The new favorite label that (((mainstream media))) likes to throw around is "populism"...

The new favorite label that (((mainstream media))) likes to throw around is "populism". For example: "the rise of populism is threatening our democracy, just see Trump/Brexit/Orban/SD and others." How do we counter that argument and BTFO those liberal faggots?

Pic unrelated.

Tell them that if we absolutely MUST function as a democracy, then catering to the people's wishes is non-negotiable. The alternative is catering to the wishes of the élites.
Then try to subtly suggest monarchy, autocracy, or anarchy as alternatives.
Courtesy of the AEGIS Subversion Corps.

whats your fave populism music mine is justein biber

Why are they populists but progressives aren't

Tell them it's nothing more than a veiled comparison to Nazism, and a coordinated effort to de-legitimize actual American citizens' decision to elect a leader that represents their better interests; undoing 24 years of shit policy from career politicians.

Don't believe me? Google search "populism". It doesn't take too much scrolling through "images" link to find the Trump results start morphing into comical comparisons to sHitler.

populism IS democracy

every political party has to use populism to win the elections how else do they want to win? left populism is the same shit as right populism

And the new label that Trump supporters like to throw around is 'fake news'.

What's that? You don't like me? You report on stupid shit I say? FAKE NEWS! SHILL!

>"populist parties" are dangerous because they cater to the opinions of masses
Is one among the comments I've read.
It baffles me how was the left turned against democracy, as the pendelum started swinging back.

also alternative facts

>impying democracy isnt a popularity contest
>but its not democracy when what i dont like is popular

Just ask them to define it.

Populism is literally "Democracy, but bad because reasons."

> Liberals butthurt that their memes got co-opted

Tyranny by populism is the endgame of democracy

who started the fake news label?

"Populism" usually references the left. It's a leftist tactic like "The rich aren't paying enough" nonsense. It's really big in Latin America.

The political establishment over here has been calling everything they don't like populism since 2002 when they murdered Pim Fortuyn.

"the rise of people who don't agree with me is threatening our chance to win elections"

Progressives are just the loudest, I don't think the represent the majority

Populism: the radical notion politicians should stand up for the interests of their populations

Instead of importing millions of muslims to kill and replace them.

But dumb goys cant handle democracy and they dont know whats best for them, ony 1% of elite knows.

>new
How old are you, Petteri?

alternative facts are just as valid as real facts.

Populism is democracy

>populism threatens democracy

>the will of the people is threatening our system of governance that purports to be about representing the will of the governed

Anyone spouting off about "populism" only makes themselves look like the disconnected, ruling elite that they are.