Japan, tell US to fuck off. And Russia, you to China

Japan, isn't it time to stop being such masochists and stop being so loyal to US. It has been 27 years since the Cold War and don't forget they dropped the fucking nukes on you. Nukes.

And Russia - China "alliance" is only a short term arangement, will last only as long as they realise their objectives (Ukraine, South China Sea).

So what do you say? Slavs & Japs together?

the usa and our mighty military is the only thing keeping lil kim from wrecking nipland. i'd love to see those gooks get killed, racist bitches.

no army having beta chinks

The way people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums seem to treat nations like people never ceases to amaze me.

>"France and China should like totally be bffs you guys!"

Washington-Tokyo-Moscow Axis when?

This thread is dumb as fuck, Japan and Russia literally have nothing in common. And Japan would never ally with subhumans like Slavs, especially while it is a third world communist hellhole with nothing to offer.

>Japan and Russia literally have nothing in common

except disputed islands and a history of war

Wouldn't make much sense. China is too valuable as a trading partner, and Russia threatens our allies in Europe. A US-Tokyo-Beijing axis against a resurgent Russia, as ridiculous as that sounds, would actually be more likely (and is something we came pretty close to having in the 70s and 80s, until that moron Reagan and his Taiwanese businessmen friends had to ruin everything).

Kek, I think that's his point.

a russia us alliance is imminent you fucking idiot!

Nice try, bastard child of Ivan, but the Nip-Burger alliance will never falter!

Are you living in a parallel universe?

Nips is too submissive nation to say to fuck off to their masters. They are on the verge of collapse also.

they hate Russia and china. besides women love our big American dicks over there. I went to Kyoto last year on a business trip and brought a girl back to my hotel the second night.

Fuck those chink commie insects. Nixon was the top cuck who opened up trade with China and let them advance so quickly.

We will have china clay eventually....

Because nations have figureheads which are people and people will view other nations through their figure heads.

If my president is friends with that president than I like that country.

>and Russia threatens our allies in Europe
No they don't.
Ukraine wasn't US ally and that's why it got dicked.

Never will i trust a nip. But i guess those of them who are not autist (that'll be like 4% of all population) want to be soverign and deal things by their own. Putin received very warm welcome during his last visit, though.

Its so polluted at this point, do you even want it?

>tfw drinking filthy Chinese chunmee tea

Need that superior Jap sencha to come through

I`m getting the feeling like you`ve only read fairy tales with happy endings to be this delusional.

A Russia - USA alliance has as much chances as the Nazi Germany - Russian one. Every time in history, when there is more than one large power in the world, instead of pooling their efforts they always attempt to become the largest or strongest.

And don`t worry, you may like the Russians, and Russians on Sup Forums might like you. But that isn`t a very large percentage.

What was it like? This is my dream.

The US might've dropped nukes on Japan, but they also rebuilt their economy after the war and, in the end, the nationalist military regime did more harm to their own country than the US ever could've.

Nixon opened up trade with China because he wanted to split the Sino-Soviet alliance. And it worked perfectly.

Yes, they do. It's no secret that they want to retake the Baltics. If Estonia wasn't part of NATO, how long do you think they would last before some Russian-speaking "volunteers" using Russian military equipment conquered the place?

>Every time in history, when there is more than one large power in the world, instead of pooling their efforts they always attempt to become the largest or strongest.

Hate to put a hole in your theory there but Russia isn't even a fraction as powerful as the United States, so this would not be a problem. In fact there are probably five or six countries even ahead of Russia after America, most of which are very close U.S. allies.

bullshit. Russia is a major military power

I lived in China for a year. 100% certain I'm going to have cancer because of it. I can't imagine a worse place on the planet.

Onorabu future engrish teacher san has spoken.

Russia has

1.) large population
2.) highly advanced/modern military tech
3.) massive nuclear arsenal
4.) self-sufficient in food, oil, and natural gas

Nah I actually have a very established career making 100k in America thank you, I do not need to run away from my home because I am a failure.

I do however recognize that the Japanese are honorary aryans who have chosen their allies carefully and realize that Russia literally has nothing to offer a country that isn't Iran or North Korean tier.

What US has and russia don't:

1) High tech industries
2) Lots of cash to invest
3) Financial institutes
4) Political influence to sell

What Russia has to offer:

1) Important geopolitical position
2) Resourses to sell
3) Good investment potential
4) Modern Army to collaborate in serious happening

That means that in post-cold-war era Russia and US can have really profitable relationship. The mentality of cold-war is the only problem.

I thought that Russia was very protective of their important resources and even buys expensive resources they have a lot of off of China to save their stockpiles?

I don't think they would willingly trade valuable precious metals and ect. to the U.S.

*US:

3) Most progressive financial institutes. Much better then in Eu for example.

Thats really important thing.

Quite contrary, Russia sells everything valuable and buys all shit imaginable. Putin is not just a super cuck he is a disaster in country planning and spending policy.

You've got that backwards. Russia sells everything it can, its economy basically runs on commodity exports.

It is, but so are China, the UK, France, Japan...Russia isn't miles ahead of those countries, it's not the 1980s anymore.

>t. someone who hasn't talked to a Japanese person in his life.

she was really cute. she spoke a little English to. all you have to do over there is approach a woman and tell her that you saw her from across the room and that you just had to go speak to her ect ect ask her things about herself ect. men over there don't take anyt initiative to meet women like that so they enjoy it. plus if your white you can get almost any woman you want.the sex was alright. she didn't screech like a dying cat like they do in those fucking jav videos.

To be fair to Putin
Making good deals while being sanctioned by half the world is kinda impossible