ITT we try predicting 2017 happenings with via Kek

ITT we try predicting 2017 happenings with via Kek.

Marine le Pen will win this year election, soon after, civil war will start.

Check them

Putin and Trump destroy china

>Merkel is overthrown

UN forces will remove refugees from Sweden.

Trudeau will destroy my country and there will be an exodus of conservative Canadians to the US further bolstering Republican leaning states and maybe even turning some blue states red.

Plan Ronces is real and will start soon.

My life will greatly improve in 2017 that will be my personal happening. Praise kek!

Nothing (hope not)

2017 will be your worst year. Checkem.

Sad for you user... He're a roll for you : Kek please grant this man digits.

Turkroaches implode cus of erdoroach

Giant fossil will be found in the arctic the size of a whale but we won't learn what it is.

There will be a UFO sighting grander than the Phoenix Lights incident.

Don't worry, I'll lend you my digits

Hillary Clinton will be found dead in July.

The wall will actually be built, and the flow of illegal immigrants across the border each year will go down to less than a thousand.

Trump will also pass voter ID laws, despite liberal protests

Seems like today's not the day....

Mods will have enough of Canadians and ban then and anything that relates to their country.

Check em.

Civil war will break out throughout Europe resulting in a pure Europe

Every time I read or hear "civil war in Europe" I get a boner

the volkshalle will actually be built but it will be for refugees

I get laid.

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

There is an attempted assassination on Trump from a Mexican cartel
But Trump survives with no injury
Starts war with Mexican cartels
Win and makes Mexico a better place at the same time.

Civil war. Soon. In Europe.

Qoumphf will be a rural suburban retartph.

Anime will become real.

Trump takes UK

liberals grow to accept trump and pretend they were on his side all along

You are so cucked,civil war with start just for a Right winger winning the election?

Economic collapse in Greece precipitating Euro crisis which causes economic collapse in Spain and Italy which causes the failure of the Euro which causes the failure of the EU which causes the collapse of the welfare state which causes a massive resurgence of Ethnic nationalism which precipitates the race war.

all of us will get our dream gfs

You're turning me on, France, stap it

HUGE happenig in France this year
May lead to a civil war

You forgot to mention Serbia. Serbia will start the war.

Trump starts to arrest globalists groups, like Soros and Rothschild. Things like pedowood, 9/11, JFK get revealed and btfo the normies. Sjw's are going extinct in the world, as nationalism rises in EU. EU fails.

Do people talk about this possibility in France?

Trump declares war on Sweden.

we need more meme magic for France

check these

Justin Bieber will commit suicide. u heard it here first.

This would lead to leftist civil war. As they would claim he's twisting history and arresting political opponents. Lib rebels have no morals or guns and take reaction by poisoning water supplies and using bio warfare. They ultimately lose the battle but win the war as their defeat leads to the ultimate redpill, globalism. Globalism and NWO is achieved but in this case, it's a white order.

queen dies

Yes, this getting more and more common. Situation is tense here

I get a qt traditional gf

Usa ends up in conflict with some other part of North America, a draft is called on and a civil war is started with Russia backing someone.

:(

Trianon Territories go back to Hungary

AfD will win German elections.

European Union becomes a country with Islam being it's main religion.

give this faggot digits

The African male will dominate the globe. Praise Kek

Wilders wins Dutch elections.

Sup Forums will be at the epicenter of the largest happening of the year

Re-roll

here's some digits 4u

Le Pen, Wilders and Petry win, EU ceases to exits, Trump and Putin destroy China without wars, wall is built and illegals are deported. 75% of dems are arrested for pedophilia and the media will call that a coup, bringing the USA on a civil war; California will lead the secession bringing other western states but the San Andreas fault will move causing massive earthquakes. Trump will give unconditional help to those states, bring 99% of the people to his side and jailing for life the leaders.

Cheggem

Re-roll again

A terrorist attack will happen on a date using some combination of the numbers 3, 7, 9, 11 and 13.

Sup Forums gets shut down
with containment gone all hell breaks loose

Checked

Check'd

syrian civil war ends with government victory & chelsea wins the premier league

looks like you'll be gang raped by a pack of niggers instead

Do you have guns?

Trump resigns and Pence becomes president.

Hillary will die

Earth becomes a great place to live for everyone

We need an Austrian in some high position of power in Europe somewhere, can't be Germany or France again.

Bill Clinton will die

Refilling for that one

Michelle Obama is a tranny

No kek on this thread.

first documented instance of an Indian pooing in the loo

My heart tells me Trump will want to redpill the world (e.g. on 9/11), but my head says it's not possible to do.

People just wouldn't accept it. They would say he is making it up, he's crazy, etc., etc.

Rerolling this too

digits confirm

/thread

Eat shit Mkembe

Soros dies, Hillary gets locked up

I will personally secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

kek confirms his displeasure

have we been too soft on the jews lately?

>Situation is tense here

Care to elaborate a bit on Operation Ronces? Another french user mentioned it and I can't find any sources in English.

As far as my french goes, I take it it's a plan formed by your Armed Forces to re-capture the no-go zones that are completely overran with Islamists?

I can see it got quite some attention from the media in 2016

Nice

Digits overruled

Trump and Putin will form a super-bloc and annex western Europe. Merkel and Soros will be captured and publically executed in love television. The advanced stages of Hilary Clinton's syphilis and kuru will not stop her from committing suicide. Bill will play saxophone at her (closed casket) funeral, but nobody will show up.

Digs say yes.

>chelsea wins the premier league

>hemorrhoids on the rise in germany because of all the buttraping refugees

screencap this

We take back Constantinople.

Marine Le Pen will win, Globalists will make a civil war happen with major chimpouts, in the end the invaders will be thrown out of France and a new France-England-Russia-USA coalition will be created.

The Jews will shut down Sup Forums

Wasted

REVEAL YOURSELF ANTITHESIS OF MOLOCH

The sacred 77 confirms Trump will redpill the world on Flight 77, London 7/7, etc.

Praise Kek

it's now against the law to not vote for merkel

My digits cancel yours

Checked

White people become prideful for being white again. New renaissance of White Culture. Higher White birth rates. Praise Kek