Israel is our greatest ally

Don't you feel ashamed of demeaning Jews when our God Emperor is a half Jew himself? He clearly states that Israel is our greatest ally so instead of hating them, we should cooperate with them to keep the mudshits out. Now apologize to all of the citizens of Israel for disrespecting them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a half jew himself
wut, no he's not.

Nice Trips. Now can you explain to me how somebody can half believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah?

Literally this. How can you be half jewish? It doesn't make intellectual sense.

This is what I don't understand about the majority of people here. They claim to be redpilled, but strongly support the guy who's proudly pro-israel who has a daughter married to a Jew who's bringing up their kids as Jews.

Someone explain this shit to me.

t. someone who used to be pro-trump

I can't judge them.

His father is a jew, his mother is not.

EU PROXY + GET

Thats going to be gud.....

Still doesn't explain being half jewish. Judaism is a religion. You can't HALF believe the Jesus Christ is the son of God.

>Someone explain this shit to me.
Jews always win.

>The Jewish people and the religion of Judaism are strongly interrelated. Converts to Judaism typically have a status within the Jewish ethnos equal to those born into it. ... Conversion is not encouraged by mainstream Judaism, and is considered a difficult task.

>america
Trumps a good goy.

Judaism is inherited you know

whats with the EU proxy?

Jews are one of the best examples in how to be nationalistic. We have a lot to learn from them.

>Comes from an area of Germany with a historically large Jewish population
>All his children married Jews
>Actually uses "oy vey" and other Yiddishisms non-ironically
>Hires mostly Jews into his cabinet
>Super pro-Israel

Trump is no goy. He is a crypto-Jew.

You should ban race mixing.
The stronger the US is, the better it is for Israel, so in one way or another, we have the same interests.

My ip changes every time I post. Thats how I post too.

Are you really a Jew, or just a righteous among the nations?

Besides that his mannerisms and pretty much everything about him is super Jewy. I refuse to believe he's actually a goy. There are many crypto-Jews out there, in Iberia they've been hidden for centuries secretly practicing Judaism but pretending to be Christian.

> ip changes every time I post
why though?

He uses a proxy probably. So how are things in Russia?

normal i guess.

When are you going to take Ukraine already?

no thanks, we got our own problems to worry about.

What problems?

If you banned it outright the brainwashed leftists would buckle down even more. To discourage it subtly might work better.

>Don't you feel ashamed of demeaning Jews
Jews are an enemy of my race and thus their blows will be met back with blows, it's okay we wont be implecitly "antisemitic" but we will do policies which will harm their race.

economy, curruption, idiots.
if we would include ukraine, we would double our problems...

Discouraging it won't help when the left has the media and propaganda on it's control. Just ban it and see niggers&spics run back to their land.

>that fucking nerve
you know what problems

Is it really that bad in Ukraine?

You could say I am as Jewish as a Rotschild.

by being catholic.

how does Israel feel about

the jews named here?

>blaming all Russia's problems on Jews
Keep being jealous

NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER!!!!! FOR BEING OUR GREATEST ALLY THEY SURE DO FUCK US IN THE ASS A WHOLE GODDAMN BUNCH!

go look for yourself. you might enjoy it there...

It really depends on which Rothschild.
Today's generation of them is cancer to the world.
Edmond James de Rothschild is remembered as a great man and a true zionist until today.

OY VEY

I only really only dislike the western libshit Jews, Israel seems pretty based with their apartheid and wall and killing Muslims. SJWs and Democrats hate Israel, if you wanted an anti-Israel candidate Hillary was it. Tough luck, Achmed.
>inb4 good goy

Kek, then lets remove the Henry Ford part, everthing else stands true.

>enjoying anywhere that is not Israel
I find it impossible.

I wish Iran had a nuke. Maybe pakistan can give them one.

They say the White race is evil, we will say the Jewish race is evil, they say the White race should not reproduce, we say the Jewish race should not reproduce, BLOW FOR BLOW EYE FOR AN EYE.

