Well

Well,
I went to Hewillnotdivide.us, and was greeted with this message, "The museum has abandoned us". What was supposed to last 4 years as an anti trump protest failed within a matter of weeks. Is there a more self defeating group of people on this planet than liberals? The answer is no, there is not. You believe your side is an umbrella for all outsiders while excluding the dignity of those you peg as privileged. And let's face it, when liberals refer to privilege, they are really talking about white people. After working 4 10 hour shifts a week over a machine that runs at 120 degrees Fahrenheit, I don't really feel like checking my privilege and just accepting the bullshit from millennial protesters who consider a hard day's work a 6 hour shift at starbucks.
I used to route for liberals too, but after the bitching, and whining, I realized you are the same neo Fem-nazi's that permanently ruined the image of your cause in decades past.
When it comes right down to it, hewillnotdivide.us was destroyed by a has been celebrity who thought being a hollywood tough guy would further the agenda and make him look good for any potential director or producer. Shia is just a bad meme, and maybe after he works as a bag boy, or gets into acting in commercials for a living, he will understand something that many liberals need to understand. You are not that important. Good and Evil are subjective, there is only personal conviction. Have a pleasant day user

Good fucking riddance.

What's the power of his stand?

They couldn't handle the bantz.

I'm going to miss it, too much fun.

Does anyone know the status on Naruto?

GOTTA DIG THEM HOLES

Why didn't we attempt to invade one more time burgers? I know we failed but we should have kept trying until one of us were dead man.

same. I worry most about Flower Boy. If he doesn't an hero, I believe he will realise his endless chanting was embarrassing, feel shame for a while and then slowly but surely he'll be visiting Sup Forums and rot here like the rest of us.

torn cornea, unknown whether the eye can be saved at this time.

sage

Holy crap, what happened?

snowball fight after the bowling outing, got pegged in the eye. Now he may lose it.

Wow, what horrible luck.

He just posted this on 8's hwndu board

PaperBitch said on Periscope that if he loses his eye it's because "God doesn't like ugly". So much for spreading love and positivity

Ask Paperboy why he has dildos in his pics? I bet he won't answer you.

>120 degrees Fahrenheit
fuck off, subhuman

I'd like to fuck hard that bitch.

I sincerely hope he starts it up in LA.

Someone should make a thread asking pol to email shia posing as liberals who want to continue the protest in LA.

>tfw lived in cali while the most entertaining stream ever to have existed went on thousands of miles away

>lived in NYC
>never got an opportunity to go to the stream

Reminder: If they move the camera to another city it means Sup Forums ran them out of New York.