52% """"white""""(30-38% real European)

>52% """"white""""(30-38% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
>believes a corporate shill who swallows jewish semen on a hourly basis will magically save their country and the entire Western world

Are americans the lowest form of hominid on the surface of Earth?

Go back to Africa, Argienigger.

True, true, yeah most of that is true but...

>Argentina

>real European
What does this even mean?

>The Eternal Argenigger

>There are more white people dying than being born in the USA
>They think they are winning because they elected Trump

>Argentina

new shill tactic seems to be "52 percent white this 52 percent white that"

I'm sorry so sorry

> le -296284271825616815718% meme
> Argentina
> complaining about other country's militaries
> forgets that argentina is not even white

LMFAO stupid amerishits

>HUAHUHUHUH AMERISHITS LAWL XDDDDD
Looks like someone's triggered

>Sign says sarnia
That's in ontario. Jesus you are so dumb you can't even find a pic of a fat american on the internet?

That's quite funny because...

>52% white meme

The United States of America is actually 77% white. This also includes Spaniards, who up until some point, were grouped in with the Mestizo group.

>white kids are already a minority in their age group
Is there any proof to back that up? Or are you just spewing shit out of your ass you literal subhuman monkey who believes he's German.

>quarter of whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood

The only people with "quarter" of anything are those in the South. This is because slave owners would often fuck their own slaves, and due to the large numbers of Africans in the South, some race mixing is inevitable.

>media/education/banks all run by the jews

This is true but is slowly fading out. Nobody believes in the American Media anymore. They also believe the education system is failing them, and that it needs to be rapidly replaced.

>fight wars for jews on the other side of the planet

As does everyone else. You see, the problem is, the only conflicts you've gotten into are little to none with the exception of having autistic fits of rage over the Falkland islands.

>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so

The only people who circumcise in this country are shit skins and hyper religious folk. You'd find that more people actually are / prefer uncircumcised than the latter.

>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt

Not true. The only people sad over slavery are white college liberals, everyone else couldn't give a rats ass about some dindu feelings.

>worship niggers on month every year

That too isn't true. Nobody takes Black History Month seriously, except the blacks. Some blacks even despise BHM.

>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice

I find it amaze how easily you come up with this shit. It's as normal as your country ever being relevant.

Why are you posting pictures of Canadians? Who are you trying to make fun of right now?

I've never understood what that caricature is supposed to be. Is it a Mexican? I've never met anyone who looks like that.

A mixed race mongrel, looks like a Brazilian

>You'd find that more people actually are / prefer uncircumcised than the latter.

Over 70% of all males in the US are circumcised.

stupid argie BTFO

>Argentina
>shitting on others for not being white

How's that olive oil and corn flour treating you, marshawn diego tyrone desolis?

>muh white european genes amirite goys xDDDDD
is there a country that's more arrogant than argentina?
also las malvinas are uk property faggots

top cuck

>look at me i use cuck as an insult haHAA i am a true Sup Forums user r-right?? haHAA you filthy cuck!!!!!!!

Jealous Boliguayo detected :)

>OOOohh look at me Sup Forumsacks i defend the Aanglo!11!!1 i am a chilebro right?? im one of you righttttt? just liek you senpaitachi!1!1

>trust me im white

are we doing now an irony battle, man i wanted to jerk it when i joined the thread now my boner is long gone
plus i rather defend only pinochet

Shut your gay ass faggot fucking argintina garbage ass up. I spelled your trash country's name wrong because it's not fucking worth it trying to anyway, because you subhuman fucks probably can't read it or spell it anyway, and those who can read it (Hint, that's everybody outside of your illiterate retard population) don't care either because it's just one of many shitholes in south america. You talk about us having a population of blacks who fuck things up, well your entire country is populated with monkeys like you who are somehow worse than niggers. We normalized homosexuality because there's a tiny population of men fucking other men, the only reason your "Country" (I put it in apostrophes because it's more like a collective of brown fucks who throw their shit at each other when they're not eating it because they don't have jobs to buy REAL food) hasn't normalized it yet is because it's already natural for monkeys to fuck other monkeys just because of their primal urges. You fucking retards can't spend more than an hour without your fat, greasy fucking faces pressed onto a table and a line of coke to escape the fact that you live in Argentina, so you had to type this fucking trash out at the maximum fucking speed your brain can comprehend (12 words per minute) before your animal urges forced that fucking face back down into your coke.

You GODDAMNED nigger FUCKS can't even afford enough money to get internet over 1 kilabyte per hour, but you STILL fucking manage to spam Sup Forums with garbage like this, just because of the sheer number of fucking "people" you have in your "country". We beat Great Britain at the height of their powers with muskets and pitchforks and you monkeys got whooped by the Queen's Royal ninnybottom squad because you couldn't handle not having rotten stench of rancid feces and body odor, so you went back into the haze of trash over your country because the smell of normal humans bleached your grease ridden sinuses. FUCK YOURSELF

that was an merican tho,our blacks are 0,25 at most

JUST

looks argentinian to me

Wew

This desu, I always laugh whenever Americans say that Sweden or Germany is bad.

I mean, they both are, but lardfatistan is infinitely worse, even without the sandniggers.

Why did you use an image of what looks like every Argentinian I've ever encountered?

WRONG