Merkel will never be reelecte-

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/763832/Angela-Merkel-Germany-polls-Martin-Schulz-European-Migrant-Crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After so many polls, were here in trump timeline.

Havent you learned yet?

>no two party system in germany
>cant win with less votes either
>coalition governments make sure you need allies to get shit done

Only Merkel is ready for the job

#StopSchulz
#MamaMerkel

>Britain will NEVER vote to leave the EU!!!
*Vote to leave succeeds*
>The cubs will NEVER win the world series!!!
*Cubs wins world series
>Trump will NEVER beat Hillary and get elected!!!
*Trump is now President*
>The Patriots will NOT beat the Falcons in Super Bowl LI!!!!!
*Patriots come back to win overtime*
present day:
>MERKEL IS GUARENTEED TO BE REELECTED!!!

Never doubt the power of Cuckmany

britain was always the least EU-loving country, and the polls never left the margin of error, Trump did lose the popular vote as predicted and won because of a small number of votes in a couple states, all within margin of error, also and I didn't even say she's guaranteed to be reelected, I said vote for her because it's either her or schulz, a nu-male more left-wing more euro-loving merkel

Also germanics are cucked by nature. They voted for van der cuck in Austria, the most cucked vote in italy's referendum was in the german district up north, etc

I expect Mekel will get reelected, or at least a similarly shit candidate. I have no faith in the German people, from over here they seem way too far gone. That doesn't matter, it's more important to me that the other European nations respond properly; by giving up on Germany and literally walling them out. The eternal kraut will cease only in its death, and the rest of the civilized world would do well to learn a lesson from its demise.

>2/3rds of the population want a "choice" between Angela Merkel and Angela Merkel in drag

The horror, oh the horror

There is no salvation for Germany. The countries of interest are the Netherlands and France.

You're right about Brexit but they were massively off with Trump in almost every swing state.

Germany is going to have to be invaded to save it. Merkel and Schulz are the two worst choices they could pick.

Even though I hate to admit it, you are probably right.
Given the fact that NO party will go into coalition with AFD and the CDU will definately be the strongest party but without absolute majority, wich means, a STRONGER AFD as an opposition party leads to SPD-GRÜNE-Linke not reaching majority in parliament.
Hence one of the 4 remaining parties (excluding AFD) will be forced to form a government with CDU leading to Merkel being reelected.
Schulz is a meme and can't beat Merkel.
CDU and Linke hate each others guts, GRÜNE and FDP alone will be to small to form a government with CDU, as Merkel will still loose a few percentage points to AFD.
The only viable coalition partner is SPD, leading to exactly the same government we had the previous years.
If AFD get's 5-15% we possibly get Schulz (who is worse than Merkel)
If AFD gets 16-25% (wich I am hoping for) the aforementioned scenario happens and we get Merkel.

Germany will re-elect merkel. France and greece going to exit tho. Euro will die so will eu.

Germany will be left with mass migrant crisis next 10 years they have crossed critical point already where more citizens are leftists than right

how likely is the 2nd scenario?

Yup
But the polls have always gotten within 10%
So, for germany, it's a lost cause
For france, it's probably lost too unless something changes

All of my gen-x german friends and acquaintances were brainwashed from birth to think that nationalism was a disgusting and dangerous concept so I'm not surprised that the country is now voluntarily committing suicide. Bye Germany. Glad I got to visit the country several times before it went to shit.

I used to think the two-party system was as bad as it got a democratic system. Then along comes Europe, showing the absolute farce that are coalitions and a dozen main contenders. What a joke.

bwahaha, fucking Ruhrgebiet

She's deporting 500k migrants this year, give her some slack.

After seeing Schulz, Merkel doesn't seem to be so bad anymore. I wouldn't vote for either of their two parties but I think Schulz is even worse.

(((polls)))

the only other candidate they have a a zionist faggot who demands germany be subservient to israel
He's merkel on steroids

>Merkel creates problem herself
>does small think to try and "make it better"
>GIVE HER SOME SLACK HUISE!!!

Nah, fuck that cunt, Germans need to hang her and put her severed head on a pike as a warning to others not to destroy the nation in the same vein she did

It's because they're parliamentarist. If they elected their executive directly you'd see less "grand coalition" bs

Coalitions are not the problem per se, some countries have coalitions that make sense. It's just that gernans vote for people who can't work together with their own side (supposedly) and keep making grand coalitions. Technically this means germans tend to stay near the center since they keep voting for the same stuff

In a way the US has coalitions too in the several factions, it's just that they're more permanent and decided before elections, not after

How is Linke polling so low?

I'm banking on Le Pen and Wilders winning
If they can do it, perhaps the domino effect will boost AfD's chances

they fucked up big time

The entire german "left" is unwilling to work with the left party. It's embarrassing beyond belief. Meanwhile the german conservatives talk about the AfD as if it were the NSDAP.
So the only thing left is grand coalition bs. It's unlikely to change in the recent future.

I read in a recent article that Merkel was willing to be in a coalition with AfD to counter the SPD

We forget sometimed, but CDU is supposed to be right-wing in Germany

well, on the good side at least it's unlikely you guys get a government entirely on either side that half of voters would hate forever like in the US

The people who really dislike it the most nowadays are the non EUcucked people, but AFAIK most germans are EUcucks who love don't seem to care about mass immigration, or if they care don't vote like it

link

I have more hope in Wilders than Le Pen, but she CAN win, its just unlikely right now

explain

express.co.uk/news/world/763832/Angela-Merkel-Germany-polls-Martin-Schulz-European-Migrant-Crisis

>In October, Mrs Merkel's own party called for her to form a new alliance with the surging AfD which was only founded in April 2013.

>Politicians from the CDU fear they could lose their grip on control of the country and one prominent member has now called on an alliance between the parties.

>During the regional elections, the AfD came second taking 24.3 per cent of the vote.

>Currently the CDU is an alliance with the SPD and Greens.

Seems like they want a coalition with everyone

>as predicted
The pop vote polls were off by 2% on average.

No shit she's gonna get reelected, the conservative party in Germany is massively popular.

margin of error is 3% IIRC

point remains, it was a really small change in few places that made trump win due to the EC. No such thing in europe

REEEEEEEEEEEEE