Nigger rapes, robs, then executed white college girl

nbc4i.com/2017/02/12/rape-charge-filed-against-alleged-killer-of-osu-student/

nbc4i.com/2017/02/11/grove-city-police-hold-press-conference-about-search-for-killer-of-osu-student/

>According to the criminal complaint, Golsby kidnapped Tokes near the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Mt. Pleasant Avenue, and forced her to withdraw $60 in cash from her Chase Bank account He then drove her to the park, where she was shot and killed according to court records. His DNA was recovered from a cigarette butt located in Tokes’ car.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0702.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based nigger! Fuck women

>and forced her to withdraw $60 in cash
Yup, sounds about right.

This man was framed. #BlackLivesMatter

Video?

He was just about to turn his life around.

he dindu nuffin

dindu nuffin

just needed the money for college

based. niggers need to murder more white women until white women are too scared to go outside alone

>His DNA was recovered from a cigarette butt located in Tokes’ car.
Impressive

You know what's great?

You never would have seen these stories with Obama in power.

He wuz gud boi, didnt do nuffin
-grandma ma

so what else is new? if the races were reversed this story would be blaring from every screen and we'd be told there must be a "Trump connection" to this deplorable hate-crime

>forced her to withdraw $60 in cash
>$60

What

Dang, kind of hoping Dexter found the DNA first.

G-d damn niggers are retarded. SHE WASN'T EVEN THAT HOT.

I think people who want to kill niggers should preside over his execution and livestream it.

Stupid girl was too relaxed.

>killing someone over 60$

>implying he did something

>OSU
well deserved.

>rapes

Where are you getting this? Best to assume?

>rape and murder at OSU
>not my ex
Upsetting

>60$
kek

Good riddance. Toll paid.

Literally read the story on the news webpage.

You think that's impressive, watch a dozen episodes of Forensic Files, they find everything.

One episode they find a balaclava that had black slobber on it and busted three or four of them.

Niggers you kill you for a half a cigarette

Niggers will fight over a nickel. Its not about the money its about the violence.

She was kidnapped retard. Stop being reflexively insecure.

Psychology major. Probably all the money she had plus tip

>Latina gets killed by a black guy
>muuuuh whites are being genocided!!! Fucking niggers!!!

>Latino breaks a law
>fucken shitskin spics they need to be genocided!!!! Goddammit!!!!

Sup Forumstard "logic"

Why is this shithole so biased and its narratives so contradicting?

GROVE CITY.
HOME.

Niggers will kill you for being in "they hoods".

Fuck you. She was a normal American white women who had never met this fucking sub human nigger in her life.

How dare you call yourself a white man.

Does it even exist a case in modern time where a white guy raped and murdered a black girl? Genuinely curious.

Lynching party NOW

bruh...

Have a (You) sweetie.

>Where be all the stories bout them pretty white girls whut rape and rob dem gud black bois?

Black dicks matter... #BDM

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Its statistically 0

On the other hand, despite making up only 6% of the population Tyrone is responsible for 35% of ALL rape.

>American white women
Not by stormweenie standards

14,000 interracial rapes take place every year in America, and 99.9% are black men raping white women. Source: Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2007 Statistical Tables -bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0702.pdf

Regardless of whether or not she paid the toll, thats my flesh. Blood of my blood. When the time comes justice will be exacted three-fold.

Niggers gonna nig!!

>Tokes was a fourth-year psychology student at OSU.

she had such a bright future ahead of her as a starbucks barista :(

It's even less than that because it's generally 16-35 yr-olds I would imagine, so I say probably 3%

WTF he wuz on his way to church! dey framed him!

Stupid bitch probably came repeatedly during the "attack" so she deserves it.

im so glad my niece is a racist gun carrying white girl.
god damn i love my brother in law

>being this much of a faggot

As I suspected, those are some sad numbers though, Imagine America without any blacks, it would solve so many issues.

she wasnt white?

This is now a Drumpfkin weenie thread.

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is why I don't relax around blacks.

60 bucks gets a baggie of super chronic here.
as ridiculous of a price that is

Exactly. I don't get how whites here in America don't understand that.

CHECKED

Tell us his ways, user

She was white.

