BREAKING: Hillary running in 2020

Just when you drumpfters thought she was finished she rises from the dead to SLAY the evil oraange faced nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EZB3W5wIE
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no link
Neck yourself.

>article literally starts off by saying it isn't based on any facts

No one cares. She'll probably die before then, and she'll lose even if she doesn't die

I am a democrat and we have some house cleaning to do. that starts with the clintons

She wouldn't even make it past the primaries.

I hope she does run again. That way she will be even more humiliated when she loses in the primaries.

over 900 superdelegates paid for from the get go could possibly win her the primaries again, but she will never be president, she's a fucking joke.

OUT OUT OUT fkn kike

Will she make it to 2020 ?

Sh-Sh-Shareblue?

How to get necked before 2020.

How can she when she will be in prison for life?

Drumpf BTFO!

Seriously though, we can't let him get near those nuclear codes.

>Implying Hillary is still alive
The bitter irony being that she died on 9/11

She had 1.something billion dollars
loses to LITERALLY HITLER with 100 mil
she should never tweet or show her face again.

>Clinton vs Warren in the primaries
>Dems have to decide which autistic screeching they like more
>Warren becomes VP pick
>WHIIIIIIITE MAAAAAAAAAALES
>trump wins electoral college 338-200
>a decade more screeching
PLEASE

Democrats are even dumber than I thought if they run Hillary again.

They'll find someone else. They'll rig the primaries against her in 2020 if they have to, just like they did with Bernie.

DOUBLEDOWN

Now it seems like they trying to lose on purpose... what's their endgame?

Crashing their party... with no survivors!

3rd times the charm

Based singles confirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EZB3W5wIE

Running from what?

kek

Yes. Democrats are welcome on Sup Forums. Bernie bros turned out for trump at the last second. We need to realize trump is not a normal Republican. If we accept the some of the popular and relatively harmless social issues from the left such as gay marriage into this movement, we would be able to reach a wider audience. A classic liberal Civic nationalist movement that could bring people in the left and right together. We can form a new party called the MAGA party

the reaper.

The law.

Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck at 2020.

The reason she wants people to think she's running is part of her defense. Remember she bought the media so these articles come from her PR operation. When Trump has her arrested her "candidate" status will be used to help make it seem like he's attacking a political opponent. It's really dumb, but it's right out of her usual lawyer-y playbook. Everything you see happening this past month in response to Trump makes way more sense if you expect he will be arresting these people for corruption/RICO/etc.

yass queen sage yasss

4 MORE YEARS
ALL YOUR TEARS

>This cunt
>Running again
She's broke. All her major donors yanked their cash and won't be supporting her for a third time.

>Implying she'll make it past the primaries

KEK has spoken!!

This is spot on, also plays into the media's and hitlary's campaign strategy to paint him as Hitler. Attacking a political opponent is something Hitler would do, arresting a political opponents and lots of people and claiming they are pedophiles in bed with saudi/Muslim brotherhood is something Hitler would do!

God please let this hag hang

Hillary confirmed for Trump plant

Literally FAKE NEWS

My money is still on her being dead by the next election. Honest to God I'm not fully convinced she isn't dead now, not after that super obvious body double when she had her umpteenth on-screen seizure and collapse.

right on.

RIP Bernie... again.

She wants to be the Mitt Romney of the left xD

Oh please
>Trump going after politicians
>Hillary and Obama is tip of the iceberg
>globalists will lose control of U.S. possibly permanently
>Claim Hillary is running again so they think she's untouchable because "muh arresting political opponents"

Won't work.

Please be true.

Omfg please.

Confirmed.

YASSS QUEEEN SLAAAAY

Prison

SAY IT WITH ME

HILLARY/JEB 2020 WILL SMASH THE ESTABLISHMENT AND BRING TRUE CHANGE

FIRST BIPARTISAN TICKET IN HISTORY

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

IT'S TIME FOR THE WOMEN TO TAKE OVER #IMWITHHER

Here's the link for you niggers. It's just some retard making unconfirmed predictions with zero fact or evidence behind them. He even says so.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

That my friend is fake news

>civic nationalism
>gay marriage is ok!
>bernie bros
fuck off reddit
Heil Hitler

Not in any state with ID vote law, no.

>HILLARY RUNNING IN 2020

I'm pretty sure the authorities will catch her before 2020, she won't be on the lam for four years.

She's running now. Running from an investigation that is assembling itself now and which will come after her once Trump has more of the bureaucracy and judiciary purged.

>tfw a chance to relive last years memery

No please Mr. Trump, I don't know if I can handle any more winning, it's just too much.

>Hillary Clinton is running again in 2020

BUT HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

I could see this happening desu.

>Running

She can barely stand up

God I've missed this meme.

>implying she wont die from a stroke before then

Fake news

So you like the echo chamber where everyone agrees? you must be religious as well.

How is she going to run if she is in jail?

Against Tulsi? Doubtful.

>Here's the proof
He doesn't have any proof i bet.

God help us, I really do hope Jim "my greatest enemy was a commie and I killed him" Webb runs in 2020

She's running again? Those hip replacements sure do give you a new lease on life.

buahaha i would love for shillary to run again, it would mean any decent democrat that might actual y challenge trump would have the nomination stolen from them.

then shillary will lose badly

kek

Gtfo kike

>>>r/the_donald/

Bernie bros supporting Trump is not supported by any data I've seen. It only happened on Reddit where political opinions are like play-doh.

this is actually a good point. It wouldnt surprise me if that's why her publicity team is keeping these rumors alive.

Running for the border?

All the money used to buy those delegates (Clinton Foundation) is fucking gone.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT