#YESCALIFORNIA

THAT'S RIGHT DRUMPFKINS

WE GOT THIS

#YESCALIFORNIA

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/04/18/these_texans_have_lost_their_minds_secessionist_group_claims_22_counties_voted_in_favor_of_texas_leaving_the_union/
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop getting my hopes up you faggot leaf

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, I don't want ass prints on my door.

What happens to the military bases there?

Answer pls or you're a troll.

Finally I agree with Salon on something. Cali has a better chance at secession than any other state in the union and this would be good for all parties.

California gets most of its water from other states, and most of its power comes from Arizona. That water and power sustains its population and agriculture. If California seceded they would lose power, dehydrate, starve to death, and have a massive refugee crisis within a few weeks. And that's assuming the US military doesn't even do anything about its military bases there a la the Civil War.

Calexit is the last gasp of the virulent pro-Hillary voters and liberals across the country, their final, impotent attempt to try and deny reality, the reality that Donald Trump is their president, too.

They need to get with the program and either work on impeaching him or just shut up.

California must die for the good of the American future.

remember the last time dems lost an election and tried to secede?

Didn't you get into a civil war the last time states tried to be independent?

Yea but burning California's cities and pushing the leftists into the sea would be worth it

Remember a couple of years ago when Texas started making secessionist noises and the Left went batshit crazy over such "treason"?

Why the fuck do you think we'd let you leave? We have fought a war over this in the past. The Union is forever. You're free to walk your own ass right across the border though.

Good. pls scram.
Can't wait to cut loose the dead weight.

american liberals would go the way of the confederates, we need to meme this

>tfw they will not leave

pls do it. i want to see it split in half immediately after secession and mass nigger/spic race war and genocide.

pls kek will it so.

>Cali leaves
>Texas dictates us policy
I'm ok with this

Declare a no fly zone,close the borders between the states and let them starve to death.
That'll teach them what communism looks like.

>The entirety of Oklahoma is trumpland
I love this place

Yeah, but we'd actually miss Texas.

OP is a Faggot

Exactly. The red counties would go full Sherman. Marching and burning everything between the 5 freeway and the Pacific

leave the central valley and orange county in the union and you got yourself a deal

If they were to actually secede the state would not only receive any sort of federal aid, but would be forced to pay the US government for all the federal land to be given to them. Also keep in mind that because of the huge amount of debt that they would immediately incur, banks would probably raise interest rates pretty high on that land. They would be fucked economically by the end of the first month

trump land is mostly empty space

>California gets most of its water from other states, and most of its power comes from Arizona

This is a falsehood from an ignorant Cletus.

Goddammit, wait a couple years so I can get the fuck out of this hell hole first.

That double standard

salon.com/2016/04/18/these_texans_have_lost_their_minds_secessionist_group_claims_22_counties_voted_in_favor_of_texas_leaving_the_union/

Good. Convince them to leave.

But just to be clear, we're going to let them vote to succeed, and then conqueror them. The ports on the Pacific and the central valley are too important to let walk out the door because reasons.

>All the US tech industries flood Texas so as to not go out of business thus leading to Californian techies liberalizing the area.

You've got to think about this.

That's still going to happen btw, can't wait for Texas to secede

>salon

The best part about this is that only southern california would vote to leave. The rest of the state, even the Bay Area, in all likelihood, would want to stay, and if the Hollywood liberals have a problem with that, well, they're welcome to grab their guns and-oh wait.

By Texas do you mean NY, DC, and Chicago?

>If they were to actually secede the state would not only receive any sort of federal aid

The state actually contributes more to the federal government than it gets back. This is a simple fact.

>But just to be clear, we're going to let them vote to succeed
>and then conqueror them
>succeed
>conqueror

oh boy

Calexit is the best timeline.

>Now instead of democrats and republicans there is now only factions of the republican party. Lolbertarians vs. Christian Conservatives vs. RINOs vs. Nationalists

>Nationalists and CCs form alliance and eject RINOs; McCain is put in a bamboo cage and carried out of congress on CSPAN, Lolbertarians allowed to rule dude weed states like colorado and raise huge tax profits off of degenerates to funnel straight into military and space technology.

>Trump builds wall around Commufornia and it implodes.

Texas has more people, more money, and more members of Congress than those 3 cities put together.

California is rightful American clay

We will kill everyone we need to in order to reclaim it for the USA.

The real question is how long would it be before the most brutal murdering Mexican cartels came in to take control and make Cali a puppet state of Mexico?

Californian elites have become liberal minority appeasement pussies.

>some fuckhead in arizona fucks up a power line, literally all of SoCal and North Mexico power goes out

California is actually pretty neutral in terms of federal money. They absolutely would be in trouble without water from the Colorado, and electricity from the rest of the US.

Their shit policy is carried by unique geographical features that bring money to the state. They'd almost certainly cuck themselves all the way to the left immediately. They'd be fucked.

