How was church today user?

How was church today user?

>church

(((church)))

I went yesterday

Pretty good I think the people there are really coming around to me and my boyfriend

>church
>2017

I didn't go. Haven't gone in awhile

jew confirmed

Dunno, didn't go and have no plans of going

Good. You?

It's church every day when you live in the temple of God and it's great so far.
Thank you for asking.

Very good the imam gave a great sermon on how the Islamization of the West is proceeding as planned and I didn't get a whiff of Ahmed's dirty asshole when we prayed

Worship a dead kike on a stick. No I rather worship a president with 8 kike grandchildren.

Everything went better than expected.

Reminder that religion keeps the morals and pronciples intact within a population. (((They))) have been trying to undermine Christ for years.

>How was church today user?
Subversive, you know, the usual.

Principles*

I don't need a building created and directed by mankind to pray to god

>Everything went better than expected.
Checking those numbers finnbro.

>(((they))) hate Christ
Therefore, I must love Christ
Jesus Christ.

Didn't go because I have a cold and fever

Gf and I finally decided we were going to start going to church this week, but we both got sick

We were gonna try a Greek Orthodox church, even though we were both raised Reformed Baptist

I never said anything about religion...well kind of with my gif.

I am actually against organized churches, synagogues, mosques, etc.

This

nice and warm

I don't believe there is a god, but i've been thinking of going to church on sunday just to not become 100% cancer.

some of us don't believe in god you patronizing prick

Found the guy that needs Jesus.

>(((Jews)))
>Muslims
So not Christian churches right?

I'll visit the shrine next sunday, hopefully. This day there were too many abrahamic scum in the way.

Go away christ-fuck

See this

>1488 digits

Reminder that Christian churches arent solely for praying, that is obvious.

thanks for letting us know

slut

Fuck why did I put one H too much in the filename

(((christians))) are some of the most degenerate pieces of shit i've met.

>proud christian cousin does a shitton of drugs and is engaged to a black ex-prostitute
>10/10 italian singer who runs daddies business is a nigger fucker
>every other christian is a druggie, cheater, etc that uses religion to feel better about their worthless lives

Its like sandniggers who claim to be morally superior because of islam yet drink, rape, terrorize etc.

It was okay. Catholic homilies are far too tame to be terribly interesting, but decent people show up so I have a decent time anyways. I wish there was some hardcore protestant denomination nearby to go to for the fire and brimstone, but I'm in the center of liberal degeneracy, so no such luck.

Forgive me Father for i am about to sin.

I had work, sadly. I think I'm do for a nice conversation with(about) Christ.

No... Kate would not approve

STOP

Keep up the gudwerk

>Flag.

Oh, Austria. Everyone knows that you, and all your fellows are just the bastard spawn of the kikes that got dumped into a hellhole, because of how utterly useless you are.

I overslept and didnt make it and am mad cause my future wife was there and i need to be advancing on her.

A lot of people call themselves Christian but do all sort of degeneracy, it's a result of the (((subversion))) to undermine Christian values. Most people that actually go to church are good people.

pretty good, had some revelations regarding pride and humility

confessed like 10 years worth of sins today. felt pretty good. going back at afternoon mass to receive communion.

>implying i need her approval
t. Mr Jefferson

Had to iron and clean the bathtub

I think religion is bullshit, but christians are really cute

>that pic

>Somebody did some great thinking for me today, man I am glad I don't have to do that myself

Underrated Vargpost

Jesus wouldn't approve either user

I didn't go because I had a half black,quarter Korean, for quarter white girl in my bed and had premarital sex with her.

Forgive me lord for I have sinned.

It was kind of sad watching Isaakievskiy Cathedralbeing giving back to Joint Stock Company "Russian Orthodox Church" and stop being cultural museum. Had few good jokes about christcucks with friends though.

Is that Rose?

Didnt go today. Feeling kinda guilty now

No, it's a Russian called Alexandra Gaier, she cosplays on instagram under @acidjazzsinger

>letting a (((priest))) tell you what to think

Goyim, don't think. Believe rabbi.

There was a old lady there who they brought today because it's her 100th birthday but she has dementia and shouted out stuff randomly in a foreign language during the sermon.

delet this

couldn't go had stuff to do today but should get back into it my church is actually pretty redpilled last time was there they talked about how islam is a false religion pretty based no joke btw

this, I havent been in years

You can be religious without going to church you absolute moron

I don't go, but I none the less respect your decision to do so.

>going to church
>giving up a day of being able to sleep in and rest to listen to a lecture from a bronze age book

I'll be honest. I haven't been going much lately. The Pope is a marxist and I don't know a single priest who will name the Jew, which was practically half of Christ's ministry.

So yeah, I know all the reasons I should go, but I don't feel so much like I've left the Church as the Church left me.

Didn't go today. Haven't been able to in a while but I still read and pray at home.

look at this image and tell me threes a god

There's two orthodox churches in my city.
One literally says "multicultural" in the first sentence of their site and i have heard whispers that the other orthodox church is still conservative but cucky. Maybe if i lived in a larger city.

Butt strawberries

what did KEK mean by this?

It was nice, thanks for asking.

>Worshipping the Demiurge

Didn't go.
Too busy doing important stuff like contributing meaningful and thoughtful posts to threads here on Sup Forums. I'm sure Jesus would understand.

>2017
>going to church