youtube.com/watch?v=Ac4LEopZXjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/user/sciencekiller224xxx/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Goldhagen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nazi Era
>1890 song

Yea I also hate the Nazi Era Chancellors like Bismarck.

the pride of germany is but a seed requiring the water of patriots

he knew what he was doing.

Good job.

*blood of patriots

My favorite anthem, Haydn is the fucking bomb.

They are just being ignorant. As always.

>Nazi-Era

God those people are retarded

This. What the fuck.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Nay, it needs the blood of tyrants to flourish

The Horst-Wessel Lied was the anthem of Nazi Germany, this is literally just the Bismarck-Era VERSE of the current German anthem, and the only remotely controversial part about it is that it states Germany's older borders. The third verse of the German anthem is the only one still sing, the one that starts with "Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit." I don't know how they expect people at large to know that. They basically just found a mistake to hyperbolize into being part of the giant Nazi conspiracy, but that's hardly news.

Have you considered maybe you're being the ignorant one, neo-German?

Fuck off, gyspy.

I'm not a Ukrainian you fucking refugee. :^)

Yes. This. It is considered offensive because it makes mention of Belgian and Austrian and Polish and French Rivers and other things.

i dont get it, why did they change it anyway.

how is the comment section of that video not overflowing with generic "SO THIS IS DRUMPFS AMERICA" at 6 gorrilion upvotes each?

that's pretty racist. they should make a new national anthem that better reflects the current population of Germany and the struggles they have overcome in the face of bigotry and ignorance

Mohammad calling 100% white patricians gypsies. My fucking sides...

The ANGLO needs to finish what it started! The BLOOD will FLOW

This is very insensitive. They should be aware that the current wording is 'Deutschland Deutschland unter Allah.'

I thought it was the (roma)nians that were the gypsies around there?

Why would they? It would be like someone burning down your house only for them to tell you to build another one.

deustchland fur allein

My fault didn't mean Austria, it was Northern Italy.

Within these borders, in old German states there were 143 of them, there was a demand for a unification and a central pride for being German.
Hence this song incorporated EVERY part of German speaking borders and aimed to unify the split apart people to a ONE GERMAN NATION.

>0:55

look the guy holding the German flag on the left. He is singing it also xD

They literally just sang that verse because it's the first one, I'm pretty sure people just sing the third one (unsure about the second.) it's just people making an honest mistake- not some flagrant display of white supremacy of whatever fucking nonsense they'll try to spin it as.

There is no german nation anymore so it is not suitable and bigoted.

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SHUT IT DOWN

Negros, negros bring the crime in
Bring the crime in, murder too
Syrians and also Afghans
Also Iran, bring them through.

Translation: Someone sang the German national anthem.

Yes if Germany won't do it themselves we will have to help them.

pic related is what the racist white male German is looking to achieve, the only way to secure peace on the European continent is the eradication of so called "ethnic Germans"
it's simple, anyone can understand. The old one was overcomplicated therfore inherently racist

Truly a moving song

That was well sung desu.

Aus Arabien und Syrien-
Alle Länder voller Sand!

Bongistan bringing the bants.

nothing makes sense anymore

But that's racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic.

Germany doesn't deserve an anthem at all, they should just play 90s pakistani hit songs.

Ugh... I just... CAN'T EVEN.
I am LITERALLY shaking right now.
This is just horrible!

link to the vid?

We are only trying to help our main bloodline return to what it's supposed to be
2nd reich is best reich

it's an obvious Sup Forums troll, newfag

What the fuck? Judging by her picture she looks 16-25.
Her grandparents were protesting Vietnam, not being round up.

>she
nah youtube.com/user/sciencekiller224xxx/videos

Don't be retarded, its a obvious troll account.

breddy low energy tbqh.

last time i checked you had a massive problem with pakis

not defending the story or the troll account, but it is very possible to have grandparents that were holocaust survivors at that age

I'm 19, my father is 72, and my dead grandfather was born in 1896

some people have children very late in life.

Daily reminder that this song is about the different Germanic peoples setting aside their regional personas and embracing a German identity, IT IS NOT about Germany being better than everyone else.

