An atheist who has never seen a building before would assume these skyscrapers were formed by natural forces via...

An atheist who has never seen a building before would assume these skyscrapers were formed by natural forces via deposition of materials and erosion over millions of years; a Christian would examine the structure and determine that it was designed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV4rvTxcMSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3UX8yIBZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And only retards believe that the Planes who destroyed the WTC were real.

PLANES WERE CGI!

Fuck off idiot get a life

youtube.com/watch?v=gV4rvTxcMSY

Yeah, and both would be right. English language being what it is, you are assuming human people are not forces of nature. Nature and god meaning two different things in this language in the metaphysical sense are the same thing. By nature an atheist means god. They are both the same thing.

They're both right.

>The WTC was built with materials developed from things that have been around for millions of years
>It was designed by architects

OP speaks the truth and you all ignore him like you all did with Jesus. I don't want to get off this wild ride.

Jim Fetzer disinfo gtfo we know the planes were real and the Jews did it

Christ 1
Dawkins 0

>Christian would conclude they were built by an invisible man out of nothing using mind-magic

An atheist would see those twin towers
A religious fundamentalist would see a pile of rubble

*tips fedora*

Why wouldn't an atheist think that people made it?

Suppose you come home and you find the window broken with footprints on the floor and you find your TV is missing. Would you take the agnostic position and just say that we can't know what happened because we didn't actually see anything, or would you take the atheist position and say that this is how the house always was?

I take the theist position and look at the evidence and reason that a thief broke into the house.

Only a retard believes God is limited in his skill to design systems.

Which gives your view of God a greater, more glorious sign of divine wisdom?

A) A static system that is designed and slowly decays into nothingness and is just "good looking" for a time... or...

B) A complex, glorious system that functions in accordance to rules and methods that He designed, and provides the world in such a form that he designed its very base mechanisms?

To not believe in evolution, geological evolution, and stellar evolution is diminishing God.

We are designed in his image as a TRINITY. A body. A mind. A soul. A three part mechanism.

We evolved. Our world is billions of years old... by natural forces that HE designed and operate according to HIS will.

TLDR: Both parties are faggots, including OP, my methodology of Christian-Science belief is superior.

>his intellectual founders are marxist kikes
>hes actively contributing to the death of white culture
>hell never have a connection with his ancestors
>hell never live in a shared values community

Its never too late, user

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3UX8yIBZI

Come home, "atheists".

>still falling for early 2000s CGI

Begging the Question

christianity was infiltrated by jews a long time ago and you'd be a fool to still practice it

this would be a reasonable statement if you were 16 years old and beginning our journey into the world of edgy questioning everything and it came with a hint of sarcasm.

I, too, hate white culture. Thanks for posting, fellow white man.

you're the shill here. the book tells you that jews are the chosen ones. the fact of the matter is you cannot be a white nationalist and a chirstian at the same time

Well yeah...

Something cannot come out of nothing unless that something was brought of nothing by an infinite entity.

Are you saying that the proceeding logic is wrong, burger?

And seeing that you are a burger the type of burger you must be is a McWrong.

If this is bait you're an idiot.
If this is sincere you're an idiot.

Don't tell me which though - until you do you're Schrodinger's Idiot and I quite like it.

This is only true for pantheists, which is essentially atheism to Christians. They are not the same in the metaphysical sense to them, because God is supernatural. He is a force outside of nature. This is why Spinoza was cast out as a heretic even though he believed in "God".

From a architectural stand point those buildings were fucking ugly.

You're the best poster on Sup Forums right now.

Keep it up.

Thats where youre wrong friendo, well not entirely

White culture IS Christian culture. If you ever want to actually see the day of the rope you have to convince us from within the Church.

Which tbqh isnt that hard to do when framed correctly

If you ever want to see your ideas practiced somewhere besides an anonymous image board youll learn to recognize friends when you see them

Who designed god?

Oh, so the Twin Towers were designed by a human? How come there weren't any skyscrapers built by humans hundreds of years ago? How come skyscrapers today are so much more complex and sophisticated than skyscrapers 50 years ago?

It's almost as if skyscrapers have EVOLVED over time through NATURAL SELECTION you fucking retard.

man

I disagree, shithead.

Nope

Thats nice.
Too bad there is zero evidence the bible is correct.

i like this unpussified version of christianity. taking us one step closer to the holy wars v.3 every day

if u believe in flat earth r u diminishing god

No, you have evidence to suggest that they were built by man. Nobody but theists would wildly assert it must be God that did it.

>Something cannot come out of nothing unless that something was brought of nothing by an infinite entity.

How do you know that?