Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5onaWSflUQ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all the sciences
>whatever negro made this shit thinks this book exists

Of all the nations and peoples that proclaim themselves the greatest race, the illusions of the negro are truly laughable. The picaninny stands atop books written by white men and peers unto a mirror forged by white men. Yet, he foolishly believes himself a Pharaoh.

>all the sciences

Too bad he didnt read the books

WE

>niggers standing on books as to not get their shoes dirty while watching fantasy tv

Looks legit

WUZ

checked fpbp

LEARN ALL THE SCIENCES NIGGA!

DAT BOI IZ SMAHT. HE BE REEDIN ALL DEM SINUSES N SHEEEEIT.

Heard this best from another user, literally like all White Americans believing they descended from ancient Romans or Tunesians and Indonesians believing they were direct descendants of Mohammad's tribe.

Egyptians are Egyptian n sheet. Blacks are generally Bantu and have as much relation to Egypt as McDonald's tendies and grandma's chicken pot pie.

I know this is a b8 thread, but OP I suppose you're a sandnigger so answer this: do your fellow goat fuckers know about American niggers' stance on Ancient Egypt and what do they think of this shit?

Holy kek.I really hope someone made this ironically.

uga booga, No.

Wow, negroes sure are smart

EMPERORZ

I think you guys got the symbolism wrong.

A nigger who thinks he "WAZ KANGZ" trampling on the "history of humanity", the "knowledge of the universe", the "knowledge of civilization" and "all the sciences".

So WAZ KANGZ = RETARD is the message of this.

Haha niggers be dumb n shit xD

they did

Sup Forums is dumb though

I HATE EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sup Forums EMBRACE ME CUDDLE ME FEEL ME BE ME

Amazing how its not about even one accomplishment he made. Just people he FEELS are his ancestors.

Once again the black man disrespects books, knowledge and science by using the said books to stand upon to feed his prideful delusions.

>Standing on books instead of reading them.
Looks legit.

>The bible touching the koran while being stood upon

This is triple blasphemy. Nobody is happy with this.

>dianetics
What? Why?

At least they're putting them to some sort of use.

The ones who built, discovered, invented, and documented everything.

Regardless of our skin color....

"We wusn't Kangs".

>Dianetics

>bible
>holy Quran
Pick one

At least they read MSM.

Because we wuz thetans and shit

his trashcan is a watermelon

tfw not nigger master race

i read that dude now im really fucking smaRT

Why finns where killing Russians for being Russians in 1917?

Give it back jamal

AYOO TYRONE

WHATCHU KNOW BOUT ALLLL DEM SCIENCES N SHIET? IT LIT SENPAI?

OH MY GOD YOU STUPID NIGGERS AFRICA IS A MASSIVE CONTINENT YOU HAVE ANCESTORS FROM THE CONGO AND YOU THINK SOME ARABS AT THE TOP OF AFRICA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITYH YOU

>(((Dianetics)))

WE WUZ KANGZ
youtu.be/5onaWSflUQ0

I do like Frank though.

Daily reminder that niggers are another race of jews

Jews are a cult, not a nation. And they are much more violent.

peace and blessings family

Why is that kid watching national geographic in his bathroom?

DAS RITE!

The vast majority of american blacks don't give a fuck about egypt. Only a minority of afro-centric weirdos. Is was a society built on african slavery, just like america. Most black americans at this point are a euro-subsaharan and american mongrelized mix.

>vast majority of american blacks don't give a fuck about egypt
Is this really true? Probably my confirmation bias speaking, but didn't big influential African Americans like MLK, Muhammed Ali and Malcolm X also believe in that stuff? Not to mention the Nation of Islam etc.

>all da sciences n shieeet

Is that you, OP?

WE

Don't just eat dead niggers, or feed them to your livestock, or render them for fat, or god forbid just throw them away.

Get the fucking organs!!!

WUZ

At least you can one day live in Negropolis, aka Atlanta.

>all the science and history of Africans can fit in those 4 books

kek makes u think

Africian-American actually an accurate description. In terms of genotype I wonder what percentage of African American DNA is European, on average.

KANGZ

Black Americans are on average 17-18% white.

>Africian-American actually an accurate description.
The hyphen is America's biggest enemy, friend.

Black "leadership" in the US has always been jew puppets. The average based american black gets zero representation or media exposure, because (((they))) control mass media, so as a black to get any spotlight you have to signal zionist loyalty. The whoopi goldbergs and shit of the world push the mis-representation of american blacks.

Look at all the things Blacks will Trample on just to indulge their delusions of grandeur

literally no one beyond kindergarten teachers care about MLK. Politicians give it lip service because they have to once a year while everyone enjoys the day off not caring. Malcom X/ Ali are literal "who" people.

Do they really believe this or is it just a meme?

Yes. It's an insidious jew trick.

Anyone else PHD in all dem sciences?

15 pages left to read before i get my degree

It's about time to put a stop to this larping shit.

Black people are the most gullible people on the planet.

I'm with TR on his opinion that America has no room for hyphenated Americans; however, it beats calling otherwise decent human beings a deragotary term simply because they share the same color skin with a bunch of savages.

>education flushes ignorance
>black girl on toilet
what did they mean by this

It's more like 20-30 percent.

Left untouched, the sub-saharan african has not yet invented the wheel, nor dreamed a sail, or invented a 2-story structure.

So you've read almost the whole 600 pages of science. Wow, you must be so black.

You're probably right, I've found the 17-18% claim comes from a Black Nationalist website.

HOL UP

its called the bible

I think it's 10 to 25 percent

>ALL THE SCIENCES

why do most of the doesn't look black?

But that's not what the "average" black american looks like. That is the pol meme that black americans are all black and ugly, blacks in america exist on a diverse gradient.

Pic related is only slightly lighter than the "average". Lightskins get no representation. They don't fit neatly into the jew narrative, only the leslie jones types, which is why she is on SNL.

Why try to claim Egypt when Sub-Saharan Africa actually had empires and kingdoms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires

t. Tyrone Biggums

>just "Bible"
>"Holy" Quaran
>Bible touching Quaran

crazy huh
egyptians are africans

because the only "blacks" who can accomplish anything are those who are 75%+ white

this
nigger is using books to stand on them

pol is retarded as always

There's no doubt in the racial hierarchy niggas are at the bottom.