Are liberals completely braindead?

Are liberals completely braindead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally my made up character agrees with me: the argument

It's like with Sup Forums and their meme redhead girl during GG

If it's not a book written for a fourth grader to read or a comic book movie then liberals simply cannot understand it.

Harry Potter is a metaphysical safespace, user.

>a comic book movie
liberals are also incapable of understanding even that though

Keep making her famous Sup Forums, sure worked for Anita Sarkeesian!

She's already famous and rich you dumb roofucker.

its even sadder than that though

not only is it a made up character, its a character she made up

she can say he likes taking it up the ass and only fucks agender people and no one can really argue because its her character

really really fucking pathetic

Its funny because from a young age I've always disliked harry potter, but that wasn't enough, I had to love long enough to see liberals compare thier entire ideology to a fucking childrens book

this woman is so far beyond pathetic is ridiculous

Liberal patriotism?

She makes up whatever Harry thinks

...so yeah, whatever

thanks for the obvious

"This is my Original character, Harry Potter, he is the chosen one.
If you even THINK of bullying me, he'll end you!
He has my back on EVERY argument."

Why is Rowling so autistic?

See Trudeau

Wait, no one wants to see that.

It's better to be talked about, than not talked about.

She's just making money by doing this, nothing more.

Harry Potter and starwars

>Keep making her famous Sup Forums, sure worked for Anita Sarkeesian!

Are you saying it didn't?

Reminds me when i looked up what the left thought of Mary Tyler Moore coming out as center right libertarian.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACIST BITCH
>THIS WHORE DESERVES TO DIE BECAUSE SHE'S HOMOPHOBIC
>THIS FUCKING RACIST CUNT NEEDS TO BE SHOT
>SHE LIED TO US THAT RACIST TRANSPHOBIC CUNT
seriously the reaction to "well i've always been libertarian, if you had to pin me down i'd be just right of center."

Seriously, the left has a blood thirsty hatred of libertarians

Harry Potter and the Death Of Palestine

she who controls the potter, controls the universe. I hate it when artist/directors try to pull this.

Why is it okay for Trump to love Israel, but no one else?

>Sup Forums making JK Rowling famous

I stand corrected.

More like Merkel

Because he doesn't use a fictional character he invented as an argument.

Because Trump's merely pretending.

Because the actor who played him was Jewish? I'm sick of this old cunt retroactively politicizing her work all the time.

>liberal patriotism.....
what?

>scrublord who is famous for not dying and beating some dude because of technicality about how some wands work for some reason gives a shit about some country a gorillion kilometers away.
dude....

let me guess, the empire in star wars is a white supremacist organization. bahahahaha, your book sucked, lol.

Because Syria matters, and Palestine doesn't.

yeah too late
Sup Forums made her famous
it wasn't her books or the movies, it was Sup Forums

She fails to see that Harry Potter is Trump, even down to the small parental loan

>trump is #1 supporter of Israel
>dnc quickly trying to undermine Israel
>libs are still pro Israel but hate trump

Do these people who speak on politics even follow politics?

It just blows my mind that all those conservatives who were sperging and telling kids not to watch this shit when it first came out, were 100% right.

JK is almost worse than bronies

Apparently she doesn't give it up and is getting cucked by her husband with a younger model. She will have a breakdown within a lustrum.

don't really care, I'm just here to chuckle.

Could we actually try and start a hash tag of this comparing Harry Potter to Trump? It's a pretty funny idea.

She's a more successful CWC

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

Is she /ourgal/?

No

And they say that it's the conservatives who rely on people being dumb lol

>the left has a blood thirsty hatred of libertarians
I know, it's quite funny, even if sad. I remember when "coming out" as a massive lolbertarian, all the lefties in my even extended social circle were massively triggered. It's especially bad because contrary to more caricature conservatives, they have to explicitly say "no you don't understand I want society to control every one of your move and thought (except if it's degenerate then it's bigotry to oppose you)".

That's a rhetorical question, right?

All of this is implying Harry Potter even gives a shit about what happens in those filthy Muggle politics factories.

this dirty old bird just needs a good hard pounding. i'd ram that ass until it prolapsed.

Yeah, exactly. Harry Potter defied the corrupt, established order of Hogwarts and started an underground movement (like the alt right) to protect Hogwarts from an invasion of murdering psychopaths.

And in the last film didn't they literally blow up a bridge to keep the bad guys out? And what are liberals doing? Trying to build a bridge to refugees. And the constant policing of the press by the ministry of magic trying to pretend like everything's okay is like the liberal media trying to cover up beheadings and kidnappings in Chicago.

I dunno a single liberal I would call a patriot. And Cap is from the 30-40's era, no way would he agree with the left.

How fucking pathetic can you get? Using a fictional character to reflect your smallest political agendas.

Is JK Rowling a Jew btw?

His parents left him a lot of gold in the bank vault

Taking bait. At least Sup Forums AND Sup Forums never pointed to their anthropomorphicmascot in a debate as proof girls agreed with them. Also since it was a collective creation no one had authority on her. JK Rowling is essentially pointing at her fanfiction.net characters and claiming that it's a valid argument.

>Are liberals completely braindead?
yes

>be billionaire
>live in safe mansion surrounded by high walls in a neighborhood with a large police presence
>"y u so intolerant of outsiders tho?"

I honestly can not wrap my head behind being a leftist in the current year, do you just completely lack all self awareness?

>I-if we explain my mental gym antics from the perspective of muh fictional character being in agreement, then you must side with me because you love Harry Potter!

Why can't this cunt die now?

>Israel
Did she finally realized 16 countries don't allow Israeli Jews just for being Jews

I don't even consider them to be self-aware anymore. At this point killing them would be no more immoral than removing an infestation of cockroaches.

>Nate Silver put Voldemort as favored to win by 99.7% .
>The Daily Prophet ran fake news stories about Harry.

>the owner of the limo was a muslim
delicious irony

Why would we boycott israel? They are our ally in eradicating the dirty mudslimes