artsites.ucsc.edu/GDead/agdl/wrat.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6nAlbs2c4Y
m.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
youtu.be/XJU28RLY4yk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>august west
is that really her/its name?

Yes it is her name. Please do not post condescending posts about my wife.

s hes pretty androgynous looking

It means she has no clue to what she is even saying.

SHE IS A PROPHET OF KEK!!!

I have three pics that'll prove it.
1/3

2/3

Why does pol worship ugly leftists sluts?

Those are the best

Because she is a prophet of Kek and the next step in the prophecy.

>you can't go against nature
>because when you do
>go against nature
>is part of nature too

You are now aware that cutting off your dick and taking estrogen hormones is natural

Her head is so round. I want to shave it and slather oil on it.

>ugly

kys

Kek what the fuck??

Loser

See

Yes ugly.

Why worship the same retards that destroy countries. Do you really want to lick the nigger cum in her vag?

Fucking cuck.

wtf is wrong with you

whatever dude

Is this you, august? I know you're reading pol, you keep talking about us.

holy autism, batman
go out more

more augdowg bait.

Impression of August

Nah, she is probably browsing right now though.

Proof I'm not her I'd want her to fuck me while wearing pic related.

Kek she thinks I eat food.

I don't...

she can probably be saved

Why can't this be real?!?

She just wants attention.

August West is a character in a Grateful Dead song written by Robert Hunter.

My name is August West
and I love my Pearly Baker best
more than my wine
...more than My wine
more than my maker
though he's no friend of mine

artsites.ucsc.edu/GDead/agdl/wrat.html

>words over here but look at me because...well...look at me!

believe bro

Don't prophets get attention?

It can happen, I believe!!

Where's the original infowars video of her?

that's the sprit!

KEK HAS SPOKEN
When she becomes a nazi she will be our prophet.

she probably won't admit it but she's loving the attention and the thought that maybe, just maybe, some of her admirers are actually handsome alpha male types that would dominate her in bed

I believe
This meme can have my energy Dutch bro

She has that super round eastern european/finnish head

thats a quality shop.

and nazi boys

she has objectively good facial structure and symmetry

you might not like her style but she's got good genetics

leafs are starting to wear me down guys...

>Retarded shitposter is at it again
>He's aiming to rile somebody up
>Shitskin genetics encode for cackling at the funny sounds his keyboard makes
>His sod hut barely resists the wind
>Behind the shitposter's ancient laptop, a chihuahua's skin dyed like the nazi flag trembles
>Thunder booms right outside the hut
>Shitposter leaves his hut and looks up
>A huge shape in the air eclipses the sun
>It's August West
>Her uterus strains to contain a thundercloud of lust
>She's bloated into a pear that's nearly a sphere
>August drifts to the ground and bounces off a pulsating belly two-thirds her height in diameter
>Buttocks forming a peach as wide as she is tall begin flexing, pushing her through the air
>Thighs shaped like doughnuts kick feebly
>Her labia part and close, expelling moist gusts of air to keep her thirty feet in the air
>Shitposter gawps at her breasts and farts in shock
>Her boobs are eggs as big as her belly, stretching her t-shirt to its absolute limit
>August glares at the shitposter, face ensconced within a globe of a second chin
>"REMOVE TARD FROM WEB" she bellows
>Her boobs are hugged together and start lactating
>Shitposter is slammed to the ground by geminal geysers of breast milk as August moans with pleasure
>Last thing the shitposter hears over his autistic screeches is the boom of August's vaginal flatulence
>Shitposter's skeleton is reduced to powder by the current
>August heaves a sigh of relief before suckling at one breast
>Thick, creamy milk dribbles down the corners of her mouth and over her second chin
>She orgasms and one deafening queef launches her ever higher
>Another August appears
>Then another, and another
>Dozens upon dozens of August-clones appear, forearm-sized clits spinning to propel their bulk
>The clone army sets forth to deliver the same fate to Trump Tower

I know this is shopped but goddamn it's hot.

