So who was the better villain ?

so who was the better villain ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8
twitter.com/SamGoldberg123
youtube.com/watch?v=mSVyzDmms84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they together now?

The negro looks like a Batman villain, so him.

>that skinny arm

retarded faggots who are always wrong can't be villains

he is asking for a dick in his mouth

Aids Bjorn is just a fag

Paperboy is a stupid dindu but at least he was open to a discussion

BUT the real villan was that eye liner wearing twink that pretended to be alt right

Stolen Valor was the best villain

Stolen Valor, by far. Paper was more of an ineffectual minion and Bjorn, despide his serial rapist looks, never had that air of menace about him.

Stolen Valor is also a far more richer character, with a tragic background, PTSD, an affair and personal beef with our heroes.

yeah "fight" the "power" bjorn.
>make sure to lube your throat up bjorn get yourself ready for when im coming.

Bjorn Lives.

Was he really cheating on his wife with thicc spic girl?

Just thinking about their dance party that ended with Bjorn receiving an empty pizza box makes me laugh out loud. I was thinking about it on the bus last night and laughed to myself.

Know your Enemy.
youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8

Vidz or it didn't happen.

THANK YOU SKELETON

Hey milk is racist

Don't know for sure, what we do know is that his wife got a bit upset about it.

Stollen Cannon Fodder for sure. Paper and Bjorn were too one dimensional.

agnes

Bjorn strikes me as the kind of person to have human bones wrapped with rotting muscle and flesh that he put together from his victims.

The Jews

So the minister of fun is an actor shill

>and calls it his wife.

>pierced nips
hot

Bjorn looks like a skinnier version of Assange

I've seen the one on the right at antifa in NY. You could probably just watch hwndu for an hour or two to make a list of suspects.

The fat girl in the first HWNDU video with the green hair was part of them. Nobody called her out on it, though.

Bjorn, aka Silent Basilisk, was the best villain for his violent outbursts then retreating silence. You never know where he will be or when he will lash out, and you can't get him off your base.

>tfw paper didn't get his redemption arc

lol I ship it xD

She looks like she has a thin film of grease on her skin. I bet she leaves an oily film on everything she touches. She needs a long hot shower with lava soap and a loofah.

Bjorn looks like the kind of
Person who will eventually blow himself up for a cause.

Literally lol at all the losers who took this thing so seriously. As Stynx said, it was a fucking freak show and you guys waster hours watching this circus instead of bettering your lives.

Shia played you

check out his "performance" last night on periscope.

At 9:22 someone yells out "this sucks".
periscope.tv/PaperboyPrince/1MnxnLqZZnmGO?t=566

Yellowjacket the mongol jew is underated.

Pic related's psyche warfare episode was incredible. Plus i got him to shoutout Enoch Powell and the rivers of blood!

But all I did was watch it while truck driving

twitter.com/SamGoldberg123

sam kikeberg deleted his twatter.

Lmao what happened, havent bothered with these threads or the stream in a week

Paper is irredeemable.

He's proven himself to be a lying, manipulative, anti-intellectual, ass clown shill. I really have no idea why anyone would consider him a better person than SV, who is at least sympathetic since he served in the army.

Also, I need to know what the status on Naruto's eye is.

Jesus Christ and I thought I had weak wrists. That's some ayy lmao shit right there.

Definitely Bjorn. At least he was funny. Paper had way too much screentime even though no one liked him. And his scenes were repetitive as fuck. The writers clearly ran out of ideas on his part.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSVyzDmms84

Anyone know what race she is? Looks like a deminegress desu

she's secretly bog-ish