Killing Protesters Could Become Legal

youtube.com/watch?v=okbam9szcvI

> Republican North Dakota Rep. Keith Kempenich has introduced a remarkably evil bill that would legally absolve drivers for unintentionally hitting pedestrians who are obstructing traffic on a public road or highway. Drivers would be exempt from liability for injuring or killing a pedestrian in this way.

> Kempenich invoked the Dakota Access protests in the course of justifying his bill’s existence, claiming that groups of protesters blocked roadways, making it difficult for drivers to pass through. Kempenich asserted that these roadways are, “not there for the protesters,” who were, “intentionally putting themselves in danger.”

Oh noes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=6JYgj-HxM9E
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wlf2Km_mY4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IiSzxHfR5U
youtube.com/watch?v=JKJDW_TG_Ww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyWFX0FPhOA
youtube.com/watch?v=o2x7gHxQYYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HUZZAH!

youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU

Good. I hope a few good burgers wouldn't mind running over some "protesting" antifa scum

Couldn't this be abused, like someone walking on the side of the road gets intentionally hit, what about pedestrian walkways

Walkways =\= roads, fampai

youtube.com/watch?v=6JYgj-HxM9E
I'll just leave this here

GOD BLESS AMERICA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wlf2Km_mY4

What a glorious timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=3IiSzxHfR5U

I think if probably be willing to suffer the consequences of illegally running a protester down if I ever drive into a protest and they wouldn't move after I made it clear I was going to run them over. I guess if start off slow and hope they would have the sense to move once they see that I'm serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKJDW_TG_Ww

Based North Dakota. Accidents happen.

every Sup Forums browser migrate to N Dakota, we found our new home

> not posting the kosher version
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyWFX0FPhOA

THIS JUST IN!!
standing in the middle of a frreway might mean you get hit by a car!

good run em down, and just grind em into the pavement till heads just blust open like Alex Jones said

One more.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2x7gHxQYYE

>New laws makes drivers non-liable for any pedestrians that willingly throw themselves in front of their vehicles.
fixed that for you

Hmmm if only every country took the Tiananmen Square approach...Then they'd be no more liberal protest bullshit

Ah, you love commie murderers.

>Implying civilian traffic on the road is the same as tanks in the town square

If this happens I would seriously quit my job just to kill faggot protesters.

I could watch these all day

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS BLONDE ANA FUCKABLE

imagine an app like uber for this.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6JYgj-HxM9E
Top kkek

Why not just use some pepper spray against them?