Shaun King

What's the verdict on this guy? Is he another Caucasian cashing in on "blackness," like Rachel Dolezal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9XwryYj98LY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've offered to pay for his 23andme test twice, and he's blocked me twice on twitter.

Talcum X claims that his mom was cucked by a half black guy, but he won't take a DNA test.

Martin Luther Cream Jr.

underrated

Martin Luther Cream is THE resistance dont forget it goyim.

He is Black inside his own head.

He keeps his hair really short so no one will see his white guy hair. Regular tanning as well.

Saw this yesterday and I thought it was like Shaun King hoping for reparations

He's the same age as me and is from the next town over. I guess it's possible that his dad was the only black person in that town.

Maybe he is a Jew pretending to be Black to turn Blacks even more against Whites

I have a feeling the bull who cucked his dad was maybe only 1/2 black at most.

It's always the lightest skinned who are the most insecure in their identities

He has white privilege acting black, hoping to also get the black privilege card.

WE

literally a fucking white male LARPing as a nigger

Don't have the picture to hand, but go see what Snopes had to say on the matter. Particularly the bit about his father.

Blank Aaron

Dark blacks hate light-skinned blacks

You can see the stubble where he shaves the top of his hairline to make it seem more "black guy".

His facial hair is obviously carefully groomed to give the appearance of being short and curly, he can't even shave his moustache straight.

His nose is kind of big. His lips and the rest of his features look 100% white.

Its kind of hard to tell if hes got a little mix in him because of the lengths these people go to blackface themselves up.

He refuses to get any tests done, which is the biggest tell imo.

As black as black president was

Verdict: "fake news"

I think that Shaun King really believes he is black and would go to extreme lengths to hold onto his illusion.

One thing that makes me wonder is how comes no black community has really publicly called out his phony ass.

Really puts those English teachers pretending to be Japanese into perspective.

I love when SJWs are like:
>but he LOOKS black!
Excuse me? I thought race was just skin deep? Racists.

hes been offered multiple DNA tests to prove hes black but hes declined them all; if he truly wanted to be black he would take ALL OF THEM and scream from the rooftops the results

but he wont, cause he knows the truth. Hes a white guy that cuts his hair to 1-2 mm length to look black, he has a rat moustache to look black

WUZ

>nose
He flares his nostrils for photos, watch video footage of him he can't flare them while he talks

>be half black
>look whiter than Sean King
>Sup Forums: YOU'RE FUCKING BLACK

>be Sean King
>also half-black
>Sup Forums: YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE

Whats he thinking when hes going through his blackface routine to make himself appear more black?

Your picture is a good example, here his hair looks completely straight and white.

Yet other pictures it looks incredibly dark and you might call it curly without being able to see. I think he probably dyes his hair pitch black to make it seem thicker and curlier. He already shaves his hairline, visible in some pictures.

WHYT

Low tier bait, try again.

He's like a weeb for black people

Just as pathetic too

>this triggers the mudblood

he's created the biggest echo chamber ever. he blocked me for no reason for responding to a question he posed! what a pussy

why would you join twitter and not be able to take the heat. i dont get it

I'm DNA tested to be 46% West African; pic is my hand.

Sean King is definitely half-black

I've read all the sources on both sides.

And the results are inconclusive.

It's not a clear cut case like Rachel Dolezal.

But if I had to bet money on the results of a 23-and-me test... I'd bet that he's white.

'N SHIEET

Nice house.

I think he has some mental disorder where you imagine to be someone you're not, he was just so adamant about it that neither his black or white friends wanted to break his dream.

>FUCKING NIGGER YOU'RE BLACK, 1% BLACK IS BLACK, I'D SPOT YOU IN A HEARTBEAT, YOU BELONG IN AFRICA
>Sean King is clearly a white man.

shameful

Would he spend the next 5 years in the Caribbean tanning amongst niggers and pick pocketing people in clubs.

White

He's white, but still a nigger.

who?

slide thread. saged hidden

Undeniably /ourguy/. A white man who took control of the country's most powerful black activism group. It's only a matter of time before he sparks an all-out race war.

>What's the verdict on this guy?
Everyone outside of his supporters has known this guy is whiter than white bread for years now.

Shaun King is an elaborate act, just like Sean Paul, who faked being a Jamaican Reggae Singer, and turned out to be Italian

he flares his nostrils so much, he knows himself that he's white

>how comes no black community has really publicly called out his phony ass.

Because black people recognize other black people. He's mixed.

For every black looking mulatto, there's a white looking mulatto.

I can make myself look mexican on photos.

I think he would if he believed that it would help him get people to buy into his "blackness"

He probably cuts his hair like that because if he grows it out any longer it would just go completely straight. the same with his shitty facial hair.

Anyone think he looks kind of spic-ish?

Doesn't seem like a straight up spook, but he's a little too brown to just be tanned.

He has two white parents.

Heh, look at that palette difference.

I follow this idiot (and other pro-black/poor me groups) with my self-righteous uppity black chick trolling twitter account. He is 100% white and 100% in delusion about himself, the demographic he is trying to usurp and the world in general.

Uh oh.....
>New study shows that over half of all social media accounts with profile pics of black females are actually Alt-Right trolls.

The faggot also blocked me. His whole 'black' thing is a scam intended to get money and power. So yes, he is Rachel Dolezal, but even whiter and with a penis.

Nelson Vanilla

Holy fuck, MovieBob is alive? I thought his fat finally absorbed him.

Of course a fat slob wants an excuse to not hit the gym

Talcum X

Call the cops, IDGAF.

He needs to maintain his narrative.

These niggas fuck, no doubt about it.

>What's the verdict on this guy?
over hyped nerd over hyped by easily triggered fags who buy into all this sensationalist culture that has been cultivated in modern culture.

white, black, or fucking poser its the easily triggered right wing SJW who made him as prominent as he has become while not really doing much.

Once someone gives him a good shave people will realize how white he is

He's been called out by blacks at least once
youtu.be/9XwryYj98LY

Cash me ousside how bow dat?

I like the fact his school boy photo clear has a filter

You are fucking retarded. If you're black, consider yourself a stupid nigger.

>white, black, or fucking poser its the easily triggered right wing SJW who made him as prominent as he has become while not really doing much.

Except most of us didn't know who this guy was during the time he was making money off of his stupid liberal lunacy horse shit, and even know the most attention he gets from us is a passing thought in a thread like this.

Epic analysis my subversive and not very bright friend.

>martin luther cream

he does, I know a lot of lightskinned hispanics who look the same

Mexican here, i can make myself look white lol

white/hispanic mutt trying to be black

I chuckled

Mohammed Alcream

It doesn't matter, he's an SJW faggot, they need to be mentally crushed regardless

He looks like one of those "white" Puerto Ricans

He's an uncle Tom, he's a house nigger selling out his brothers to work for the corporate media. He might as well be white gnomesayin?
Fuckin loony coon.

looks like a white american taking a selfie with a white argentinian

>underrated Montenegro

you new to SJW?

everithing is relative, if he thinks he is a black a man he will be black.
If you come from a country that alowns to rape your wife 1 time a day then you can do the same here

Blacks are demons, though

Ha this fat fuck doesn't understand that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind

he looks too much like his father

Elmer's Glue-Pac

Milky Blaylock.

This is him as a kid.

kek

Rekt

Milk Tyson
Floyd Maywhiter
Whitie Mays