How can white people even compete?

We are the real intellectuals and we don't cry about opression or anything we get things done. Our actions speak louder than words therefore we succeed wherever we go

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>whyte ppl incharge of money

And this was scientists just before launching the first man-made satellite to exit the solar system and reach interstellar space.

Why is it that the average Indian woman has the sideburns of a hasidic Jewish male Ramesh?

>space probe

get back to me when they land an RV on Mars

RV plan was considered but they felt doing an orbital mission was more useful and challenging at low cost. For the first time by any nation, extending orbit around Earth slowly to Mars and very less fuel was used to propel the orbiter to mars

Was that to save money so you can pay your uncle to marry his daughter/your cousin for your 23 day wedding?

Actually that's what it looks like when H1B visas are over abused and Americans are left to wallow in a 3rd rate education system thanks to 8 years of liberal shit

Except other nations have been sending probes to mars for since the 60's, and the first orbiting mars probe was put into place 46 years ago using less computing power than that found in a disposable digital calculator.

>one pajeet in the background

Holy shit
>honorary whites

>token

>therefore we succeed wherever we go

and yet you still haven't succeeded in pooing in the loo

Just like India; uses a what the western world did 40 years ago like a tutorial and claims they did it themselves...

Somebody post a screenshot from that new nigger space scientist movie.

Preferably with the text "WE".

I bet that room smells horrible

how many times must you post this pajeet? respect is earned and no one likes a braggart

when you stop the street shitting get back to me

>Giving the Martians free netflix
Why

>can put a space probe around mars

>can't put a toilet into every household

HOW CAN WHITES EVEN COMPETE

> low cost

science woman getting 70 cents compared to science man's dollar.

>NASA's Deep Space Network is providing position data
Congrats you went to another planet using an american PS

I saw this floating around some normie sites. The comments were fucking hilarious. THEY THINK THEY'RE MUSLIMS

No one has ever gotten past the firmament. Nasa and all their masonic global comports are larping liars...it's what they do best. Pushing the false narrative of multicultural women achieving such a feat only goes to only show how the globalists kabal are running scared from the national movements all around the civilized world.

>50 years behind backwards USSR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_1

It is India's first interplanetary mission has become the fourth space agency to reach Mars, after the Soviet space program, NASA, and the European Space Agency

50 years after the white man established the science and technology, the Indians show off their copy & paste skills

I for one applaud India and their ability to put a satellite into orbit in order to locate new designated shitting streets.

Bravo!

Why can only the Indian stud smile properly?

bravo india

you should keep these people

>this is what scientists look like

Tell that to the comet probe pilot who got raked over the goddamned coals for how he looked.

thank Master Shwartz

You can't poop on Mars with just a probe.

>take millions from the UK in aid
>use it to fund a space program

?????

>We are the real intellectuals