No, not really. These are nothing that some assumptions that were created from WWII propaganda. The rabbit hole goes way deeper than nuh joos ar ebil, and you know that very well.

STFU AND GET IN THE OVEN.

How about you alien filth stay away from the Aryan race and stop speaking our tongue?
Deal?

"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?" --Mark Twain

It'd be great if you could ban race mixing. Just seems like a difficult thing to implement. Not even Israel is fully white.

Funny mentioning, a bunch of jews on america(including the weed guy from jewtube) voted for clinton,yet they complain about the lack of support from the dems on Israel,it is just natural that they push for the worst global decisions,yet they are the fist to complain about the crap they felt into.

the problem with ford is that he built the nazi war machine, and when america bombed nazi tank factories, he sued america and won. trading with the enemy act 1928

ford sounds PRETTY FUCKING JEWISH to me

this is entirely false, skull and bones invented football, and they're not jewish. elder prototcols of zion is also debunked, and to be a conversation between the royal family members

Jesus =/= Jewish he's Judean

will zionism be the ultimate weapon against Islam, and those who support it?

Do you see us speaking Hebrew and attempting to communicate with you filthy aliens?
No, we stay with ourf tongue and in our local communities, but the Jew doesn't seek to stay with what he has he wants to conquer the world and thus learns how to involve himself with the world.

"I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization." --John Adams

>alien filth
Kek, we were always here. You are more aliens than we will ever be.

>muh aryan race
Kek, what a pathetic bastard you are. Even the nazis could not recognize some Jews from Aryans, you are demonizing the wrong people while keeping the real puppet-masters undiscovered

Sounds like tou fell for the "Trump is LITERALLY Hitler" meme, Trump is a centrist Republican and the Republican party has always been pro-Israel. This is nothing unusual.

The Jew enters your home and then says that if you kick him out then it is the same as if you went into their home and kicked him out, we want nothing to do with Jews and you can stay the fuck out, we need nothing from Jews, we need no Jewish workers, we need no Jewish "intellectuals", we need no Jewish media, we need no Jewish opinions.

Never changed from being it.

Right now, he's fighting the factions in the US gov who use pedophilia blackmailing, why fight a war on two fronts?

If jews weren't so vehemently for destroying my race, I'd probably love them.

Hebrew is an incredibly well designed language, if you understand the symbolic meaning of each letter, you can read the old testament to about 80-90% accuracy.

there are also incredibly coded messages between the hebrew old testament, and the greek new testament.

Don't worry about that. We are out-breeding the fuck out of the Arabs and mizrahim.
PS: the guy on her shirt came home safety.

You do not see the Aryan learning the tongue of others to subvert and enter their society, never has an Aryan gone to a non Aryans home and nation, yet that is all the filthy Jew rat does, goes into Aryans home and nation.

>ass_codes
you could have done better...

Aryans do not learn Hebrew, we stay with our local people and tongue we do not care for the tongue of foreigners, yet the Jew cares for the tongue of foreigners because he seeks to be a parasite to them.

The overwhelming majority of Americans would disagree with this sentiment. Imagine trying to get a "No Jews Allowed" amendment to the Constitution, kek

>waaaaa da joo is tryin too feet
Pathetic as always.
The more you talk the more I think you never really fully met a Jew before. Nobody is forcing you to hire them or to live with them or to even listen to them. The fact that you think we use the victim card all the time already makes you sound like a retard.

"This people are not eminent solely by their antiquity, but are also singular by their duration, which has always continued from their origin till now. For, whereas the nations of Greece and of Italy, of Lacedaemon, of Athens and of Rome, and others who came long after, have long since perished, these ever remain, and in spite of the endeavors of many powerful kings who have a hundred times tried to destroy them, as their historians testify, and as it is easy to conjecture from the natural order of things during so long a space of years, they have nevertheless been preserved (and this preservation has been foretold); and extending from the earliest times to the latest, their history comprehends in its duration all our histories (which it preceded by a long time)." --Pascal

Reminder to filter [Card Number Protected] namefag kike ultrashill.
Jews are a cancer that must be wiped out.
Sup Forums has always been anti Israel

Hillary was extremely pro Israel. You can't get anywhere in politics without that mentality since kikes control our government.

