Why do liberals hate this show

> visited friends up north
> their beta male friends show up
> start talking about how everyone down south loves this show
> beta male and 200lb gf basically tell me that im a nazi
> tell them Texas forever

What the fuck someone explain

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hgtv-responds-to-fixer-upper-same-sex-marriage-controversy-w453407
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is up with that bitch's cheeks

Because it's /ourshow/
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hgtv-responds-to-fixer-upper-same-sex-marriage-controversy-w453407

>beta male and 200lb gf basically tell me that im a nazi
Wot? I haven't watched a single episode completely but I know its just a home repair/flipping show. What does it have to do with nazis?

yeah.

Is it the fluoride in the water?

would their kids be considered white? answer before looking up what their mother is

Not everyone loves the show, but it gets mostly positive reviews. They now have a sign for them advertising the show in the city they work in. Newer episodes seem a bit more forced with humor though. I like that show and House Hunters.

>attend Antioch
Now I like them even more.

My gf loves this show, she wants to visit Texas just to go to her store.

They are nice people why would anyone hate their show

They're Christian and against sodomy. That's target enough for leftists snd fedora faggots. Also they're white and happy in a normal, stable relationship. Can't think of anything else that triggers a leftist more then that.
God watch over Chip and Joanna.

is she Native?

A thread on Sup Forums about HGTV.
You Nazis are weird.

This.
>God watch over Chip and Joanna.
Also this.

Does.it make anyone else sad that this broad wouldn't settle for anything less than a CHAD? Pisses.me off.

i think it's injun warpaint

Digits confirmed that being white and happy will trigger liberals.

They're straight, hetero, married, have kids and are happy. This triggers leftist because they're children and degenerates.

I think buzzfeed made an article about how their church is against gay marrige. Therefore in la la liberal land, that means they're literally hitler.

They don't like faggots, since they actually read the Bible.

I honestly believe that Chips wife is a man.

They go to a church where the pastor said being gay is bad
That's fucking it

>Islam throws gays off of buildings
>Liberals criticize Christians

Joannais 1/4 Lebanese, 1/4 German, and 1/2 Korean

I like Fixer Upper, but it is too formulaic, like every other HGTV show.

>healthy heterosexual married couple with beautiful family
>stud aryan COLONIZING native princess
>clearly still smitten with each other after years of marriage
>actually produce real tangible product that lasts a lifetime

also they're against gay marriage. I loved the show even before I knew they were conservative though. it's the only one on HGTV I recognized and liked. property brothers is OK too.

The kids are about 62.5% white. If they all marry white people they maybe able to get that % up to 99+ in order to make it into the white ethnostate

>b-but not all muslims

Literally who?

Yes, obviously.

"racial purity" is about genetic expression, not mystical untainted pure aryan blood. Having such a fragile standard dooms you to failure.

South America could be made white in 2 or 3 generations.