The U.S. won't let any state secede, much less a coastal state. To be honest the only state that could leave without war is probably Hawai'i and even then all they would have done is puerto Rico themselves right in the foot

Wouldn't this be a good thing? With the electoral college democrats would never stand a chance anymore without Cali

Due to our stupid regulations, a good amount of all water in state is just being pumped out to sea instead of used, so we've been bringing water in from other states to compensate and gib shekels to the water jews.

>california
>a semi-desert
>not getting most of its water from outside sources
Leftists really do live in their own, made-up reality

Don't group LA hombres with SD and Imperial, LA literally is the epicenter of liberalism

secede. Fuck off asshole.

We'd honestly have another Virginia/West Virginia situation.
Cali and East Cali

Fuck off CREW

>California leaves
>gets hit by giga earthquake, and the "country" falls into the ocean
>send no financial aid to them, if they have any land left
>shoot the people trying to get into Nevada, Arizona, Oregon etc., as they're illegally trespassing on US soil.
I'm all for this

>MFW Colorado STILL won't kick them out if they become a sovereign nation because muh sanctuary city

I was going to move to Montana soon, but I decided to wait until the vote.

Voting for exit, then I'm out.

Retarded article. USA will never allow it. They went to war because several states seceded.

>They'd almost certainly cuck themselves all the way to the left immediately.

nah, LA is solid shillary territory. They'd probably have two crises and then turn solidly into a republic.

USA will have a republican goverment for another 100 years then. And they'll just invade California and remove all disidents.

>more people
Yes
>more reps
Yes
>more money
Lol no

>democrats want to secede because they are getting their slave labor taken away

Where have I seen this before?

Kek

Bro I lived in Denver last year. Cool town but the people are un fucking bearable. This fictious attitude from California seems to be prevalent, I've never been around so many smug, fake people in my life. Cry about refugees, but shit all over the overwhelming homeless population
I think the people of California do that shit just to tease us. Or a cry for help, like a person who isn't actually suicidal faking suicide to garnish attention. That's California. They won't do it sadly

White liberals still somehow control the Democratic Party in California. They are in for a rude awakening when the Mexicans have hegemony in the party.

that would be such a radical move that the sheer hype surrounding it would make it 10x worse than mexico

Nah nigga, State of Jefferson taking the north and east

He will not allow it

Please do and take all the muslims and mexicans that racist america won't with you. Let us know how that works out for you.

>democrats never win another election
>California immediately becomes a complete bitch to BC because without the price control treaties on water and power trade signed with the US federal government we will be able to charge them whatever we want for electricity and water and if they say no we can watch them die of thirst in blacked out cities

Everyone wins

There are republicans in commiestan?

Must be hell for them to live there

The dot in the lower center of PA

You know its Raven Rock

>Nevada
Can this piece of shit even be called a state?

Yet as a state California is 454,313,540 and building, turns out welfare states and illegals are costly.

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html

It's a GREAT idea. God, I hope they're stupid enough to do this.

You know... we all want this, since the 60s. Just usually we hoped for tsunami, and earthquake to break you off into the ocean. But yeah, please leave.

I really want them to try.
I'd sign up to fight a civil war against cali.
Put me on the battlefield with soldiers that don't care about war crimes.

>California gets flooded. Governor Moonbeam asks President for help
>Doesn't realize Trump is president and will make Moonbeam beg and grovel before thinking about Commiefornia
>Trump sees Caliexit plan, tells California to fuck off!
>MFW!!!

And all their useful idiots don't understand this

Don't underestimate our oil.

That would help the US a lot.

Honestly, how would the Union handle the mass amounts of conservatives leaving California? I mean if California really fucking secedes, theres no doubt millions of families are moving to neighboring states. Realistically what would be done?

This

california needs a restart

We just need to deal with the Austin problem

Texas here,

Please do this Cali fags. We would so love to have a war with you.

Really Texas should declare it's independence after Cali does then conquer Cali and turn it into a surf state.

Don't remind me of the pain

Most companies will leave they will have no nukes meanwhile they can be annexed in the future KEK

It can contribute all the niggerbux it wants, fuckload of good itll do them when they all die of thirst

The better question is asking what currency they think they will be using.

t. BetterTogether

george galloway?

Texas has black gold. California has Black Rednecks.

Big deal. The federal government is in debt to. Put on your big-boy pants and join the big leagues, toothless.

They'd be forced to use the US dollar with no central bank.

A California under martial law and control of the national guard is an idea whose greatness is self evident

Cali will not be able to use the USD

Virginia here, would love to watch Cali get BTFO.

A mixture of cartel drugs and celebrity paraphernalia.

Texas is already half California matey

They've already taken Austin and Dallas and San Antonio and Houston and El Paso

All that's left is Fort Worth and the rest of the middle of nowhere

>A state heavily subsidized by the federal Government

I give them a month before they all starve to death.

>mandate that all business in california must directly benefit the local surf economy
>by the year 2025 50% of the state population is australian
>hot aussie bitches everywhere

this is the best future

That'd actually make trump pretty stupid if he did that, providing aid is the perfect way to help prove everyone talking shit wrong.

You don't think libs from all around the us will not flock to the leftist utopia