Why does Danish sound so fucking shitty!?

Why does Danish sound so fucking shitty!?

youtube.com/watch?v=m64WfHTWZps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64Vl8vBwBgw
youtube.com/watch?v=92du8snLXz4
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danelaw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you care?

Says the country who originated some of the most annoying slangs ever. I would say kys, but yeah.

Fugly people, fugly language

haha, silly non-country

Is this the reason why more people speak English then Danish!?

Because they hate their own language?

youtube.com/watch?v=64Vl8vBwBgw

Does this sound shitty to you?

Our country is the one in the world where children on average take the longest to learn the language fluently, from they are babies. Because of the gutteral sounds and grunts we make.

How is this a meme? Danish sounds totally fine to me, no joke.

well no, because the're were no glutteral sounds?

In case you didn't realize it professor, because of the internet and because of US and england there's many english speaking nations, so knowing english is a good thing to help tourists and such, and has ofcourse effected some phrases because they get much of their information through the internet or english speaking media. We have our own phrases for all these things and quite frankly i would prefer them any time.

>oh no someone wants to use english to breach a barrier between different people as intermediary language.. KILL IT WITH FIRE IT NOW HATES ITSELF

>112317837
Det er sengetid Per.

Well then go fuck yourself, we used to rule britain where you got your language from and many other things go look up dane law. To me it is a beautiful language, sad that you are being so stupid about it whilst pretending to be "oh so objective".

that's not how danish people talk

Pis dog af din gogler. hvordan var det forkert? Kig på dig selv istedet.

There will be a lot of triggered danes in this thread, but the truth is that everyone thinks their language is ugly as fuck. Every other scandinavian thinks it sounds like they have a potato in their mouth. Down syndrome tier

I have always been amused by the friendly rivalry between swedes and danes.
The swedes make fun of the danish language, and the danes make fun of swedes for slowly fucking up their country permanently.

does this not sound retarded to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=92du8snLXz4

and a lot of danish people do it a lot worse like imagine the worst arnold schwarzenegger impression

Ah it's the hate on denmark time of the day for ruling sweden in the past. kul. Yeah contrary to popular belief it's pretty fucking hard maintaing a kingdom when 2/3rds of it is independent.. And germany is kicking your ass.. sweden sitting offshore smug acting like "hey i could totally beat germany you guiz, total newbs these danes"

It sounds fine to me.

>interview from the 80's
Damn lars ulrich looks like/sounds like such a tool.

But we did invade the Holy Roman Empire and we kicked their ass. Your point is invalid, we were stronger.

Lmao Danes look like Cleetus from some bumbfuck trailer park

Yes, it sounds like they are having a dick in their throats

I'm an outsider and I've seen Mello yesterday, and there was that old skånska guy... Pretty mush same as Danish.

>i alone am best
We were stronger when we were all together in a triad, admit it. You just didn't like the leadership. If you were so strong what happened to you now, shouldn't that be the idiot danes or norwegians that it happened to? You might not have liked the leadership but you sure could use a healthy dose of some of that right about now.

Danish is a harsh language, but its 10 times better than swedish, you all sound like a bunch of singing flaming faggots.

vid very related

/thread

Denmark and Kristian the tyrant literally killed off all our nobles. How the fuck did you expect us to stay when you pull off shit like that?

kek

>nej is pronouned "nigh"
I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT WRONG IN MY HEAD ALL THOSE YEARS

in swedish it's nay

Danish is an ugly language, both Norwegian and Swedish comes from Danish.

Norwegian is pretty much danish with an Icelandic accent, hadn't it been for the Dano-Norwegian union in 1400-1800 we would've spoken something resembling Icelandic.

Danes are the mongrel germano jews of Scandinavia

You've probably heard it in the southern Denmark accent

also

its only acceptable to speak swedish if you're a girl

the bottom half of Denmarkball should be gone though

LOL

I know foreigners who all agree that danish sounds like throat cancer. Sorry.

It's ok i still love you swedebro.

sounds exactly like swedish

It's more guttural and rough than swedish which is more like singing through the language. Put on a dress and complete the picture. Perfect trap.

>we used to rule britain

No, the Norwegian Vikings did,not the Danish.

Wow, you should just teach them English then.

>we used to rule britain
>No, the Norwegian Vikings did,not the Danish.
Is that why it is called dane law, you might want to brush up on your history lessons!

>No, the Norwegian Vikings did,not the Danish.
No, stop listening to the show Vikings. They're literally portraying Danes as Norwegians

then why doesn't Iceland speak Danish, but Greenland does?

citation needed

Icelandics does speak Danish. It's obligatory for them to learn it in school

We literally have from "in denmark am i born (there i belong)" an entire verse stripped from it about ruling britain in the past and ruling the north but now being percieved as weak, stripped from it to not offend swedes norwegians or british people. But nah, clearly we had nothing to do with it. It's the norwegians, they apparently decided to rule britain and call the law dane law for some obscure reason? really activates the almond.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danelaw

only one percent of Icelanders speak Danish.

Our languages evolved because of influence from the south (especially German-speaking Europe). Icelandic didn't because of it remote location, the same with the Faroe Islands. Norway (e.g. in Bergen) received German influence independent of Denmark.

And even Iceland hates Danish.

No that's wrong too. Swedish VIKANGZ ruled Britain

That is false. Most Icelanders speak Danish as a second or third language. Danish is not mandatory nowadays, but that only changed very recently.

given

Icelanders have the same victim mentality as Finns and often pretend not to speak Danish/Swedish, as if they learnt nothing from 4 years of studying. They may not speak it fluently, but most people can definitely hold a conversation in Danish.

>And no answer was had.

Idiotic 'murican fucking with our heritage BTFO.
Shame you only have about 200 years of history mate :^)

I physically hurts listening to your language.

>It's a Swedish falseflag thread

Danish is the best.

We are more brutes than you who are perhaps a bit too feminine. Why you coined the phrase danish devils/danskjävler in the first place. Matter of taste i guess. On swedish women it sounds nice though. Why don't you go put on a dress and dance before mahmud? till you decide that enough is enough and have us and norway bail you out.

Norwegian is the best Scandi language.

My wife is Danish.
Sounds sexy when she speaks.
Stay fat, amerilard.

TEABAG'D

>shots fired
>silence
Take the bant, i love you you know that. And only want what is good for you when it's all said and done brother.

So which one of you faggots went on Radio 24/7 to talk about Sup Forums?

getting way too mainstream at this point. Nobody cares about rules anymore.
>oh i found this thing
>let me share it with everybody so that it's no longer a thing.

Haha seriost?

Har du et link, jeg kan ikke finde det.

I Q&A for et par uger siden, afsnittet om "alt-right".

Why is there so many of you on Sup Forums? Your pop is very small.

Everyone has an internet connection and no one likes neither muslims nor political correctness.

We are one of the few majority white nations left that are still unashamed for liking eachother and europeans in general. youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

For fucks sake, It's than, not then.
At least learn to speak your own fucking language before bashing on another

Hitler and europe, great speech. youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
If only he did not get baited into war.. he took the bait and went mad and did inexcuseable things. And gave them exactly what they wanted. Betraying the very thing he wanted to protect.

As a Norwegian i know their problem.
The problem is that they grow potatoes in their throats and thats why they're having a "bubble voice" which is what we call it here.

I know that, my wife's father is very racist.
And they all voted for Dansk Folkeparti.
Feels good man.

The danish language is masculine. Swedish is some fairy faggot shit, can't stop laughing when I hear swedes talk

I physically hurts reading your hellish grammar

When you get tired of being butt fucked by """refugees""" and Merkel feel free to come over for a beer.