SWEDEN YES!

SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=t45LsbaDAl8
therationalmale.com/2016/02/03/the-war-brides-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Feminists submitting to Islam.
When the fuck did they decide that the oppressiveness of Islam was okay?

Let them. We'll see if memes become real life.

So this.... is the power............ of feminism........

women love being submissive to real men

Well it's against the Iranian law to not cover up women. Still pretty stupid to even bring them to Iran

That's what they've always wanted. Feminism is just a shit test. When women said they wanted the right to vote, they didn't actually want the right to vote. They expected to be slapped hard and fucked in the ass as punishment for stepping out of line. That's why feminism has failed to satisfy women despite achieving their stated goals: every demand that men acquiesce to is one step further away from what women actually want them to do.

This.

Both have a common enemy: western white culture. They believe if they respect islam; islam will respect them in return. The women will see haji true face when it is too late.

This is seriously some weak submissive shit.

That's really the redpill of feminism right there.

Look at their shy school girl smiles
Look at the way they have to cover their soaking wet pussies as they walk by

I've heard the most astounding mental gymnastics when it comes to Western women and Islam. Shit like that the Hijab is liberating because it removes the oppressive raping gaze of men or some shit like that.

these kuffar whores are still showing their hair doe

Swedish women make for very obedient Muslim slaves.

Listen shitlord its not oppressive
I F
Y O U
C H O O S E
to wear the hijab

These brave feminist politicians clearly chose to wear them therefore is not oppression.

It's in Iran, why shouldn't they follow the traditions of the country?

Do they follow the traditions in non western countries?

Ahahahaha

What?

well they shouldnt be able to even talk to the men if they did that, so this is just a half-assed virtue signaling attempt

The real mistake is allowing Woman to govern the affairs of Nations forged by Men. That's the real problem.

this is important

Does anyone need any more proof than this that women are just seeking attention?

>"LOOK, SEE, WE'RE PROGRESSIVE, WE RESPECT EVERYONE. LOOK AT ME, LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT WE ARE."

There needs to be a Swedish holocaust so you can start over. You're too far gone, faggots.

TURN BACK TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

It was a direct question.
Do they follow the traditions in non western countries?

It's unreal, unfuckingreal.

>well they shouldnt be able to even talk to the men if they did that
Says who? Is there a source on that statement? Perhaps you could direct me to a relevant Iranian law.
Yes... as evidenced by them wearing the hijab in Iran for example.

>the burqa ? it's empowering !
>talibans are the real feminist !

women are fucked up

what happened to pure sweden lads

> Tt feels like Iraq

heh

The same thing happening to your cucked country now.

Let me give you a hint of when it all started..

>Vaginal Jew

Congrats, your country is now on the downslope to utter chaos and being unrecognizable from its traditional past.

This 100%

>letting women run your government

not even once

you are making me thinking internally paolo

Why are Europeans so overwhelmingly pussy whipped

Politics is just a fashion statement for women

Someone should add Mad Dog to this picture.

Dumma jävel. Han frågade: Följer muslimer våra traditioner och seder i västvärlden?

Kek, this is the best bait comment I have seen in quite a while.

I have been studying this fenomena for a while
long story short women want to be controlled and told what to do
sounds like a rapists ideology but I have run out of answers
proof is OP

Compared to based Queen Elizabeth who took one of the Sandnigger Kings on a wild ride in her her car around the palace.
Sweden, UNFUCK YOURSELF

Yes and they will continue because new culture is empowering different is good and the more different the better.

Their panties are drenched in pussy juice during this walk. They want to be dominated so badly and deep inside know it's their place. That's why they want Sweden to be conquered by Islam so badly.

I love this, when the pendulum swings the other way its going to be insane. The Swede Reich will not only remove kebab physically but also spiritually and intellectually. There will be an IKEA on Mars, the government will be killing pure eugenically bred Swedes for not being Swedish enough.

Connecting these two events is retarded. Top photo is of Isabella Lövin, one of the leaders of the green party, and a few women from her party. While Isabella Lövin is called the deputy prime minister, this is just an honorary title and she has no real political power. The bottom photo is Stefan Löfvén, Margot Wallström and a few women who are all from the Social Democrats. Coincidentally, Margot Wallström is the actual deputy prime minister of Sweden.

Either way, none of the women in the top photo are in the bottom photo.

What am I looking at here? GIS has nothing.

This shit doesn't even make me angry anymore, it makes me sad. I weep for Europe.

How is it that no matter what country or what culture, feminist circles are always the same? Even in Finland the feminist groups are full of islam apologists, crying "islamophobia" every single time something like OPs picture is brought up.

Never mind, I found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t45LsbaDAl8

Shit like this will never fail to bring a smile to my face.

XD

>There will be an IKEA on Mars

Well, it's against the law to rape, so it's pretty stupid to bring nonwhites to Sweden.

there's an edit floating around somewhere

did the second nig start pretending to have a seizure or something?
what the fuck was that

But he didn't shoot! RACISTS!

pure impotent animal rage

They do choose to wear it...

They obviously could get diplomatic immunity to surpass that law during their diplomatic visit.

Too real, bro...

This. Fucking dumb bitch hypocrites.

>“The life of the enemy . Whoever lives for the sake of combating an enemy has an interest in the enemy's staying alive.”
To sound edgy and quote Nietzsche, current feminists are fighting for issues that were already resolved decades ago by the first feminists. To get the same rights as men.

In absence of a true patriarchy to fight against, they embraced Islam with their mysoginistic laws and culture, so when their culture replaces ours, they will gain again an enemy to fight against.

audio pls

therationalmale.com/2016/02/03/the-war-brides-of-europe/

This. The only way to fix it is via fascism. They'll say they hate it but their pussies will be wet when their men come home from work.

GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY JUST KILL ME NOW
>IT WILL ONLY GO DOWNWARDS FROM HERE

Guys...I really need to lay off of Sup Forums for a while. My blood is fucking boiling, and I'm going to end up punching a hole in the wall. Just call me when the revolution starts so I can participate in eliminating these vapid, traitorous, nation-wrecking cunts.

>tfw been imaging a fictional war scenario
>basically all minorities and white liberals vs. conservative white men
>Al Nusra allies with the Militant Feminists League to take Stockholm from the white nationalists
>they succeed
>after fighting the Nusra militants rape the feminists
>meanwhile in USA the Dindu Alliance (BLM + Black Panthers), La Raza and the LGBT Militia are duking it out against the Trump Army

I wish I had drawing skills so I can make this into a comic book or something

They all look alike cumskin.

SVERIGE

JA!!!!!

god bless

At this point its just pure comedy, I want to see just how low sweden will go. Its hilarious to me. The german women yelling allah akbar still have swedes beat though.

>Women of Sweden's feminist government
What is this? And are they in their own country doing that?

They're in Iran...

He probably tased her. Did it to the other one before taking her down too.