Why exactly am I supposed to hate this country again? Last I checked they havent bothered us

Why exactly am I supposed to hate this country again? Last I checked they havent bothered us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk
youtube.com/watch?v=4rEPWpv5m9I
cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/state-department-report-terrorism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#al_Qaeda_in_Syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muslims
>Having nukes

Nice try russian KGB proxy

Stop asking questions and just hate them you stupid goy.

Saudi Arabia and Israel hates them so they must have done something bad.

Were you living ubder a rock last year?

>hating Iran
Fuck off Russian.

paki's have nukes for decades, your point is invalid

This

the only thing i saw last year is they arrested some sailors who trespassed on their waters. i hope we would do the same in their position, but we are massive cucks so probably not.

eyeran has nothing to do with spain so no one is telling you to hate them. The jews and americans however want to bomb them back to the stone age (that shit hole of a country is alrdy in the stone ages if you ask me).

that doesn't mean it's good that more muslim countries get nukes

They have regular chant partys where they yell death to america.
hard not to be the bad guy when they are doing that

because them bad
us good
ug ug

youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk

Expect another WTC.

You have regular gun parties where you go to distant countries and kill their citizens for bogus reasons
I'm pretty sure you can politely shut the fuck up when it comes to talking about good and bad

They insult and mock your God-Emperor

These sandniggers will pay for their crimes, believe me. Nuclear holy war now.

Supporting war agaisnt them, cyber attacks and sanctions probably cause that kind of feelings.

They think transgenders are legitimate people.

Because it's an islamic shithole that funds terrorists and is trying to build nukes. That's the last thing that we need.

>that funds terrorists
That only attacks Israel and no one else. There are worse things, I guess.

They finance Podemos.

We have that here too.

Last you checked they haven't bothered us? When was the last time you checked, the middle ages?

to be fair, the jewish shithole that funds terrorists and already has nukes is a much bigger problem than them.

Right wing fearmongering.

maybe not dropping thousands of bombs on their neighbours and allies and supporting ISIS would help fix that kind of attitude

Serbs hate you too and the amount of bombs you threw on them is peanuts compared to the Middle East

Let's drop the "Iranians are bro-tier" act shall we? They are muslims who hold ass backwards beliefs and have extremist views when it comes to the west. Their government actively funds terrorism and is trying to build nuclear weapons. Why they want to build nukes is beyond me but it's safe to say that nobody can trust the Iranian government with weapons of mass destruction. They should be wiped off of the map before they even get close to building a bomb.

No Rothchild central bank. Last few countries without Rothchild central bank were Libya, Iraq, Syria, Iran, North Korea..
Syria is in process, Iran is next.
Or at least kikes hope that is the case, not realizing they will get BTFO'd in Syria so bad, they will not even get to Iran.

Why isnt he in jail for provoking violence?

Once again: Who are they threatening other than Israel?

(((They))) want you to hate Iran even though it is one of the most based societies that have rejected globalism and new world order that seeks to introduce the poison of degeneracy into a healthy, traditional society. They have also expelled the (((international bankers))) which is why there is so much propoganda against this nation of honorable men and women.

i dont care about iranians, i just dont see why we need to put our dick in the meatgrinder for israel (again) when israel does far more harm to my country than iran does. we shouldn't support either of them since both of them hate us, iran merely does us the courtesy of being open about it.

none of those countries deserve our support. i am given to believe that puling our support means instant defeat for the saudis and israel cos iran is btfoing their proxies even with us doing our damnedest to cripple them.

Just look at this no brain, cnn watching goof, yes that chanting is real threat to national security of USA. Fucking dummy.

There's no need to hate them, they're way better than they could have been.

Ah, oh, sucking jewish cock is sooooo good, plz, give me more, Shlomo!

Because they are friends with russia and also beause your country doesnt have a shadow goverment there anymore

I meant bother us, like we bothered Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Okay. (:

>have extremist views when it comes to the west
do you blame them? Look at the west and its current state. Degenerate filth all over the place. And as stated earlier, US and some Western European countries wont stop their military interventions no matter what because they have to please their jewish overlords. Their hatred towards the west is justified.

>Their government actively funds terrorism
if you call hezbollah terrorism

>is trying to build nuclear weapons
oh no, a country becomes more powerful and others have some competition

That chant is perfectly legitimate since America has been the principle promoter of globalism around the world and exporter of cultural poison in the form of degeneracy. The amount of meddling the U.S. has done to influence Iran for monetary gain is staggering.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rEPWpv5m9I

*good

No we shall not
You should go on facebook if you want sterile and impotent discussions with rehashed opinions from corrupt media outlets
Here you're on Sup Forums, believe it or not people dig deep into issues and have a sense of nuance that makes us able to see through bullshit
And we see the difference between arab sunnis and persian shias, we understand how the US has been wreaking havoc on the middle-east for decades. We also understand you're a massive faggot and your opinion is stupid and dishonest
Go fuck yourself

Because Iran
Iran so far away
It's just Iran, Iran all night and day
They'll never get away

Would you date an Iranian?

>cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/state-department-report-terrorism/

>The report also said that Iran was continuing to provide arms and cash to terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Iraqi Shia terrorist groups, including Kata'ib Hizballah (KH). Both groups are designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations in the report.

You should also check this out. They are actively funding Al Qaeda in Syria and Yemen. They deserved to be nuked from orbit. Bro-tier my ass.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#al_Qaeda_in_Syria

Because they don't like Israel.

Seriously.

well surely Trump is simply playing 4d chess with all of his Anti-Iran posturing and the Jewish house of cards will fall any day now.