Mestizos larping as American mgtow are shitting up this thread pretty fucking hard

See
I'm whiter than all of these people yet Sup Forumstards claim I'm not white

Sup Forumsfags just push whatever narrative is more convenient that creates the most hate against a particular race

>white

That's not even close to the truth. Watch any nonbias stream. You'll see people getting beaten for simply walking by. People at BLM protests were beaten just for being white.

Eat shit.

I knnnneeeewww it. She honesty didn't look that white from OPs pic. oh well, niggers are still subhumans though.

But why not withdraw 100 dollars?

> 60$

Are niggers actually this retarded or are they so poor and incapable that 60$ is a lot for them?

Shouldnt have enslaved us stupid white people.

>Giving a fuck about a fat libtard college girl

Niggers may execute as many as they want

>That
>White
Kek

Liberal
White
Guilt®
Taught to you by Professor Shekelstein, at McMuneygrubbin University.

My father went to Grove City, it's a pretty based school; it's very Libertarian and Reformed Christian

How do you know they weren't friends? Seems like it would be easier to kidnap someone if you've befriended them or even give them attention.

Wanna know how I know you have to go back?

She was probably a coal burner so she deserved it.

Smart nigger.

Want to rob white people? Go to a college. They will make sure to get extra close to you in order to virtue signal

Ummm no, sweetie. Besides, Hillary won the popular vote so it doesn't really matter after all, sweetie.

Looks like she was burning the coal, so she paid the toll.

>thinking she was innocent

Guarantee you she was a coal burner. The only victims of black violence are those that are around them.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

She is white, you retards. Not every white person has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Thread over
Coal burner confirmed.

also >fourth year psychology student
>psychology student
>psychology
guaranteed whack job. probably another lefty feminazi.

>Golsby was also charged with receiving stolen property, in addition to the original charges of aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, and aggravated robbery.

If you aren't a white nationalists at this point, than life is lost for you. Diversity does not work , this article only proves it even more.

Arabs began enslaving you, we just copied them.

>That girl
>"White"

god I hate you liberals

>That thing was 21.

Bullshit, she was at least 30.
t. Subbohuman.

Once you go black, you never come back

That makes me feel better. You lay in the bed you make.

test

>2 guys and 1 girl get kidnapped at night and killed at OSU in the past 10 years

does that make the guys coalburners too?

Well how else do we stop white girls from dating niggers without going full genocide? Especially in places like Los Angeles, so many white girls love black guys. Being white here is almost like a curse.

hahahaha
the more liberal whores die, the better

One day you boys will grow tall, your nuts will drop a few inches and maybe then youll realize youre doing schlomos work for him by hating your own women.

1 out of every 2 white women you see on the street voted Trump. He would not be in office without them. Half the fucking white women in this country share your same exact views but you treat them like Swedish feminists.

>daily reminder its you, not them

Fucking neck yourselves.

How do we encourage nigs to nig around college campuses?

Can't refuse them entry because MUH WALL.
Can't be suspicious of their behavior because MUH BLM dindu nuffin.
Can't accuse of rape because they're not white.
Pull the race card for automatic immunity.

The fact that nigs aren't already abusing this is a true testament to their stupidity.

Damn, I tried to care, but I just don't. On the one hand, that guy is an embarrassment to the race, but on the other hand, I hate white people. What a dilemma

Would need social media pics to confirm. But, with lefty faggo OSU, odds are they were le coal berners, as well.

I live in Columbus. The Short North isn't known for shit like this and everyone's in shock from it. This is a place where you can walk around freely at night and no one bothers you.

However, you don't go towards campus or down side streets after a certain time where there's not a lot of people because niggers from campus like to lurk and look for drunk victims to mug.

This is why cops line the Short North streets during closing time too. This girl was probably walking home and relaxed around a black.

ESPECIALLY IN FUCKING COLUMBUS, NEVER and I repeat NEVER relax around blacks. The niggers in Columbus are fucking savage.

She was a coalburner, fuck off.

Stop being beta cuck permavirgin faggots, stop blaming them for your own SEVERE failings and stop pushing them away because some 43 year NEET virgins on a Indonesian knitting forum say to.

Christ Sup Forums, man the fuck up.

I hate all women, so why should I care?

Please understand, you're responding to a moron.