Redpilled women thread

Do you know any redpilled women? Who are they and why are they redpilled? Celebrities or irl people are both fine to bring up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DkZXZnellE
evalion.org/
youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>redpilled
Lurking this place is like walking into Walmart at 2AM and looking at all the degenerate morons.

I love it.

Andy richter can deadlift 1000lbs on a bad day

kek. There are none.

And there is no purpose to anything.

*sips tea*

me

jesus christ I hate this place

>Ayn RAnd
>Not redpilled

Trump supporter who triggers lefties every chance she gets

cool post. in b4 shitstorm.

fpbp

I'm gonna take a branch to your jaw

I only know One. She was a rich conservative sorority girl from Virginia. We worked together and use to hangout a lot. I really liked her but we couldn't get together because of work. She is chubby now but I'd marry her in a heartbeat

This guy gets it.

haters gonna hate

My girlfriend is redpilled because of me.

Bin that branch m8.

Your mouth is gonna meet my foot

The only ones I know I met on Sup Forums and Sup Forums related discord servers.

Is that Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop?

I want to take her out to a nice dinner, date her for a year or two, marry her then impregnate her, raise a family together, then grow old together.

>Mfw I realized I'll never have such happiness

Wrong, faggot

Mom is redpilled AF and actually got some nice frames for my third reich posters when I still was living at home.

How do we save her, lads?

The Last girl I dated was Redpilled af even got my jew jokes

>Tfw you will never marry and impregnate her

Do you ever get tired of posting that same clickbait picture?

I'm doing kickflips in preparation for rearranging your facial features.

My wife is redpilled

My girlfriend hates all other races, except "whites".

Shes pretty based desu. Would be glad to wife her eventually.

Do it before she gets away, you fag.

All women are easily swayed by the most dominant person in their personal lives. You can make any woman 'redpilled' if you are masculine enough.

does rosegirl count

Sup Forums is a board of non violence, senpai

indeed

moar

Ayn Rand is about as close as you're going to get to a redpilled woman

I don't think they ever get much deeper than that

Because the redpill requires you to accept that the majority of women are too irrational and emotional to make important decisions for society

Most women will be offended by that, even if they're not one of the emotional irrational women, and that will prevent them from accepting the redpill

I'm gonna introduce your cleets to my feet.

Grandmother. Big fat and black but graduated valedictorian from her high school and from college with honors. Became a nurse and moved to the South with my grandad, who was in the Navy. She had to deal with a lot of shit but never blamed anyone for it; she reveled in the challenge of people thinking she couldn't succeed. They tried to get her fired on multiple occasions but, she was too good at her job and ended up teaching an entire generation of nurses. Whenever I met her former students, there was respect but also a not-so-subtle fear. Grandma was like the Bane of nurses; she yelled, drilled, and pushed her students harder than any other instructor in her area. As one nurse put it "You're Nana was tough but good at her job. I learned so much from her."

When it came to race, my grandmother was a racial realist. Be friends with whomever but understand that those other races will always view you as a threat and inferior. You can be sad, frustrated, and as angry as you want but it won't change anything. Be better than them and carry on without protest. Do your job and people will recognize your talent and see you for who you are. And if they can't, to hell with them. She didn't like Asians though; said they had zero empathy and gentleness. She also hated niggers and pretty much any rant on our low-class kin should be required reading for Sup Forums. She accepted Mexicans but viewed them as an "enemy" of blacks who were invited into the US to replace the "uppity" black population.

Biggest RP she gave me though, was about white women. She said they view black men as "walking sex toys" and that while they'll screw us, they don't actually want us as long-term mates. They just have "jungle fever". After living in a liberal city for years, I can say that she was spot-on. Sure you see lots of interracial couples but rarely do you see them married or with kids.

Any rand is a fucking kike who should have been gassed. Her ideology was a joke.

Who is she?

go away nigger.

Not personally, no. Actually my mother I suppose, she is pretty based. In my social life though I definitely do not.

drolnegul on Twitter (for my german Fellas)

she's pro-trump and anti-sjw and was even in the german news for ("bullying") calling out a phony german SJW cunt

I don't know many redpilled white women but Natalie_Ng and Paintthefqnwalls are some of the most extreme female Asian supremacists I've ever seen.

