Image of John Podesta? Where did it come from?

So I saw a screenshot of a thread claiming this image came from an encoded image of Wikileaks e-mail file from Podesta. (pizza.jpg) While it is definitely plausible you can encode images within images it makes little sense the supposed images that were found in it.

One thing that is really striking is this image. There's 2 weird things, why would this image be encoded in their and second where the hell did this image come from? I have reverse image searched everywhere, is this truly a unique image. Can anyone find where this came from?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97819768
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44726
kozieclothes.com/account/return/add
cajohns.com/store/index.php?route=account/return/insert
bishyika.com/index.php?route=account/return/insert
brandbundelkhand.com/return
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorrry for the low res, the higher res was apparently to big to upload.

This is supposedly where it came from. I am skeptical, but we can find out for sure if we find an older source of this photo. If we cannot then this means there is some credibility to this. But it still makes little sense to me.

How strange... the image must have came from an insider, did he just snap a photo with his phone? For what purpose?

The archived thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97819768

Really no interest for this?

This could be huge, bump for visibility

This thread is being slided hard

How'd you find this OP?

Came from the screenshot of that thread:

I'm not getting any answers, this is strange as fuck and really weird why everyone forgot about this....

I'm skeptical but if no one can find the source image of this Podesta picture then something is here.

bump for justice

Bump for potential happening.

NANI?!

doing god's work brother. Thanks for thread.

Wouldn't the email be the source? What's so interesting that someone took a picture of him giving a skype interview which isn't on google search.

If I take a picture of my computer now and email it to a friend, that doesn't mean you going to be able to reverse search the image

John Podesta's a fucking creep

Oh shit, does this mean...

is this real

threads here get slid all the time, there are other places where these discussions go down.

If this whole pizza gate is real why hasnt anyone been arrested?

upload it on imgur, post the link here

I remember this when it was first posted and was wondering why it kinda disappeared

Then find the e-mail where this picture came from on wikileaks.

I think everybody has came to this conclusion. The question is if he is actually as bad as everyone here is making him out to be. The evidence linking him to all this shit beyond the weird code words in those emails has been rubbish. For example last night we had people claiming some fucked up videos showing child abuse was him because the little kid was calling him John, everyone needs to calm the fuck down until there is some decent evidence

Its the same thread at this link

- Pizzagate happens
- Tons of internets calling you a pedo via twitter
- "huh, weird, how do they know" says podesta
- he finds the internets investigations
- hides all evidence from his home, computers, and tells all his ties to do the same

i mean cmon the internet really fucked up by not just subtly telling the FBI. making the investigation public and adding tons of tinfoil shit to it means that police would be really wary of arresting podesta or anyone tied to this whole fiasco

I recall this pic. What is that weird face behind him?

It's just some aide.

The point of OP is simple. If we find this image somewhere on Wikileaks email then that thread was just a LARP.

If we can't find where this picture and others came from then that archives thread is the only source of those images, making what he said and did is true.

So am I understanding this correctly, these images were encoded in pizza.jpg including the one with Podesta in it? That makes zero sense why would he incriminate himself by doing that.

Well that's what I'm trying to figure out, I also think it doesn't make sense.

So that image comes from this. So it's a Skype call but where did this come from how did it show up on that archived thread?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44726

So it is from a wikileaks e-mail.

So this could be nothing and this archived thread is suspect and could be an elaborate LARP. /endthread

also pic related, physically remove degenerates

This os definitely a LARP. It's another attempt to cover up what is being discovered in the ManhattanKnights network.

That thread is from November 10, 2016, so no its not that.

This is literally the first email that comes up if you search skype interview too lol.

OP is so lazy.

manhattanknights is based off a guy taking pictures of pizza while wearing his their clothing in one picture.

The "Dead on Arrival" is just a standard online store template.

kozieclothes.com/account/return/add
cajohns.com/store/index.php?route=account/return/insert
bishyika.com/index.php?route=account/return/insert
brandbundelkhand.com/return

This is Larp, shifting focus off of those in government and onto random Instagram people

what does it matter user? what is the significance of the image?

Look at the accounts connected. These are not normal people and they are all "artists" of some kind. An insider dropped a tip in our thread that modern art is a front for trafficking and arms dealing. The thread was immediately deleted. I can link to it if you want.

I've read it. I don't disagree that art is a front for money laundering. I'm just providing information about certain aspects that people have been focusing too much on. The "Dead On Arrival" is not something to focus on.

have you watched youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw ?

i think it's nothing.

It's amazing that these threads are still alive.
I imagine it was fun to play detective, but there isn't even new information to draw correlations from at this point. It's also fun to convince idiots of things that aren't true, but you could make any thread on Sup Forums for that.
Since you're not going to listen anyway: Best of luck guys; you're doing God's work.

I don't think the site is something to focus much on. The people connected to the network it was found to be a part of are though. Look at their posts and the use the strange pedo references found in Alefantis's account. They share common themes. We see images of aliens, hearts, pizza, among others too often to be a coincidence. These accounts are worth looking at even if the site is not. People have been digging through them for days and are shocked by the content.

I agree. All of these BS "discoveries" came out right after the MK network was discovered. The anonymous tip in the linked thread confirms our suspicions that these people are involved in something.

bump

Just visited their site and it fucked my browser totally, windows defener found nothing. Is it just the site slowing my browser?

Yeah, the tumblr page is fucking slow to load.