News Source?

So where can I actually get reliable news? I'm under the impression that Breitbart might be a good source, but I'm looking for something completely impartial.

Sup Forums

Infowars

That will be very hard burguer bro,probably you will have to also read some left wing news source so you can find where both sources coincide and take your own ideas from there.

>left wing news source
Stopped reading there.

realclearpolitics

t. Alberto Barbosa

This

Breitbart is becoming the right wing buzzfeed unfortunately.

The popularity is going to their heads. Virtue signalling/clickbait out the wazoo. It's just right-wing-appealing clickbait.

They do break hard news as well.

Only thing you can trust is finding the first hand sources yourself and do research on them and come up to your own conclusions... Good fucking luck with secondhand sources of any kind

I'm more just looking to see what exactly is going on. No opinions on my end, just want to know what's happening.

You may believe it or nit,but if it wasnt for Sup Forums I would never know what is happening right now in Brazil or Romania for example,this stupid ass board is better at delivering news than the MSM.

retard shill shill idiot

One might say there is a war on for your mind.
A war of information. Some might even say... An InfoWar.

>AlJazeera is in the middle

I'd look at Sup Forums more for news if there weren't so many /trash/ tier threads.

Breitbart is not without its faults. I've seen them misreport before, but most of the time it's accurate. Their comment section is full of retards too.

You'll never find something impartial. Breitbart leans pretty far right, but I think that's a good thing since everything else leans left

whoops

wrong pic

Reuters

breitbart seems to be a lot more uhh careful since the great election victory. but if something is reported in there it probably happened

Wall Street Journal

The best strategy is to aggregate different aggregators

I.e make a list from Google (((News))), Drudge, (((facebook))), (((Twitter))) and (((fox))) and see what ends up as bullshit. It takes a lot of tab switching and time though.

This is literally a shareblue post. Fuck off.

do you fellas like reason.com?

Sup Forums sucked half the libertarian out of me but I still like their commentary on Constitutional issues

This chart is good.

You are a complete retard and will never become informed no matter what you read, because you have already decided to trust shills, clickbait and extreme bias over reliable, objective news.

The Intercept is unbiased non-establishment news

The Daily Stormer

very accrutate

chart is accurate
Sup Forums babies will cry about it though

>ap is neutral
>cnn, npr, abc, politico, the atlantic, washpo, salon, fox high quality
>al jazeera is unbiased

Don't you mean figuratively, since I disagreed with you? Because you're wrong. Have you never seen a clickbait piece from breitbart? Aren't you supposed to question everything?

The main thing is to check sources. If something is reported to have been said in an interview that (((really makes you think))), go watch the unedited interview.

Also read coverage of one event from multiple sources to balance the coverage.

Unfortunately there's no easy way to avoid fake news aside from dropping CNN. Filtering requires some effort on your part.

>he thinks Al Jazeera is unbiased
Whatever you say Muhammad.

>go watch the unedited interview.
This. Context is the number one tool of video propaganda.

I use the following two:

Spider.today
allsides.net

You can find some other news aggregators which may be better, I haven't looked around in a while.

The main thing is having multiple sources for the same story, because you will need to have the ability to tell which source is being too biased and misreporting the facts or omitting facts to suit their agenda. news aggs are great for this because you will have the opportunity to see just how the right and left leaning media distorts stories for their own agenda

Also, if you can, get your U.S. news from non-western foreign sources. Press-tv is pretty good, they stick to the facts. It's iranian based, so they are biased about middle eastern news but for western country news they are very good and fact based. Also most Asian news sources are good for western country news events.

Drudge only links to news articles. How could he be garbage right?

>get your U.S. news from non-western foreign sources.
This can also lead to massive bias. Such as RT, which is paid for by russian taxes. Al Jazeera is generally anti-western as well.

>sean hannity
>Sup Forums
>info wars
>BAD: DONT READ!!

Good fucking goyim. LEL

Idk. CNN seems pretty fair

I see both of these as westernized so I don't pay much attention to them

>I don't pay much attention to them

But the topic here is biased news sources. RT is extremely clear in their bias/agenda. I still have a tab for them but I don't go there for anything that isn't breaking.

Breitbart and zero hedge have citizen journalists. Also Eva bartlett

Hannity is a neo-con shill. I've watched him from the beginning. He's horrible

Infostormer

Impartiality doesn't exist.

Breitbart speaks for Sup Forums.

i recommend not relying on any single source. try and gather from varying sources (i.e. get left / right / middle; and domestic / international)

it helps me sort thru the bullshit.

i don't know david brock, have you?

Yes.

Obviously since he heads a TV and radio show he wants to get the (You)s, but a lot of people have had the wool pulled back from their eyes over the last few years. I didn't like him much during the Bush administration because he seemed like such a shill, but over the last two years he has been making the right arguments for the right reasons. I think he has had some of his views shift as well with the rest of us.

wallstreet journal maybe - that's it.

Breitbart is insanely biased, I don't know how you could have even partially believed that it might be an impartial news source.

>impartial
Impartial is farther than Unbiased on a scale of integrity.

>impartial
Doesn't really exist anymore (if it ever did). I find that the right-leaning ones are more honest and represent the concerns of the people.

That fucking picture... Hell no. NO. Most of the left-leaning stuff should at least be in the hyper-partisan section. Black lives matter? Don't even know what that is, but it's obviously as shitty as anything can be. Media Matters is a Soros thing, so it's garbage. Everything that's listed as neutral actually leans left. I can pretty much agree with where Info Wars is. Breitbart deserves more respect. Drudge just provides links to mainstream sources, so it's hard to call that poor quality. I've never watched Hannity's show, but there's no way it's as exaggerated as Alex Jones' stuff.

Almost everything on there should be shifted left a bit.

>al jazeera as neutral

what the fuck are you doing nigger

plus, half of those dont even offer news. they offer commentary.
the economist for example is the official mouthpiece for (((managerialist neoliberalism)))