She probably liked it at first, but she recently privatized her Twitter. Shame she's succumb to (((leftism))) due to peer pressure, as she seems to have good genetics.

and she's right to believe that

She should support eugenics because it means she falls on the better end of the spectrum.

bump

She got a tumblr insta?

Only the latter put it is private.

bad brains. reminds me of when i was like 14.

Yeah but made it private

i still follow her IG. im going to send her a smiley. bitches love smileys.

true

We must
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6nAlbs2c4Y

She is not only a prophet of Kek but she is the coming itself!!

That nature is the ultimate fascist? That's why it's anthropomorphized as a female.

fluffy pupper

>bitches love smileys.
No truer words have ever been spoken.
bitches
love
smileys

It means that Hitler was right

Maybe she should view things from a thulean perspective.
m.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

this frog at it again

Praise him for he is the only god!

August is his prophet.

Hitler wasn't right, he ignored his generals and opened a war on the eastern front and wasted trains on civilian pow's instead of the war effort. He was a fucking autistic art school drop out. The Unabomber had a more consistent manifesto, total waste. Sad!

How many other leaders created economic deflation of 10,000,000,000%
The German people went from burning money instead of wood because it was more cost efficient to having money worth more than the USA's at the time.

>Implying the Soviets weren't planning to sneak attack Germany from the rear while the German military was concentrating on the eastern theater of combat.

Ooo I meant will be. But we have to make her a nazi first.

What did he mean by this?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hitler's plans didn't work because there were too many cravens or half-assed soldiers who didn't realize the gravity of their struggle. His officers were too busy partying in Paris while the real stuggle had yet to be won. Entire divisions deserted their oathes because they didn't want to get hurt.

"I swear to God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German Empire and people, Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath."

This meant nothing when the Prussians were being genocided. Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimjam.

she's trying to say shit that she hopes will be remembered by future generations because they sound so smartie fartie. they won't be remembered.

>Swedecuck saving BLACKED shit

Can't say I am shocked.

FIFY

They don't, its a handful of shills doing the equivalent of "you wouldn't want this hot arab girl to get deported would you?"

Kek has spoken. He wants us to turn her into a nazi where she will be remembered as our prophet.

This is kind of weird. Like even for Sup Forums. Can't we just go back to photoshopping cartoon frogs onto everything?

Well with Wall Street propping up his war effort of course, but it wasn't him, he was just a patsy who believed his own press.

Or will she broken a nazi on her own?

you can look up their t-34 production numbers per year and it doesn't add up. The first year is impressive but even after losing half of their manufacturing capacity the soviets were still producing more t-34s than ever. In b4 the "industry moved to the urals" meme. moving a couple factories would need to mean moving worker housing, utilities, resources, etc. The urals had nothing and they wouldn't been better off building this anywhere but the mountains.

They struck too late desu.

No she won't we need to show her the light so she can spread it.

The important detail is the ignoring his generals.

I mean there was a point of no return Long before Stalingrad and D-day. But if they had been slightly more chill and didn't just attack and bomb Britain and Russia, they could have just chilled out and built things up.

Hitler seemed like he was bad at math and 'knew more than the generals' (shit Donald said this). He probably thought they could literally beat Britain and the Soviet Union and that the US was going to chill and stay out.

Not a military genius

What does he mean by this? both were off by one.

Well she was about 14 or 16 there

youtu.be/XJU28RLY4yk

Its a trap

She's an amazing musicians too!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJU28RLY4yk

Your wife is retarded. Hopefully one day you will have better standards. Unless you're a cuck, then fuck you.

Maybe...but I have never heard that before now, so your hunch, while it may be true, needs to be verified.
That's a discipline problem, usually a sign of poor leadership.

>They struck too late desu.

Are you talking about the Germans? Had they struck earlier, then they would have gone up against a pre-purge Red Army and been annihilated. Not to mention their own economy was highly unstable, they had to seize the hard currency reserves of Austria and Poland just to keep things going.

1941 was the perfect time to strike, the only problem was they were still fighting the British at the same time, and the fact that the Americans got involved.

Yikes first of all she needs black metal influences.

i hate this fucking bitch

she has that stereotypical germanic bitch ignorant face

fuck her