians moving in wanting to ruin another state. ft worth and fredericksburg are nice comfy cities. gets fucking hot.

new mexico: literally mexico. only state that has a hispanic majority population outnumbering whites. lost cause.

arizona: mini texas, pretty based nice weather in the mountains.

louisiana: cajun food is good but too many blacks in the southern part and northern louisiana is trashy.

mississippi: cheap to live if you can find a nice job. jackson is a shithole. gulf cities and few suburbs out of jackson like madison are comfy. in northern mississippi there's a suburb of memphis that's ok but memphis is a terrible.

tennessee: avoid west, east is great beautiful place.

florida: avoid

south carolina: pretty nice

haven't lived anywhere else to comment but i'm pretty sure georgia is nice if you avoid niglanta

No one wants to live with you lobster fucking colonials.

>Considering moving to the south

Maryland is closer to Canada then it is to Florida. You aren't southern, and will never be southern.

>I'm getting sick of snow.
Then get the fuck out, Pablo.

Daily reminder that if you can't handle winter you're literally not white.

Midwest

North Carolina needs a fresh influx of conservatives. As the Charlotte area grows quickly, a lot of western NY libshits are coming in to vote for the same shit that tanked their own regions. Western NC is based and so is eastern Tennessee. Come to NC to get rid of "going to the terror of the public" laws and we'll be great again.

>mfw triggering hillshills at the grocery store after church w muh gun

Western Kentucky by far. The weather is a little screwy sometimes. But, you get great fall weather, beautiful scenery, not a lot of blacks, or beaners, just conservative white folks who keep to themselves but are as neighborly as can be. Plus, food, really fucking good food.

Wy is it called fucking "midwest"? Why not NORTH?

One of the most comfy places i have ever stayed... waking up in a lush green valley surronded by mountain, sitting on the porch drinking spring water coffee watching fog roll up over the mountains. Discussing trump, niggers, and religion with old timers. Woman in the kitchen making breakfast.

Because it's been called the midwest since before there was a northwest.
So for a time it was the western half of the main US, then you had some territories before California and Nevada which were the west.
Thus "mid" west

Read the fucking thread, Jamal.

Why doesn't the USA have a center?

Alabama: avoid Birmingham (I live here) too many niggers. Huntsville has the highest number of PH.Ds per capita in the nation. I grew up in Huntsville. South Alabama of course has white sandy beaches and is a great place to vacation. It's not as touristy as Florida.

Mississippi: outside of Jackson it's a decent place if you're into rural living. Great duck and whitetail hunting.

Louisiana: Complete shithole. Was stationed at Ft. Polk and New Orlenas is a moldy nigger infested slum.

Georgia: avoid Atlanta. West Georgia is rural, easy Georgia has some nice tiny beach towns. Mother was born in Savannah. Overall decent state.

Tennessee: Nashville and Memphis for pub crawls and live music and sports if that's your thing. Smokies in the north east. Gatlinburg and Pigeon forge are touristy as fuck but okay.

Arkansas: flat price of shit until you hit the ozarks.

Texas: Texas being so big it is a mixture of desert Cowboys, nigger infested cities, small towns and oil tycoons. They're ok.

Because we didn't say "hey we'll name you something later when we bring in more states"

That's all I want senpai

bait image

That's not how it works, retard.

Midwest is best.

>30% white
Texas is a humid, mestizo wasteland

Texas is accurate. Tornadoes are not that common really, but the thunder is apocalyptic. Real fun. It's a problem if your dog is scared of it tho. No housing tax iirc. East is Louisiana with better roads. West is literally who. Fort Worth a best. Visit my zoo you nigger

South West is pretty nice, just gotta deal with how fucking hot it is most of the time. Probably best place is Arizona along the Colorado River. Mostly nice, conservative people.

Midwest = No sea coast niggers

Virginanon here.

Everyone and their uncle has moved to my State.

I don't meet anyone new thats from around here. They're all from up north. Coming down here and telling us Southerners who've lived here for generations how to do things.

Old tobacco barns, houses, and wide open pastures are being replaced with affordable condominiums for single mothers and immigrants/refugees.

All to the sound of a whip-poor-will
youtube.com/watch?v=DUfUNjuaBbg

Arkansas: North of the Arkansas river it's 95% white. South of it is like 30% white.

Southwest cause no florida

My uncles got a log cabin in the Arkansas Ozarks. It's comfy as fuck.

There's a state for virgins?

Oh my.

Eh, I've lived in both. Born and raised in Texas, went to college at Ole Miss, and now in flight school in Pensacola, FL.

Weather is nicer in the South, but I miss the food and people of Texas.