You learned our tongue because you seek to expand past your locality, because you are a Jewish rat.

Aryans do not care about expanding past their people and locality yet the Jew invades the Aryans and claims equal circumstances.

Majority of us aren't aware of the Jewish threat

>pro Israel
>made the Iran deal
pick one

But there exists the truth and those who recognize the danger to their livelihood and freedom that is the Jew.

it was short for assassination, i did it for my own lulz

this is absolutely moronic. there's benefits that can't be described to being multi-lingual .

the source of the conspiracy is the catholic church, not the jews.

Remainder that people like the Switz are cucks that cannot deal with opposition.

He said Japan was our greatest ally. We can't have two greatest allies.

Surprise surprise, war contributes to society. If I have an opponent I want to kill, I try my best improving myself. Now ask yourself this question; why did the USA had sudden jump on space technology after Soviets put the first satellite on the orbit? Thats right, they shat their pants with the idea that Soviets can put them on the ground, so they improved to a point where they could send the first man to moon. Then what happened? Progress stalled because competition ceased to exist. Now by your analogy we should fire up the torches and kill each other every time and then while improving our torches and credit the war on improving the society.

The Aryan does not care for the Jew and thus does not learn their tongue, the Jew cares to conquer and parasite off the Aryan and thus learns their tongue.

You can call Jews whatever you want, but the fact is you are a whiny cuck that blames the Jews on all of the problems in the world. English is an international language that is used all the time everywhere, saying that a group can learn it because "they are rats" is retarded.

>remainder
Reminders that jews pushed multiculturalism and refugees on us gentiles. We have every right to be angry, and a lot of us know who to blame.

care to refute my assertions?

DURR MY ARYAN RACE DURRRRRRRRRRR.

it is a right to learn, even from my enemy you ignorant fuck.

the jews arent the ones lying about the shape of the earth, nor are they the ones that invented Islam

the source of the conspiracy is the catholic church. you're a pathetic member of the Aryan race.

Both parties claim to be pro-Israel, sure, but Democrats are more sympthatic to Palestine than Repiblicans.

>The joo did it
Once again, pathetic.
You do understand that Jews are as a tool as you fuckers are, right? The rabbit hole is dipper than WWII propaganda, and you know it very well.

What should we do about the Hasbara problem, Sup Forums?

>Do you feel ashamed of demeaning Jews

No. Sup Forums fails to realize that there is a huge difference between the liberal globalist Jews and the conservative nationalist Israelis.

They really are a great ally. The only non-sandnigger country in the middle east, surrounded by barbaric snackbars that want them dead because they choose civilization over the islamic death cult.

>inb4 shill
>inb4 good goy

The media, and most of the world, is biased against Israel, including the globalist Jews who order the media to portray Palestine in a sympathetic light and Israel as a villain

Jews, by their very human nature, are evil and manipulative, but I believe that Israel is an exception to that rule.

How about with the fact that Jews are not a hivemind, that it's target is to rule and destroy the world, just like some shitty WWII propaganda?
How about with the fact that there are 14+ million Jews, and half of them are in Israel, and most of them are just average people, that in the end of the day only want a roof above their head and food on their plate?

How about the fact Jews are fucking humans that try to live and be functioning members of society as much as you?

MAYBE GAIN SOME FUCKING SENSE AND NOT BOW TO YOUR MASTERS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF WHITE EUROPEAN VALUES

"The Jews started it all — and by "it" I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and atheist, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world through different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings … we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives." --Cahill

The Jew learned, German, French, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Polish etc...

The Aryan never went to the Jew, the Jew went to the Aryan as an aggressor.

Who starts conflicts and is an enemy to world peace?
The Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

thats a funny way of spelling catholic

Who says anyone with common sense actually believes in those "values"?

We don't really look at anywhere else when you rats clearly state your intentions on the world. The rabbit hole sure goes down but who dug it in the first place?

Ofcourse you don't, because you're a scumbag fucking Jew.