This is your "aryan" warriors. Is this who will fight in a race war?

This is your "aryan" warriors. Is this who will fight in a race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stupid NERDS

I'm starting to think this guy is a fucking plant desu.

Look I really liked the stream and the guys on it. But you have to remember... 60% man.

Sup Forums only jokes about being racist.

they found a group of bros and look like they're having fun and aren't ruining everyone's day. good for them

No he's clearly one of us. Saudi actors are based!

Honest to god I'm so over HWNDU. It was funny for like two days... then turned into a fucking mess of horrible cringe.

These people are celebrity wannabe scum and have no part representing me!!!!!!!!!!!

this looks like an anime club that pretends(?) to be nazis just because they think being edgy is cool

haha silly user, pol has always been ironically racist! We are proud supporters of civic nationalism :)

I'm not joking when I say feminists belong in coffins.

are those girls?
I-I am so lonely..

I love how nu/pol/ is getting a reality check about their nazi larping.

christ you are massive faggots

you ain't welcome in missouri

do they browse Sup Forums?

>all those white allies

Sup Forums is a board of peace, Sup Forums is satire, etc.

The Last Supper?

D-Grade actors trying to fame fag. Hang them high
s a g e

Wow people having fun and enjoying life must be TERRIBLE

IKR sad thing is we have HOURS and HOURS of footage as proof.

Hitler was the original progressive that promoted diversity.

KEEP THE IDEA ALIVE!

thoses gooks want to be aryan soo bad

Fitting photo for a flawed yet victorious group of shitlords. they will never be forgotten

Kek better than niggers.
>Idk who they are but if they are red-pilled they would become my closest friends.

Race is something kikes use to divide people and make them easier to control. Have you not watched hwndu? They were alright. You truly prefer a scumbag white guy over a based mixed guy? Then you are a retarded troll still in need of some maturity redpills. Its about values now, America could never survive as fully white because its a new world country, embrace the 60% meme and start focusing your meme magic on values instead of race.

They are white for me.

nobody told me we were playing "spot the divisive shill." can we start over? i wasn't ready.

this.

Sup Forums is satire, eventually stormfags figure it out and go back home

I can never get nu/pol/ to answer this question:

So you would rather they be liberals instead?

These guys should/
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Disgusting bunch of shitskinned mongrels.

This. It was entertaining at first but then got ruined by all the attention whores. It became cancer very quickly.

I personally don't care what they look like. They're all good to me.

friendly reminder that the only storm/pol/ fags that showed up to the stream were literal autistic spergs

If you see nothing wrong with this picture, you're part of nu/pol/

I came out one night to the HWNDU protests because I live too far away to come more often but honestly they were welcoming and awesome. Wish I could have been more active .

THEY'RE STILL PURE ARYANS TO ME DAMNIT

Why do people who hate Sup Forums keep trying to force the meme that Sup Forums is a pure Aryan Nazi board? It obviously isn't. And the only people who seem to care about this are the people who despise and misunderstand Sup Forums completely.

And don't forget, from that area or the other ghetto Burroughs

FOR EVER AND EVER JOHN

tfw idiot doesn't realize a lot of the "racism" is just meming and people get along with like minded people regradless of race or sex.

As soon as you plant a camera somewhere doing a life stream it attracts all the trip fags like a mirror in the jungle attracts monkies. Fucking attention whores.

Damn Sup Forums is like a box of chocolates...Never know what you're gonna get. I'll side with anyone that hates Leftists and loves America, all this Aryan shit is larping and pissed off Stormfags anyway. If they're woke to the Jewish problem, they're my allie

Fucking Brittany, lol.

4chad is handsome desu. No wonder brittany sucked his dick.

If it brought them together then good for them, but I'm still alone

You just described Sup Forums desu.

That's it folks, Sup Forums has become literally r.eddit. How did this happen?

Lol, this is how i imagined pol

that's a lot of beige skin.

Nobody who is anybody care about these fags.

