Are energy shots degenerate?

On one hand, the ingredients used can be questionable. On the other hand, it's slightly more healthy in terms of caloric and sugar content than energy drinks, and seem to provide longer lasting energy then other more conventional means.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NlsQbRZVDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are not healthy and should be banned for people under 18

>B vitamins are unhealthy
O, Canada

>they are not healthy
How so?
>Should be banned for people under 18.
They already have a warning label for that. If under 18's do that, it's their fault.

Everything that is not water is degenerate.

You know its true.

So milk and soup are degenerate?

> be 18
> travel Europe
> stay in a hostel for a week
> guy in the hostel gets shit faced every night on drink and drugs
> wakes up every morning and drinks one of these because they apparently cure hangover
> he repeats this process every day/night

They seem to facilitate degeneracy.

> guy in the hostel gets shit faced every night on drink and drugs
>drinks energy shot.
>They seem to facilitate degeneracy.

Could the same thing be said about standard coffee? And what of the people who use it for workouts and long study sessions? Not saying you don't have a point, just want to have a conversation.

Just eat food if you're tired.

Wouldn't that just make me fat?

If you NEED stimulants you are a degenerate. I wake up every single day at 5:30 without an alarm, and I never need coffee or tea to get me through the day. I still drink it sometimes, but usually with lunch or a caffeine-free variant with dinner. If you keep a steady sleep schedule, staying awake through the day is easy.

those look so cool how come ive never seen these before

yeah but then when you go home you masturbate to anime with a belt around your neck, so different strokes

>I wake up every single day at 5:30 without an alarm
How? Would you kindly share some tips with me?

Because 5 hour energy is still a major player in the energy shot market. If you look around you'll find other energy shots. You also probably should, since they tend to be cheaper.

>and I never need coffee or tea to get me through the day
>i still drink it sometimes
>and I never need coffee or tea to get me through the day
>i still drink it sometimes

It's mostly just caffeine and vitamins you already get enough of anyways.

For people that coffee does not give enough of a placebo effect but don't want all the sugar of energy drinks.

Eat healthy food.
God how did you live this long.

At least I don't feel the need to project on others to excuse my own faults.

I say facilitate because I don't think they're degenerate in their entirety. I'm sure people enjoy them as a part of a balanced diet.

To be fair, most people would go for junk food for a quick snack.

I do eat healthy food, or at least make an effort to. Still have a rather decent amount of chub, so I'm cutting for a while.

Not to mention, you mentioned eating if I felt tired. I feel that if I begin that habit, it will spiral out of control or somehow make the process worse.

just buy sips

you can get fat on healthy food

in fact rob mcelhenney gained 50+ pounds eating grilled chicken and vegetables to make his tv show character fat

It's about once a week, if I drink any at all. Mostly peppermint tea, especially in the winter, because it sooths my sore throat. I don't need it to stay awake, I just enjoy the taste.

I need to wake up at 6, so I set an alarm for then, but for the past few months, I've only used it once. To do this, I have a very strict time to go to sleep and I follow it even on weekends and holidays. My body just wakes up naturally at 5:30 after doing this for a long time.

>To do this, I have a very strict time to go to sleep
That might explain why I still need an alarm.

I think a wise man once said that energy drinks are for hourly labor.

Yes.
We reach a point in history where salt is readily availabe. Milk is just absolutely unhealthy and faggots who want bitch titties

They all look like poppers

You can get fat even eating healthy food dumbass burger.

I got fat despite only eating mcdonalds everyday which in comparison to some folk is pretty healthy (chicken, potatoes, lettuce, beefs, etcetera).

Shit. Just drink some orange juice or eat a fruit.

>being such a low energy faggot that you need energy dranks

kys faggot tbqf

Useful in emergencies. Sometimes you need to be able to stay awake, such as driving a long distance.

Most people that buy them would be better served just getting some sleep.

hey faggot retard, energy drinks aren't just B vitamins

>Milk is just absolutely unhealthy
I'm guessing since cheese is just solid milk, it's also unhealthy according to your theory. Also, on a related note, how is it unhealthy? Doesn't milk have calcium in it, which strengthens bones?

>Useful in emergencies. Sometimes you need to be able to stay awake, such as driving a long distance

You could also drink coffee or take stimulants.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NlsQbRZVDI
give them to jeb

>Energy Drinks.

There is enough chemical and nutritional difference between say, 5 hour energy and Monster, that the former shouldn't be put in the same category as the latter.