Who /Iowa/ here?

>Tfw no snow

>Wyoming
>Northwest

I'm in rural CT, so it's literally the same thing as northern NE.

Texas is so big that it has regions of 100 percent white demographics that are larger than most states. Remember, Texas is the size of France.

Virginia is named after the "virgin" queen: Queen Elizabeth of England after commissioning Ser Walter Raleigh to plant a colony here.

Wyoming isn't really Midwest or southwest either, it's kind of it's own thing.

Oh and also, the small German towns in Texas are absolute 10/10. I will 100% settle down in a place like Fredericksburg.

Also, the area surrounding Austin is beautiful. Texas hill country is some of the most beautiful scenery on earth imo. We just have to keep Austin contained and then gas all the residents.

I don't think florida is in the "south: desu

Florida is like three different states mashed together.

I second this.

Born in San Marcos hill country. What the hippies and spics have done to that region is a crime, we need to purge these faggots.

Yeah I'm from the rich part of CT north of hartford originally but I've moved to Boston.

Having been around the US I can say that this is pretty much the most civilized place in the US minus maybe cali or DMV

Eastern MA here

It's been snowing all week, pretty fucking comfy if you ask me. Actually it's basically been snowing since the Patriots parade

>Brady, Belichick and Bob Kraft support Trump and secretly worship Kek
>Patriots win the super bowl

Not a coincidence...

Also we are mostly white, the most educated, I think probably top-5 economic/wealth and also among the safest areas in the USA, and therefore the Universe.

Praise be to Brady, Praise be to Kek

Alabama full of blacks and in some counties, Koreans oddly enough.

Wyoming is part of the Rockies region, along with Montana, Utah, and Colorado. Idaho is split between the Rockies and the Northwest.
t. Lived in the West my whole life

Stat the ever loving fuck out of Colorado.

>Northwest
cucked, inbred, also awful at sports
>West
Either backwoods or mexican, no in-between
>Southwest
Literally have a place called "New Mexico", because thats basically what the entire region is
>Midwest
Poor
>South
Super-poor, inbred, and either backwoods or mostly-Black
>Northeast
Comfy AF as long as you stay out of Jersey or connecticut, you actually have all 4 seasons, and also the richest and best educated, and whitest

pic related, me as its snowing literally right now

Lots of talk about East Tennessee but Middle TN might be your thing if you want a more lively city approach. Its music city so theres always fun shit to do. Great food as well.
A couple miles west from Nash is Murfreesboro which is one of the fastest growing cities in the US and home to mtsu. If you want to meet chicks you do it there. Lots of shit to get into in the boro

1. PA
2. TX
3. NY (upstate)

9001. NJ
9002. CA

western PA is where its at
although as i near age 40 i must admit im getting tired of winters. i dont snowboard as often as i used to

Yeah maybe only half of VA is truly southern. Fucking DC area ruined everything.

1. PA

hell yea buddy
fuck philly though

>Kraft

I'm in MA too and I remember once in a psychology class my professor showed us a video of some black football player giving a speech after winning some award or something and he wen't on to talk about how grateful he was for Kraft then he literally segues into talking verbatim about how great Israel is and how we must support it out of the blue

pretty weird stuff

Hey fellow Tampa bro. I agree it's definitely livable here although we have our fair share of Ricans, Cubans, Mexicans, and nignogs. If I had the means, I would probably relocate in a flash.

You have to be a pretty neurotic fag to worry about 1 person out of a city of millions being killed every day. oh no, you have a 1 in a million chance of being killed by niggers, so fucking what? you have that high of a chance of dying from a ton of shit. You let the media cuck the shit out of you.

Kentucky should also be midwestern

>Beaners suck but they can be redeemable
Youve never lived around beaners i presume

What is life like in north/south dakota?

Fuck Georgia, this place is a dump.

Don't move to Oklahoma. It's a shithole.

WTF are these regions. They make no sense.
>implying cali and wyoming are anything alike

This is LARPing fanfiction

Dumb question because each region is the size of an average country.

The best parts of the South are better than the best of the Southwest, but on average the Southwest is probably better.

>TFW want to live somewhere comfy by the Appalachians or Rockies, eg West Virginia, Kentucky, Idaho ,Montana

>TFW degree limits me to only certain kinds of jobs
>TFW will probably end up living in a congested, coastal metropolitan population center for a while after graduation

M O R E B AN T E R P L E A S E
O
R
E

B
A
N
T
E
R

P
L
E
A
S
E

Fuck off, I can shoot off my back porch. Stay away from North Tulsa and south okc and there aren't blacks. It's a beautiful state. If you like outside activities you can do them all here.

yee yee