Even though they're Redditors, they seem to know almost everything about history between the West and East.

They also seem to love to shit on white people lot of the time (majority of the time white men) and supporting the communist governments for kicking whities out of Asia.

Even now in 2017 I keep thinking to myself this is still way too early for the female Asian Neo Nazis to pop out.

I don't think I've ever even seen a modern white woman as passionate about the white race as these two are about Asians.

Just read their posts and comments. I wouldn't be surprised if they grin while watching videos of white people being tortured to death.

but if you walk into a walmart at 2am, doesn't that make you a degenerate moron too?

Better be careful, you're government might gestapo you for that comment and give a refugee your computer.

They do not exist you fool
>washes blood off katana

>muh Trump
Doesn't count
>grows a mustache and tips top hat in the queens English

Only redpilled girls I've met have been Chinese

Mustn't forget
>MUH ESSS JAYYY DOUBUL YOOOS
also doesn't count
>Equips tactical trenchcoat

My mom was redpilled around 2002, way before the rest of the family. She's a really intelligent woman, a strong Christian, self-employed, reader of Russian lit, and dedicated tendie maker, even if she's a messy housekeeper.

I don't know how my Dad lucked out with her. I hope I get equally lucky.

You faggots probably have a problem with her but idc she's my waifu

>No libertarian, aryan, male political commentator and writer for Rebel Media gf

Women are naturally followers.
Which means that in general they do not reach conclusions or seek truth on their own 'aka' redpill.

They will follow the zeitgeist, trends, and seek approval, attention or to fit in so they can adopt many ideas one reaches by looking for answers but the process is different.

Women will always be one step behind men in this sense.
Men will develop the ideas, women slowly accept them.

So women cannot be "redpill" but they can be made to agree with redpilled notions.

Job 39:17
“Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.”

Genesis 3:16
“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”

1 Timothy 2:12
“But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.”

My girlfriend is pretty redpilled already. They're only normie-tier redpills, but I can give her the strong stuff. I love her.

I'm redpilled, but it took a long time

>be Slav in a Slav country
>dreaming about Western Europe
>finally move to London
>amazed by all the people, cultures and languages
>start to notice what scum immigrants are
>littering
>not learning the language
>claiming benefits
>trying to bring their shitty culture here to replace the superior Anglo
>FEET ON SEATS on the tube
>indians in well-paid IT jobs bring curries and chew with their mouths open in comfy break-out areas
>low-level harrassment of whites on the streets
>crime

But even still, I was still in favour in EU and the internationalist agenda cause "my appreciation of other cultures" and "Star Trek" future.

I came here from /fit/ right before the Brexit vote and never left.. now I can't even read /fit/ because I find them too liberal and degenerate.

T-thanks, Sup Forums

I've never met any that I didn't redpill myself, and even then I question whether they are true believers or if they just go with the flow for my chad dick and my money.
But I would like to find some isolated autistic Sup Forumsack lady, I'm sure they exist somewhere.

is she fake blonde?

there are none

No lady would go out there in the open and ostracise herself from the community without something in return like $$$.

All these so called redpilled qts are actually only in it for the money/attention.

Girls from big cities that have seen the true face of cultural enrichment can probably be red-pilled, but they need to be led to it and permitted to express their disdain for inferior people in a safe environment (i.e. home).

Pretty much.
Most likely they adapted to your redpill, but they are not truly redpill.
A woman actually redpill herself like men do is a miracle.

I believe there's one at work, mentioned the wikileaks podesta emails, said she didn't want to go to college because it's a liberal hellhole, that she wants to be a wife to her boyfriend in the future, she cooks for him, etc
She brought up the holohoax once, and sandy hook on two separate occasions.
She used to be chubby but now she's pretty thin, she said sugar is unhealthy and she stopped eating it and that's how she lost weight, apparently had pre-diabetes before doing that and now her blood sugar is normal.

She's interesting to observe, but she's generally pretty quiet and doesn't talk to people much.

She also looks pretty disgusted whenever the office nigger comes into the room.

Yes. After the Woman's march, my mother's friend told me she doesn't believe women deserve the right to vote anymore.