>the actual lyrics of the song are nazi-era

Look at all the Krautcucks trying to shout over it. Sad!

i was around 13 when my grandfather died with 90 he was 51 when he became father to my mother, so yeah it happens

thanks, master

I think someone was pranking behind the scenes.
Also people who get offended by the song are pussies, it isn't the Nazi anthem and the "above everything" was about that Germans should put Germany above everything else, not that it is above everything else.

>being this defensive and adding a disclaimer for everything
There really is no hope for Germany.

If there is even a fleeting similarity or link to the Nazi's, they will bring it up. Unless it's something like national healthcare or wilderness preservation; when you compare that stuff to the Nazi's your just being paranoid.

News here blew it way out of proportions as always. >PLAYED NAZI SONG
>EVERYONE OUTRAGED
>GERMAN TEAM TALKED ABOUT LEAVING AS A PROTEST.

Watch the clip, nothing happens.

How do you pronounce that shitshow of a language?
Douche-land or dutch-land?

like dutch-land but the u pronounced "oy"

The most controversial part about the song is the part where it mentions German women being the most beautiful in Europe.

In other words it is not offensive in the least.

>German team member Andrea Petkovic was disturbed by Saturday's performance, saying on the German federation's website: 'It was the worst experience that has ever happened to me - horrifying and shocking.'

Doych-land? Aight.

>replying to people on Sup Forums
America is truly lost
the most beautiful women in the world are German women though, but that doesn't mean that there aren't thousands of ugly ones as well or that they are on average the most beautiful ones

Doytchluhnd

Maybe back in 1890, nowadays Germany is fat as fuck. French and Scandinavians beat them out by a mile.

>the most beautiful women in the world are German women though, but that doesn't mean that there aren't thousands of ugly ones as well or that they are on average the most beautiful ones

>oy gevalt they played the song that was broadcast to my grandparents in the Treblinka showers
Meanwhile all the Germans in the crowd are singing along like nothing is weird. Makes me think.

How was your doner kebab today, mohamed?

The belief is that all of German history is nothing but a build up to the Nazis and that Naziism is the natural end result of German culture as proposed by German Sonderweg historians and popularized even more thanks to this kike:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Goldhagen

Hitler's Willing Executioner's was incredibly popular and is basically one of the most blatantly racist/anti-ethnic books ever published but it's okay since it's against white people (German's in this case). It's so bad that even other Oy Veys think he's nuts.

Just heritagefagging.

If you like pasty dull women with a horrendous and off putting language and accent

>this a troll account

>german bantz

hang tight german bros

we comin

So what´s the US trying to tell us?

Get our act together and unite? Harder said than done, expecially with the bullshit nazi cries.

>Nazi-era
I thought it was the current anthem

Yes and no.
The melody is the same but the text was changed after ww2

Obviously it needs both

the text or one verse?

One day I will meet the kike who's grandparents weren't "holocaust survivors"

You are jewish

Where the reactions of the players and audience happy? It's a little hard to tell. They look a little surprised.

Is this song viewed as inappropriate to sing or pay in Germany these days?

No they were pretty triggered like your average Krauts. You can see them desperately trying to sing over it.

The only way to ensure the stability of Europe is for the German white men to take over again.

Europe was and is thriving under a German rule, only guys not cucked by us is U.K.
The only problem is us trying to go out and import shitskins. It's not like we need their skin for lamp shades, we use glass for that now. I don't understand.

Also:
Sit down, DeShawneequan. Congoid subhuman.

Terror und Kinderprostitution
Sind des Musel's Unterpfand

It wasn't even changed.

I'm not black, and it's a damn shame
I hate myself for my German blood. I will not be having any children because of it

vote Schulz SPD victory guaranteed!

President John Tyler, born in 1790, has two living grandchildren.

Sure, Shashonaneek.

This is the wrong kind of thinking. Germany has always been a mixing pot. Germany was built by immigrants, and it's enriched by a diverse swath of people and cultures.

Don't turn your back on what Germany stands for.