That's not core Sup Forums.
Core Sup Forums won't meet up, we are all closet Nazis planning the fourth Reich and denying the Holocaust on Facebook.

Also hating on niggers in broken German on krautchan.
We are srs business.

I'd trade every single one of those subhumans for Syrian refugees.

not enough racial extremism to filter out the low IQ mudskins and redd*t cuckolds

RIP Naruto's eye

DELET THIS

I hate every one of these fucking faggots. Jesus Christ.

theyll need proper training for sure, nobody is born a killer, but we can sure as hell make some

We ve discussed this many times on 2ch and decided that user is non bigoted anime warrior against degeneracy and unfairness who likes to shitpost

Welcome to Sup Forums

Yes we here at Sup Forums love all races, ethnicities, and religions. Everyone is created equal and deserves equal representation in all social mediums

Yup, got tired of it by day 4. After that shit with Sam Hyde, I gave up, it was fucking embarrassing. It quickly became cancerous when all they did was worship these retards.

..D-DAS RITE

>America could never survive as a white country
Nice try Chaim.
America was an 88% white country just a few decades ago and we had the biggest blue eyed population in world. Also happens to be the best era of American prosperity.

Where is this and how do I join? It seems like fun desu.

>these are the people that argue for civic nationalism

also this

At reddit.

Oh my god just fucking kys right now.

stop trying to ruin my autistic friend simulator

this x100

>Honest to god I'm so over

only fags and women talk like this

Perhaps survive was a bad choice of word, im saying that America was never purely white, since the beginning it was multiracial with the native, european and slaves mix. Also blue eyes are just blue eyes, it doesnt mean anything, why do most great men have brown eyes? Because eye color doesnt mean anything, kys

wtf I hate Sup Forums now. Fuck this place.

It got too popular, its the way all good things get ruined

Women are whores

This is actually an extremely interesting phenomenon on why Minorities were so willing to identify with pol on the livestream. It defies standard explanation based on identity politics and should've been extremely troubling to the Left-Wingers that were paying attention.

t. someone who got cucked.

IQ tests are highly dependent on education. That why West Africa has average IQ of 65, are they all mentally retarted? No, they just havent faced critical thinking problems the same way we are faced with them all our lives. Your muscles only grow if you exercise, your brain and mind are the same way. Even if they were dumb, you can be dumb and kind hearted and you can be a genius but only have evil in your heart.

Some of them look fucking arab bismillah

Heh heh heh... deal with it Sup Forums THIS is what people think of you NOW! Looks like your trolling attempt put you one step AWAY from achieving anything near ethno-nationalism.

>arguing with feelings
libtard detected

I should be pissed. Im probably going to lose my damn eye and now I get cucked. Fml

They've probably dismissed it as internalized racism by now.

kek Brittany fanboys BTFO

USA is beyond saving. Lets try to cleanse Sweden instead

>caring about identity politics
stormfags are the tails of the SJW coin

>That girl on the left doing le habby merchant

PLS BE MY GF

PLS BE MY GF

PLS BE MY GF

Good luck with that, pick a country that isn't mongrelized and has strong leadership. Maybe France and Britian fit the bill.

they're white enough user

>le horseshoe memery

Except there is still a massive gap even in the developed countries.

Rich blacks score worse o. The SATs than poor whites do. There is more to intelligence than social and economic forces.

user.... i got.... bad news...

Check this vid of two reasonable and respected men discuss why everything you just said makes you seem retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

yes goy, that is true

>guiness in a can

BIG
WHITE
COCK

What you mean feelings? Im just not blinded by hate like your ignorant ass. Im arguing with reason. Do you believe we should execute everyone with a IQ below 80? If you say no you are arguing with your feelings, if you say yes, you are a psycopath, see the falacy? If you dislike niggers so much, why dont you fight for what you believe? Go lynch them instead of sitting here shitposting because you are a coward weaboo

that's brittany venti you turd, been all over HWNDU and she's a famous troll

>ignoring data to fit your worldview
>calls others SJWs