Morgan want Gamer and Cosplayer
If you watch her videos on YouTube you will know that she is blue pilled
OP is stupid as fuck

I know one redpilled woman. She lives 400 miles away, is married to a cop, and is still gorgeous. I had a massive crush on her in high school.

God damn it. The ratio is way too off.

She's a jew

gone but not forgotten

Morgan Want*

I would make Irish-Jew mongrels with her

woman can't be redpilled, their tiny lizard brains can't comprehend long term politics.

they're fucking retarded and are only able to follow and suck dick.

I know one who claims to be, she is pro Brexit, Trump, right wing, blonde, blue eyes etc.

She is also a coalburner.

My wife. I had to import her from Eastern Europe. No you can't have her.

Wut?

Why haven't I heard of this

>Women
>Redpilled

Kek you naive idiot

>libertarian
absolutely disgusting

A woman has the intellectual temperature of the medium in which she lives: vehement revolutionary or dauntless conservative, according to the circumstances.
A reactionary she can never be.
-Don Colacho

Woman can be red pilled to the extent that they obey their red pilled man, but they are incapable of being based.

All you need is an ultra alpha who isn't a complete retard like Trump to come on the scene and women will literally do whatever he says.

Look at the women crying when they saw Hitler in Nazi Germany.

Women lack the ability for critical thought necessary to be "redpilled", they just follow

youtube.com/watch?v=5DkZXZnellE

Redpilled women are usually the quite ones that browse memes all day on their phones.

>d there is no purpose to anyt

My wife.

Advice: Find an attractive woman, that is merely 'not crazy.' They will develop into red-pilled women as mothers and life partners. Life experience creates conservatives.

(Look for one in church...preferably a protestant church (not Episcopalians---they're gay))

Is this an actual woman or a trap?
The fact this pic keeps getting posted makes me question

it's a man

There are no redpilled women. They're the vaginal Jew.

i sorta do, but she mentions how she had a "jungle fever phase" in high school
i think she's only referring to that she liked rap during that time
i mean i'm glad she likes trump and all, but such a statement fills me with such disgust that i'd rather not

but my friend's girlfriend is pretty redpilled. its funny though, if they weren't together putting consideration on her family and the people she works with i feel she'd be very liberal. good for them

This Sup Forums is a cluster fuck of people with various fringe political groups all fucking around like degenerates and I love it

There are no red pilled women, only women who mimic the men around them

but they're also the liberal brainwashed type that study some liberal nonsense. The redpilled ones are conservative and live far away from the city.

In addition, women are irrational. They'll have cognitive dissonance when you show it to their face. It's just not worth it for them to become redpilled. Their social status is more important than that.

I just saw that Rose joined twitter. Perhaps we'll get some more redpilled wisdom from her and Bogdanon?

The first verse is about ostrich, why are you lying ?

Thats the thing.

Women are much less critical on average.

They do not follow politics, they follow charisma.
They can follow trump but just as easily follow a handsome cuck like trudeau.
They should not vote.

Just wank it off, it'll go away.

Morgan Want
She is a girl

well, what about her?

evalion.org/

And her?

youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw

I think that once the race war starts, that will make a lot of White women red pilled. White women that reject their people will be regarded as the worst subhuman imaginable.

my older sister, but she dates an older guy with no benefits (like having a decent job).

The sad thing is once I start my job in 6 months I will be making more than both of them, maybe even combined

Me

I think it's much harder for today's women to become redpilled without being guided or inspired by a man first, thanks to the liberal bullshit we are taught from a young age. It's worse if you are intelligent, because you grow up being told that you're destined to become a fucking astronaut or something and anything less is a waste of your brains.

I do think it's possible for women to naturally shift towards being redpilled as a result of our instincts towards raising children, building a home, and keeping a family together. But liberals having their tentacles in education, culture and the press makes it very unlikely. Fastest and most effective way is through a man

This guy here. This guy gets it. Red pill also makes a woman less desirable, it's a fucking curse for men. Either a hormonal bimbo or a man with a pussy.

Yes, the Chinese torture and eat dogs en mass. I can very well imagine a couple of ugly gooks girls getting off to the torture and murder of White people. Perhaps they are jealous of their Aryan beauty. I have been around many Asians, and their obsessions with White women's beauty is creepy and autistic.

pls be my gf