Joey Salads Rapefugee Prank

Is Joey Salads /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=OSvXCVoeMjQ&feature=youtu.be

In his new prank he asks protestors if they will house rapefugees in their own homes and of course nobody is willing to take them in. Classic not in my back yard mentality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGDBV3exhmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was amazing.

This is how you attack the leftists. You have to expose their hypocrisy.

I hope this one is real, not like his BLM videos

The best actors in the world do not reside in Hollywood, but are spread across every far-left city in the world. They love to virtue signal and give their opinions but, when it comes time to get shit done they flake, cringe, and beg others to do the job for them.

They all want the state to take of their pet projects so they can sleep at night and stop feeling guilty about their blatant exploitation of the various groups they claim to champion.

Bump. This needs more views / likes.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules" - Rules for Radicals

Didn't some guy in england try the same shit on a talkshow earlier in the week?

Of course liberals don't want to house any of these people themselves. They want these sand niggers dumped in rural conservative counties.

didnt a jew catch him for his jewish tactics?

WTF I love Joey Salads now

Bump

Probably our nige

This is LA... those young ones are probably not lying when they say they have no space. The only obvious dickhead, who also seemed to be deranged, was the Guantanamo faggot.

That's not to say that anyone would house any refagi, but this was a shitty video.

yeah, (((ethan))) obliterated him on a skype interview. It looks like Joey has actually been a right wing shill this whole time time. The whole Trump car thing was to make the left look bad.

The virtue signalling narrative is all the have. And they don't back up their own beliefs

always wanted somebody to do what.

Even when we phonebanked for Shillary after them agreeing to vote for her and that trump is literally hitler, i asked them if they wanna house refugees for a short period of time or donate they all said "uuh no i cant bl ba bla "

also
>I would help but i live with a man who is a Trump supported.

You just know its some bluecollar dude working his ass off so that bitch can live in his house, eat his food, spend his money and do stupid shit like those protests or write anti-trump facebook posts 24/7

HAHA that was amazing.

I've had a ton of ideas similar to this, but don't have the balls to pull it off.

He needs to do it with illegal immigrants about to be deported too.

>please, they need shelter. they're just here to work, they're good people

Salads has no credibility. Fuck him.

>would you house an illegal immigrant?
>we can't guarantee if you'll get one from a cartel or not but they're all human beings so it doesn't really matter ;)

i always think of this, Trump should just go for a volunteer solidarity tax so that people who want to help can give money or shelter to refugees, pretty sure most of the lefties won't spend anything

He has the right message. But he admitted for using payed actors. Also he's a degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGDBV3exhmg

More like some trustfund NEET who loves to shitpost.

this
I'm a bit weary about the video and can't imagine girls actually bringing up that they're a girl
what kind of spineless leftist girl would want to admit that they have suspicions that refugees are likely to rape them?

Girls reflexively use "I'm a girl" as a "get out of jail free" card. They probably didn't think it through, they just wanted out of an uncomfortable situation as soon as possible.

Exactly this.