YES KWEEN SLAAAAAY

YES KWEEN SLAAAAAY

#ImWithHer

>ethics
>in journalism

This is good. Use her own media to crush her one more time.

>Hillary Clinton will run for President. Again.
>This is just a statement of simple facts

>If she finds a path to do so, she will take it.
>If
>IF

Yup totally sounds like a statement of facts that she is 100% running again

Disregard that her brain damage has probably gotten worse due to all the recent stress

So we will get to do 2016 again in 2020 huh? I mean, if the Parkinson's doesn't get her before then.

>implying she would win the primary

This should be fun.

>is running again
>feb 2017

the fake news is getting desperate

Time to put down some money for trump 2020

Only thing Hillary will be running for in 2020 is prison librarian at Leavenworth.

She isn't healthy enough to run again.

This was it, her last chance and trump took it.

Hopefully she gets testicular cancer before then. We need a good democrat run in 2020, or else the US is gonna go into a civil war, and millions of innocent fat morons from the south will die. Please Hillary, don't let the hicks die.

I'm already laughing at her next loss!

Could the media just pretend for one second that they are not engaged in an incestuous relationship with the liberal political establishment, to not be obviously in their pocket, and for a brief moment feign some impartiality? Is that too much to ask?

>2019 Amendment passed abolishing electoral college
>2020 Hillary wins what would have been the electoral college but loses popular vote
>God emperor has 4 more years

We get to witness it all over again in 4 years, this is glorious

When will they learn ? A guy out of nowhere buried her and got 70 more delegates.

(((Opinion)))
She has been ballsy lately which points to a coup (unlikely) or she doesn't give a fuck and is trying to save face for the impending charges.

>Can barely reach over 100 memevotes per submission

That would be hilarious

>meanwhile

I was just going to say this.
>Claim Fact
>Immediately insert speculation
My God, Journalistic integrity is truly dead

yes please

Running? She can barely walk. In four years time the only activity she'll be doing is being eaten by maggots.

>2019
>Trump's presidency has basically continued to be the shitshow we've seen for the past few weeks - nothing really bad happens but public opinion is against him
>The repubs somehow convince him not to run again (or he just doesn't feel like it)
>It's basically gifting the election to the dems
>They put up Hillary Clinton yet again
>She loses
Can't wait

Somehow I doubt anyone has the balls to try a coup, but are we all in agreement that if they do that is our signal to hit back? I don't think we should be going out picking fights (as tempting as it is, we need to stay on the high ground) but if they actually try and undermine democracy we are weapons free right?

Can you imagine how Young turks and berniefags will get triggered?

I don't see how Hillary can ever win unless it's against some Jeb tier fuckup

No, better be obvious shrieking hysteric that astute manipulators. Love how Trump has made them drop all their pretenses and plausible denegation.

>Hillary Clinton is [TAKING CAMPAIGN DONATIONS THAT STILL BELONG TO HER AFTER SHE LOSES] again.

That's how you need to read that. It's about getting money.

No, better be obvious shrieking hysterics than astute manipulators. Love how Trump has made them drop all their pretenses and plausible denegation.

Shit, didn't did proofreading.

As much as I wish it was true so she could get buttfucked again, its fake news

Bitch does not understand that nobody wants her, she already lost to a meme, let someone who can actually beat literally Hitler run.

A fucking rotting gorilla corpse could beat trump, nobody fucking wants you.

what kind of idiot would support this turkey after she failed to beat the weakest republican candidate in history

So just because Hillary posted 3-0 on her Twitter every body is taking that as confirmation that she is running again???

sure she will.
she was btfo not once but twice.
she is a pathological liar and a thief.
nobody went to her "rally's".
nobody cares.
she will be dead in six month.

Serving the needs of the country that elected him is not a shitshow you fag

she runs from the hospital again?

>nobody wants her
>wins popular vote by literal millions

>run a corrupt candidate
>cheat bernie out of the nomination so she can run
>her dirty laundry is exposed to the nation and she loses to arguably the worst candidate in modern history
>run her again
I hope Trump destroys her. And it won't take much if he does a good job as he already is.

>Trump will be a disaster
>GDP up Crime down QoL index up
I seriously hope they aren't so retarded to give her the nomination twice against the same candidate.

That's it, I am now officially #MentallyHill

the lib elite, lamestream media and libs in general
would have a hemorrhaging hemorrhoid from all of the butt hurt.

>he thinks she won't just be a pathetic head in a glass jar living off of life support systems by 2020

>Wins in a category nobody was competing in
>Thinks she deserves to win

Away from law enforcement

Can't wait for the exact cycle to repeat again
>Trump VS Hillary 2020
>Left media gathers behind Hillary saying she's the best candidate possible and she can't lose
>(((Shock))) loss to Trump on the actual night
>Leftist media blames Hillary for not being a good enough candidate

does anyone have the original of this?

this version is not funny at all

>covering Beanz

This attitude is why she ran in the first place

After she was btfo in 2008, she said she would "never run again," but the media kept on egging her to do so

look what happened

Make my day, I'd love to see her lose again.

She's not going to be alive in four years.

not gonna happen. btw your dubbies mean heil hitler..coincidence?

>millions of illegal mexicans and people voting multiple times in states without voter ID requirement.
>aannnnd you still lost. you gotta really suck to lose with so much in your favor.

God what would she have, can't say she's more experience, can't say he'll gas the jews, if he does a decent job she will never win.

Ironically,she would be the first President since FDR unable too.

If her donors are willing to give her another billion dollars (give or take) then she really does belong in jail. In this case for taking advantage of the mentally handicapped.

this is only coming out because the foundation and her donors shut off the free money valve, she thinks if it looks like she is running again, the bribe money will come back.

>Oops

Of course leddit would care about voter fraud if it was by a "republican".

Actually, I don't think they even care that someone illegally voted twice. To them, it's just another "gotcha" at republicans.