>next family member gets flu shot
>gets the flu
>don't take flu shot
>don't get the flu

but Trump needs people to have autism, how else could he get supporters such as

twitter.com/jinsaotome
twitter.com/kaylanapublic

to like him?

This format is forbidden. It's dishonest, quick enough to facilitate spamming, and against posted board rules.

WE'RE NOT

anyone who says they are are plants
no one is that stupid and attaching antivaxxers to the right is exactly how we play into liberal hands

Sup Forums IS PRO VACCINATIONS

>Sup Forums IS PRO VACCINATIONS

anti-vaxxers are retarded california liberals

SO dumpf is a Californian liberal? thank you.

CTR please go.

Our God-Emperor Trump has shown us the light and I will NOT let Jewish doctors pump MY CHILD with dangeorus chemicals.

If anything you're the fucking plant.

has trump come out publicly against vaccinations since this tweet? how come no-one has asked him this?

stop with lib propaganda

Enjoy dying of smallpox anti vax morons

>Euro vaxxing: these shots against terrible diseases that will cripple your child are mandatory, also get these when you enter a third world shithole
>Murican vaxxing: 25 Tv spots why you should get vaxxed against hyper obscure flavour of the month diseases where the side effects are more severe than the actual illness

Keep that in mind when you talk about anti vaxxers.

Currently doing more harm than good. More and more of the diseases these vaccines are suppose to prevent are making comebacks. Many vaccines have questionable ingredients. The worst is that the number of "recommended" vaccines for children has more then tripled in the past 25 years. Just look at how many shots doctors give to the typical 2-3 year old these days.

>implying all of Trump's children aren't vaccinated
kek

you realize that without vaccines your children can die from polio or small pocks right?
unless you just deny that those diseases ever existed

even if vaccines DID cause autism it's better that your kids take a change at getting autism than die

It's a terrorist attack vector.

Shills, you have no power here

Because they operate in lock step with retards like Alex Jones.

He can always turn into a leftie. No worries of running out of autists there.

AUTISM
>It did not exist before Vaccines. Many such cases.

Not neccessarily against it, but the fact that anytime someone suggests it shouldn't be mandated amd parents face a firing squad for missing a vaccination by normies makes me think. Especially because the people saying this are the same people saying if you don't mutilate a boys dick against his will, permamently reducing sexual pleasure by like half, no women will have sex with him and he'll immediately catch AIDS or something.
I don't think one way or the other, I just don't trust these retards who get so defensive when someome suggests something contrarian.

Barron got autism from vaccines, or Trump blames them because he thinks his genes are so perfect but Trump will never admit that because he never fucks with his family, its everything to him.

There's a "1 in a million" chance of getting nerve damage that can potentially paralyze you.

I actually know someone who had this happen to them.

Dammit my first sentence came out wrong.
*normies think they should face a firing squad

consequence of your industry
>there is only one type of flu
kek, also anecdotal
see one
>most prolific anti-vax country in the world
>More and more of the diseases these vaccines are suppose to prevent are making comebacks
it writes itself

Vaccines are a proved and effective science, if you think your vaccines are causing problems / being tampered with, you should be campaigning to stop the tamperers - not the vaccines.

Vaccines may be effective, but they load them with toxic shit, either because it's a matter of acceptable losses or engineering humanity.

pol is literally the typical white trash american

Kek btfo

Jesus Christ Trump is anti-vaccine? That is such a negstive point it could change my perspective about him.

Because Sup Forums thinks. Vaccinations are fine, 10+ at once is retarded.

Once again, the idea is great and the way it's performed is abhorrent.

oh look i get to post this again

>>implying all of Trump's children aren't vaccinated

>implying all of Trump's children aren't autistic

But you don't get 10 at once.
You get some shots with 3 at once when you're a kid because you want to prevent some nasty diseases that way.

Then again, Trump was wrong on something. So what? Sup Forums isn't a hivemind and that's what's so good about it.

Not bad, not bad

high quality post

Everyone I met who was vaccinated is either dead or slowly dying.

Sup Forums is a peaceful board of satire

Nothing is real

Ayy

Because mental retardation. these people are seriously some of the kost igborsnt on the face of the planet. Have you not noticed?