Look at all of these disgusting Iranians posting under these different flags. Stop pretending like there is a difference between islamic groups. You guys are all shit-tier people and islamics should be wiped off the face of the earth. Stay in your own country you degenerates and stop spreading your cancer.

They will bother you as soon as they win their conflict with the sunni powers for supremacy within the muslim globalist movement.

I wouldn't because it is ultimately a different people, a different culture and religion despite the genetic similarities. That doesn't mean that Iran doesn't deserve respect, especially when compared to the Zionists who's political and cultural lobby in Western countries has just too strong of a control over the way how things are done.

Do we like Israel?

>Venezuela good
>literally having a kike as a president

>most based societies

You're one to talk, Austria.

At least our president isn't openly Jewish.

You have no powers here, Finkelstein. Everyone knows the Zionists wants more war and suffering and were the principle instigators of the Iraq war which destabilized the region and now flooding Europe with refugees. Not even kidding, anyone with any knowledge of the origins of the Iraq War knows that it was cooked up by Neocons who are almost all Jewish extremist supporters of Israel. The four leading promoters of America going to war against Iraq were Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, and David Wurmser. All four are Jewish supporters of the radical Likud party in Israel.

Guess which regime is a result of CIA meddling ?

you seem mad, friend :^)

what matters is regime itself

>They are actively funding Al Qaeda in Syria and Yemen.
yea according to our govenremnt, which has a pretty unbroken record of just making shit up to create a casus belli. especially since kike neocons spread their poison all over.

#Progress

I'm not jewish you muslim rat. I'm just not easily fooled by you Iranian cunts who claim to be "model minorities" because you subscribe to a different brand of islam. You can keep making the claim that your brand of islam is somehow more "peaceful" than the others but at the end of the day all of you faggots still worship a pedophile and say "allahu ackbar". That's more than enough reason for me to want to nuke you faggots from orbit and salt the land. You people are a cancer for any society that allows you refuge. Fuck off muzzie.

Then by this standard you're probably the biggest failure in this whole world moron
It's nothing short of a miracle your government hasn't passed a bill outlawing heterosexual intercourse yet
But at least you're good guys(tm) right ?

stfu ahmed. Go suck pay your welfare to those browns

It's kind of weird seeing people try to tell me mandatory modesty and denial of education for women is a bad thing. What else do you Jews have?

jews, nukes and oil

do you need special help?
Iran funds Houthis and Assad, not the sunni jihadists

>Venezuela
dead country

Because jews told you to do so
We just want a jew free world, is that too much to ask for?

Countries the US bombed/will bomb under the rule of the Jewish lobby

Clinton: Yugoslavia
Bush Yr.: Iraq
Obama: Syria
Trump: Iran
next president: ?

Wonder which country comes next.

eyeranians are a race mixed mongrel breed with a backward religion and an overall inferiority complex.

they fund the terrorist group Hezbollah.

I'd say the big trophy is Russia

Laci Green is half Iranian. They deserve to be nuked for this.

Maybe Turkey, considering the heavy media offense against them.

(((weapons of mass destruction)))

Gee.. Where have I heard this retarded JEWISH argument before?

Hmm...?

i believe it , jews want to destroy your country and install bankers in it ,

It is just bantz bro

For Obama you should've had Libya since Assad is still in power of Syria

He just rolled over on the Iran nuclear deal.

There is no reason why we should care about Iran. I don't particularly want them in my country, but if they want to conquer the middle east, let them. I'll buy oil from the leafs until we have enough nuclear plants to not care.

It's rather that you belive in a pedo prophet and fund terrorists. You even were a decent country before the revolution. You really can't blame anyone but yourself for still living in a shitty country.

no man, do your thing

Yeah but Syria is today a completely unlivable shithole and half of the population is emptied into Europe.

This!

>jew free world

Yes!

>(((weapons of mass destruction)))

Nigger are you retarded? In what universe are nukes not considered weapons of mass destruction? if you're a butthurt Iranian just say so. You don't have to pretend that anyone who criticizes you for being sandniggers is jewish.

The Jews are planning a world state. They want to destruct gradually all nation states, erode races and create a mixed-race one-world-state. And to achieve this goal, they will destroy every single country left. Gradually. Now it's Iran turn.

>US using nuclear power
my sides are entering orbit
you're going to subsidizing coal until the end of time

Why do you keep bringing up Muslims and Islam? That has nothing to do with the subject. Fuck Islam, it's a backward ideology. But Iran and Israel issue has very little to do with it. Iran doesn't meddle in Western affairs wheras as the Zionists do. The zionists are also war mongering and want yet another war with Iran that would bankrupt Western countires and force Europe to take even more refugees while the Zionist cancer in the Middle East called Israel itself has closed borders and only allows Jews to come and settle. Any person who doesn't see this is quite retarded.

remember the movie 300? remember the persians?

thans modern day iran

>still flying tomcats

time to buzz the tower

Can't Mossad the Assad
Can't Deny the Khamenei
Can't Expellah the Nasrallah

You are powerless here Juden. We will take Jerusalem and piss on your Wailing Wall

we have nuclear reactors all over the place you stupid fucking shitskin. we have the most active reactors in the world

Is it true there is a Chinese military presence in your country?

yes all sandniggers should go back to the desert they have crawled from

Hey I remember this epic meme

Never seen a Chinese man in my life. Though there are underground network tunnels formerly used by the PLO under Beirut. I don't know if the chinks bought it

iranians are actually pretty chill muslims who often drink and dont take their religion that seriously. Theyre often seen as degenerates/heretics by sunnis

>subsidizing the 93% white state that my great-grandfather moved out of

*shrug*